Who think MCF Mods are hypocrites ?

Shor

反清复明?

sorry i am way before that, maybe :D

i mean 秦汉 and 秦祥林 [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

same with him posting his views...

if u dun like his views, you can choose not to come in here... no love lost... its just an online forum. not your life depends on MCF.

I've been reading the thread about keeping MCF clean (which has since been locked). I didn't post my views there because i don't really see the point, and it'll be buried in the chatter very quickly.

But now, i think calling the mods hypocrite is abit too much. Nevertheless, i'll let the mods deal with. What they do is really up to them.

• Praise 1

agree or disagree

If think this topic is crap, you can always ignore

I don't think it's crap. You started this thread to voice your concern. If a mod has shown hypocrisy, then we should all be made known of that fact. Mods are humans too and they make mistakes.

However, if you start a thread to start shouting baseless accusations, then it's unfair not just to the mods but to every forum members.

I'm sure other forummers are interested to know what it is.

• Praise 8

I thought it's

反魔复神

魔? @tianmo is the only 魔 here [laugh] At the rate he is going, don't think he will ever be 神 [laugh] [laugh]

Got example boh? Post link leh.

You speak the truth? Show us lah.

Or you can always go MCF event find the mod, one on one. LoL...

Got the balls anot? Don't all talk, no action.

The response in the thread tells u the level of truth

No need one on one

• Praise 1

魔? @tianmo is the only 魔 here [laugh] At the rate he is going, don't think he will ever be 神 [laugh] [laugh]

Ya, Tianmo knows me... I know Tianmo too

• Praise 1

Oops wasn't thinking of him when I type it.

Siao Liao... Sure kena Listurb from now onwards.

I've been reading the thread about keeping MCF clean (which has since been locked). I didn't post my views there because i don't really see the point, and it'll be buried in the chatter very quickly.

But now, i think calling the mods hypocrite is abit too much. Nevertheless, i'll let the mods deal with. What they do is really up to them.

like I say... it really depends on how ppl look at things...

some see a word strongly more than others...

I do not see it a strong word... or rather it is a word to praise a person... to have the ability to be a hypocrite is not really that easy.

like u say... its up to the mod how they see it... for all it knows... this is just a ranting thread and this doesn't affect any mods in any way...

a place for all to vent their frustration might not be a bad idea... just like some groups having their own thread to tcss... this is probably a thread for others to gossip about mods and others... so long they don't cross the line...

• Praise 1

I don't think it's crap. You started this thread to voice your concern. If a mod has shown hypocrisy, then we should all be made known of that fact. Mods are humans too and they make mistakes.

However, if you start a thread to start shouting baseless accusations, then it's unfair not just to the mods but to every forum members.

I'm sure other forummers are interested to know what it is.

Maybe he has been saboed to start the thread with promises of support. Either that, or he expects many to provide "evidence" of his claims.

• Praise 1

i must think of a hot spicy title to start a thread tomorrow, catching the trend of this cleanup/revolution thingy [laugh][laugh]

Cultural revolution in MCF???

MFC uprising 2014?

• Praise 1

Oops wasn't thinking of him when I type it.

Siao Liao... Sure kena Listurb from now onwards.

You no worry. You no disturb him, he also go disturb you [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement