Who think MCF Mods are hypocrites ?

Shor

its the same as why get so worked up if u get "junk" or "dislike" by someone especially an annonymous?

I see. I don't get worked up over that, so I guess it's all in the same vein like you said.

↡ Advertisement

Got example boh? Post link leh.

You speak the truth? Show us lah.

Or you can always go MCF event find the mod, one on one. LoL...

Got the balls anot? Don't all talk, no action.

Scroll up...... don't just lick boots, lick other thing tastier

he said he will come back in 2 yrs....

You cb lar....go google meaning of politically correct please....its not about politics lar!

I'm sorry. Recently alot of ppl scold me cb liao :( :( :(

bro....if u see properly i also wont post in threads that have explicit pictures.....i also dont join in petsonal attacks or racial bigotry. Its just me! Mcf used to be fun...suaning each other and making each other laugh at crude and sometime lame jokes. Mch has changed since then! Dont know whether it is good anot! Maybe its due to it being own by SPH or something....but dont get rile up by my 'politically correct' comment....

Ok... where is this place or which forum ... :huh:

I repost what I posted in the other thread:

Come on guys, why so serious and quarrel in a forum?

Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it.

Your life depends on this forum? The points can change for NTUC voucher?

Surely your life must have more things to worry about than this right?

The world is never fair.

Anyway, Mazdaowner has foresight and left this forum though I know he still lurk around sometimes.

Or maybe like in another forum, points can exchange for Happy Meal! :ph34r:[laugh]

Ok... where is this place or which forum ... :huh:

think he means <Much>

You seems to really have a lot of frustration. Why don't you post some links or examples to back up your claim that mods are hypocrites. There's no point for everyone here to discuss when nothing concrete was shown.

I'm sorry. Recently alot of ppl scold me cb liao :( :( :(

cb is a cool word...it means, Cool Brother

• Praise 2

Long time no see. [wave]

hi man,feel so warmth so see your kind reply :) I seldom log in these days lah.

and i just realised that the "Junk" button had been replaced with "Dislike" when i was replying here and check on the button.

i remember my last few times logged in and someone was complaining about being "Junk" by annonymous...lol

• Praise 1

I think you are what you describe in ur thread name..

you use blacked out profile pict... meant to encourage a cleaner MCF... and you keep telling ppl to lick ''other thing''?

relax la hor...

i must think of a hot spicy title to start a thread tomorrow, catching the trend of this cleanup/revolution thingy [laugh][laugh]

although this is a very serious thread topic... well done... u seem to be catching the trend quite well...

will talk on your chat if I happen to live past today... cheers!!!!

• Praise 1

I see. I don't get worked up over that, so I guess it's all in the same vein like you said.

iam not directing at u if u had misunderstood.

It was a thread which i saw someone posted long time ago,probably when the "Praise" and "Junk" buttons were just introduced then.

Edited by Turbonetics

Is there a life and death issue with the Mods team or a particular Mod?

Personally I do not have an issue with any Mods though I would have prefer no saucy, chilli or ketchup type of posts and pics.... but Mods being just as human and none online 24 hours everyday, plus super long friendship with many old MCFers that many times certain colourful language and topics get in the way of an otherwise normal topic. It's like they forgot they are not in a kopi tiam trading kpkp and hence machiam own house forgot rules. Actually it will help if true friends and kakis of these Mods try not to test friendship of Mods by blurring the lines or even crossing it.

Hypocrite is a strong word for me but yes, fairness accorded to all regardless of friendship, years or level of membership etc will go a long way to make this forum a better or betterrest one.

• Praise 5

You seems to really have a lot of frustration. Why don't you post some links or examples to back up your claim that mods are hypocrites. There's no point for everyone here to discuss when nothing concrete was shown.

agree or disagree

If think this topic is crap, you can always ignore

↡ Advertisement