Xiaomi Box VS MiniX

bellboy

Bought already? :ph34r: Aiya...

Anyway, for those people looking to watch football with their android media box, follow these steps

1) Search for "Torrent Stream Controller" and install

2) Search for "Acestream Engine" and install

3) Look for acestream links during football times. Click and buffer. Use MX Player to watch.

Can find very clear football streams to watch. [scholar]

Happy watching and GGMU :D

acestream i don't find reliable. I usually search simultaneously. In general, i feel sopcast more likely to get a feed.

When I search for xiaomi box in Qoo10, so many sellers come out.

http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Search/DynamicAd.aspx?keyword=xiaomi%20box&jaehuid=2000145206&bid=264515&dispType=IMAGE

Each of them promise different things, and prices range from $69 to $100.

Anyone with xiaomi box can help recommend me who to buy from?

buy directly from taobao? They should have a Tmall shop?

lol.

2 of my friends are on maige.

They say it's better.

My friend got sick of doing acestream/sopcast.

↡ Advertisement

acestream i don't find reliable. I usually search simultaneously. In general, i feel sopcast more likely to get a feed.

Quality of sopcast is not even close to acestream. There are reliable streams out there. Just need to find it [grin]

Quality of sopcast is not even close to acestream. There are reliable streams out there. Just need to find it [grin]

hmm i don't need quality lah. i need less lag. Lol. bit grainy jiu grainy lor.

hmm i don't need quality lah. i need less lag. Lol. bit grainy jiu grainy lor.

Oh? I don't get lags with acestream. Quality is close to HD too

hmm maybe we find streams at different website. Lol got any gai xiao?

I use bloodzeed most of the time. Best I've seen so far. Do a search for it and you'll find the link [;)]

I use bloodzeed most of the time. Best I've seen so far. Do a search for it and you'll find the link [;)]

maybe my luck i always find bloodzeed laggy or can't connect even like 15-30mins before a match.

Also acestream has some problem with my graphics adaptor on my laptop also. So the screen switching betw onboard graphics to my graphics card also got problem.

Edited by Lala81

maybe my luck i always find bloodzeed laggy or can't connect even like 15-30mins before a match.

Also acestream has some problem with my graphics adaptor on my laptop also. So the screen switching betw onboard graphics to my graphics card also got problem.

That's a pity because the stream is quality. It's so clear until I do not have to subscribe to watch football [:p]

That's a pity because the stream is quality. It's so clear until I do not have to subscribe to watch football [:p]

Noob to android tv box. Though i bought one for my wife 1-2 yrs ago. think that one quite primitive.

U all surf on the browser on the android box then click on the link and it will autoplay?

so which box is better?

Xiaomi? 60 bucks on taobao for v2.

Too lazy to read the sibei long thread on hwz.

Noob to android tv box. Though i bought one for my wife 1-2 yrs ago. think that one quite primitive.

U all surf on the browser on the android box then click on the link and it will autoplay?

so which box is better?

Xiaomi? 60 bucks on taobao for v2.

Too lazy to read the sibei long thread on hwz.

I bought the android tv box for watching movies. Then found out that Android supports acestream so went to find out how to get it to work.

Yup, use browser to find the link and then just click. After buffering, choose the app to stream it.

I'm not sure whether xiaomi can install that but mine is just a quad core player. Not a famous brand. Xiaomi or any brand does not matter to me. As long as I can watch HD movies I downloaded, can already.

You can try to connect the Optical cable from the TV to the home theatre instead.

The Supplier did suggest to connect TV audio output to the home theater. However, since the product brochure and user guide indicated the optical audio port, it turn out otherwise.

The Supplier did suggest to connect TV audio output to the home theater. However, since the product brochure and user guide indicated the optical audio port, it turn out otherwise.

Maybe you can try to ask for a replacement. [;)]

• Praise 1

What tv boxes are you guys using?

Used to have a minix thumb drive but recently stopped working.

I have a xiaomi box coming soon. Was reading about Amazon box and seems interesting. Will see what I can do with the xiaomi box before trying others.

Bought already? :ph34r: Aiya...

Anyway, for those people looking to watch football with their android media box, follow these steps

1) Search for "Torrent Stream Controller" and install

2) Search for "Acestream Engine" and install

3) Look for acestream links during football times. Click and buffer. Use MX Player to watch.

Can find very clear football streams to watch. [scholar]

Happy watching and GGMU :D

Thanks and YNWA!! [laugh]

Supercharged

I am using this one - Smart TV Box @ $198.00. I have been using this to stream EPL match via Sky Sports Net and Astro. These channels are now no longer available, so lately I m using those Chinese Channel - , , and 广东身体育 to stream EPL and La Liga matches. is in HD that gives you very clear picture.

The set comes with a Remote Controller, a HDMI cable and Power Cable. Installation is easy.

Here are some screen shots

post-16380-0-66307400-1430894010_thumb.jpg

post-16380-0-16551200-1430894031_thumb.jpg

post-16380-0-89827500-1430894050_thumb.jpg

post-16380-0-13325100-1430894080_thumb.jpg

post-16380-0-97541600-1430894159_thumb.jpg

post-16380-0-70368900-1430894211_thumb.jpg

post-16380-0-93115600-1430894363_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1