Who think MCF Mods are hypocrites ?

Shor

Hello.. Most of the mods here are volunteering their time, it's a thankless job.

If you so don't like the way they work, you may choose not to come in here. No love lost. It's just an online forum, not like your life depends on MCF.

same with him posting his views...

if u dun like his views, you can choose not to come in here... no love lost... its just an online forum. not your life depends on MCF.

↡ Advertisement

I am known as ah huat in Mcf because I don't post political correct comment. So what political correct u talking about???

It's ppl own fear thinking will be ban that causes them to post political correctly.

If u post within the forum rule. What can the mod do?? Nothing at all. Only when u breach the rule then will u Kenna warning or ban.

Posting opposite view won't get u ban. Unless it's discriminating, personal attack or racist in nature.

which is why I don't understand why ppl coming in to complaint this complaint that and can't prove the wrongdoings of mod. my guess is someone is trying to get someone into the "mods' society". Complaint this complaint that and push someone "neutral" to be the "saviour".

Only a forum can get so worked up, we reali no life...

• Praise 1

same with him posting his views...

if u dun like his views, you can choose not to come in here... no love lost... its just an online forum. not your life depends on MCF.

Same Same

Been years in the forum, the MODS had been banning people for fun, favoritism, cannot dislike their posts etc....... Now I am curious, how many of you in here think MODS here are hypocrites?????

They are!!!!! Ban me if you r not happy, I speak the truth!

I don't think any ppl here will feedback that Mods here are hypocrites.

The word "hypocrite" described on a person, to me, seems to be a personal attack though.

Not too sure where your grudges come from.

Anyway, if you feel unhappy, perhaps you can choose to go off and let your steam off somewhere.

Don't log into MCF, perhaps this will save your high blood pressure.

Lastly, life is too short to be angered by a forum in a virtual world, go out and breathe in fresh air, and do your favourite things, feel accomplish in yourself, and you will be happy in your body and soul :)

Cheers, Bro :)

• Praise 3

I admit... I know Shor... he is known to be the coolest person around...

and he is happy go lucky... something snapped... but in honesty we all laid off the forum the moment it became a "better place"

Can you two make up your mind which is the truth?

Calvin79, although I do not know u in person, how to give you a like huh? ok i go praise you now

• Praise 9

which is why I don't understand why ppl coming in to complaint this complaint that and can't prove the wrongdoings of mod. my guess is someone is trying to get someone into the "mods' society". Complaint this complaint that and push someone "neutral" to be the "saviour".

Only a forum can get so worked up, we reali no life...

A positive person will see it as a feedback... a negative person will see it as a complain...

anyway each person got their own views on everything...

as I can see... nobody is actually worked up...

my views are that... TS wants to share his thoughts and if ppl agree... they do... if they do not then its fine too...

I don't have much problems with the mods except that I find some of them don't follow the forum guidelines very well.

For example, it is very clear that the forum guideline says no profanities, vulgarities, etc, etc (item 3 under Postings)

But I have seen mods posting profanities/vulgarities either in English or Hokken, be it in long form or short form.

I find that totally unnecessary and a mod should live and administer by the guidelines. He should be an example for all to follow.

That's all I have to say regarding mods.

• Praise 2

I repost what I posted in the other thread:

Come on guys, why so serious and quarrel in a forum?

Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.

Your life depends on this forum? The points can change for NTUC voucher?

Surely your life must have more things to worry about than this right?

The world is never fair.

Anyway, Mazdaowner has foresight and left this forum though I know he still lurk around sometimes.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 6

Been years in the forum, the MODS had been banning people for fun, favoritism, cannot dislike their posts etc....... Now I am curious, how many of you in here think MODS here are hypocrites?????

I am sharing the same view as @celica

fairness, equality will never be achieved in any forum. you have to chill and loosen up.

I give you two examples

1) it wasn't that much better or different even before you joined this forum. quite many years ago, possibly 2005-2007, there was a particular incident which went quite bad when one group of forumers chastise one hapless forumer called @darklord for harmless action like replying too much. this group actually comprises all buddies within the same clique. actually one particular buddy broke from their ranks and join the other group who saw it strongly to put in some words of fairness for @darklord . no moderator came in then to diffuse the situation and the perpetrator in the first group was either a moderator or on very good term with the moderator.

2) at another interest group forum it is also like that. one or two moderator decided to administrate in their own interest but the rest of the people mostly became boot licker of those 1-2 moderator and helps the 1-2 moderators unfairly play out the members targeted by this moderator.

• Praise 5

yahor...i joined in 08 and that time it was really fun. Poke people until jio race, suan like no tomorrow.....hahaha. Now mcf very politically correct! I guess what Mazda Owner said is true!

Mazda owner go where liao

Can you two make up your mind which is the truth?

Like I said, I knew Joseph 22..... in forum, not in person. Did Calvin79 mentioned know in person? He said he knows me..... must be in forum i think!

Edited by Shor

Got example boh? Post link leh.

You speak the truth? Show us lah.

Or you can always go MCF event find the mod, one on one. LoL...

Got the balls anot? Don't all talk, no action.

its the same as why get so worked up if u get "junk" or "dislike" by someone especially an annonymous?

Long time no see. [wave]

I am known as ah huat in Mcf because I don't post political correct comment. So what political correct u talking about???

It's ppl own fear thinking will be ban that causes them to post political correctly.

If u post within the forum rule. What can the mod do?? Nothing at all. Only when u breach the rule then will u Kenna warning or ban.

Posting opposite view won't get u ban. Unless it's discriminating, personal attack or racist in nature.

bro....if u see properly i also wont post in threads that have explicit pictures.....i also dont join in petsonal attacks or racial bigotry. Its just me! Mcf used to be fun...suaning each other and making each other laugh at crude and sometime lame jokes. Mch has changed since then! Dont know whether it is good anot! Maybe its due to it being own by SPH or something....but dont get rile up by my 'politically correct' comment....
↡ Advertisement