Who think MCF Mods are hypocrites ?

Shor

Free marketing mah.

You want also can. Just choose a sponsor and leave some remarks. LoL...

Anyway up to 18 pages and counting I still dunno what the mods did to be called hypocrites. I mean what they do or say sia? When I ask TS she ask me to play with my mouse (to scroll up). Wtf?! Want to call ppl names also cannot prove it. KNS.

He said who "thinks"

I "think" he wanted a discussion.

The title is not a statement.

The contents in this thread is really about what the members feel or thinks in general.

It's up for mods and members to reflect or ponder upon why some members have such a reaction.

And of course they can choose ignore the thread n lock it.

He said who "thinks"

The contents in this thread is really about what the members feel or thinks in general.

It's up for mods and members to reflect or ponder upon why some members have such a reaction.

This ngck, do I know you or do you know me? Why you understand what I mean on starting this thread but some just couldn't? Ask and ask, I already ignored still ask and ask.

Hahahahaa...... Dun think too highly of yourself, I dun need you respect :D

how can you say that.. he is the highest form of moral standard in this forum you know

This ngck, do I know you or do you know me? Why you understand what I mean on starting this thread but some just couldn't? Ask and ask, I already ignored still ask and ask.

Maybe u phrase it in a inappropriate way that ppl misunderstand due to your anger.

But it turn out to be a interesting discussion.

We all may not know what this thread is trying to achieve.

But we certainly knows what many ppl "thinks".

Because two words stood out from the title "Mods" and "hypocrites", and then all hell broke loose. [laugh]

Freedom of speech does not equate to irresponsible speech, better to be responsible for one's posts and don't anyhowsayo. Kamsa hamnida. :D

He said who "thinks"

LoL...That's what happen when ppl do not come straight to the point. I'm not saying TS's language usage sucks.

But sometimes ppl should really grow a pair and be more specific.

LoL...That's what happen when ppl do not come straight to the point. I'm not saying TS's language usage sucks.

But sometimes ppl should really grow a pair and be more specific.

You say to be more specific ... But you fail to mention ... Grow a Pair of What? ... [laugh]

Edited by Chowyunfatt
  • Praise 1

You say to be more specific ... But you fail to mention ... Grow a Pair of What? ... [laugh]

Think of your bird lah [laugh] [laugh]

Ok blah. A pair of rambutans. Can?

Be more specific can ... Got Hair or No Hair ... Say Properly ... 😂

After your bird sing song with them [laugh]

Later my Bird bite you then you know ... 😂 ... Very pain one ...

Ok ok I am a hypocrite and he is a holy man :D

ok i respect your honesty [thumbsup] ..............so i decide to reply to every one of your post from now on.............. [:p][laugh]

↡ Advertisement