Who think MCF Mods are hypocrites ?

Shor

Been years in the forum, the MODS had been banning people for fun, favoritism, cannot dislike their posts etc....... Now I am curious, how many of you in here think MODS here are hypocrites?????

They are!!!!! Ban me if you r not happy, I speak the truth!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10
  • Dislike 1

Wah........

Anyway the cleaner thread kena locked for no reason liao..

Can continue here. Lol

U only 3 years leh... where got long

Edited by Ngck
  • Praise 1

Been years in the forum, the MODS had been banning people for fun, favoritism, cannot dislike their posts etc....... Now I am curious, how many of you in here think MODS here are hypocrites?????

U r probably speaking on behalf of many who think like u... I agree with u on this. This is called building up a perfect world which they like... and ppl will agree with them purely to get into the good books... no la u won't get banned for speaking the truth la

• Praise 1

You related to NicFoo? :huh:

Wah........

Anyway the cleaner thread kena locked for no reason liao..

Can continue here. Lol

U only 3 years leh... where got long

I considered following a forum for 3 days already very long. 3 years means super long for me. The MODS seems to lock discussion they don't appreciate..... not very fair to forummers.

U r probably speaking on behalf of many who think like u... I agree with u on this. This is called building up a perfect world which they like... and ppl will agree with them purely to get into the good books... no la u won't get banned for speaking the truth la

Calvin79, although I do not know u in person, how to give you a like huh? ok i go praise you now

Why get so worked up over a forum?

We are made of blood!

wah....your description matches a cerain all-white party!
  • Praise 1

I considered following a forum for 3 days already very long. 3 years means super long for me. The MODS seems to lock discussion they don't appreciate..... not very fair to forummers.

Which thread you think was locked that you think wasn't fair?

Nicfoo's will post again in 2016....that was his promise!

Dun know leh. Now like mutiny coming up... Dunno who is who already.

Which forum?? Hardwarezone one?? Must tell us which forum ban u then we can organise justice for u.

Dun know leh. Now like mutiny coming up... Dunno who is who already.

yahor...i joined in 08 and that time it was really fun. Poke people until jio race, suan like no tomorrow.....hahaha. Now mcf very politically correct! I guess what Mazda Owner said is true!

Which forum?? Hardwarezone one?? Must tell us which forum ban u then we can organise justice for u.

ai ya quite clear who he talking about la...

frustration quite clear... anyway its abit silly of him to start this...

it is and surely going to be a losing battle against the Mods...

yahor...i joined in 08 and that time it was really fun. Poke people until jio race, suan like no tomorrow.....hahaha. Now mcf very politically correct! I guess what Mazda Owner said is true!

Seems stress is coming online as well. [:/]

What political correct??? I don't think it is political correct. I think it should never have topics on politics.

ai ya quite clear who he talking about la...

frustration quite clear... anyway its abit silly of him to start this...

it is and surely going to be a losing battle against the Mods...

No Leh. I don't agree with mod most of the time.

But I am still here Leh... So cannot be mentioning here lor.

• Praise 2

Nicfoo's will post again in 2016....that was his promise!

Lol did he really say that?

Did he just tried to politicise a thread which might lead to it getting ban?

Edited by Ngck
↡ Advertisement