Any good aircon servicing to recommend?

Roh96

My house aircon is not working efficiently. I'm looking for good and reliable servicing company. Any good recommendation? Thanks.

Edited by Roh96
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

bought my own hdb and just installed my aircon 6mths ago... and havent serviced before... is it necessary? as i took out the filter to clean every month..

Edited by Kanchelsk
  • Praise 1

yes any realiable aircon tech to recommend

home aircon auto off.......its already 10 years

i suspect its either because of blockage or outdoor unit dirty

Hi, there is one highly recommended aircon contractor that provide a good service before.

U may contact Mr Chua @ 96407449.

Just mention that is recommend by Jackson if he ask

• Praise 1

Hi, there is one highly recommended aircon contractor that provide a good service before.

U may contact Mr Chua @ 96407449.

Just mention that is recommend by Jackson if he ask

hey thanks

although i'm a bit sceptical as you got 1 post only

nevertheless I'm grateful for it

hey thanks

U' re welcome.

Rest assured that I'm not self advertiser, but just recommend a good contractor for u only :)

• Praise 1

hey thanks

Don't bother to call if you ask me.... Register a new Nick just to provide this contact and say good?... What's there to hide if good?....

• Praise 1

Forget about those $40-100 type... No technical knowledge as I had problems with my 1 year+ aircon and 2 teams of those aircon "professional" just came clean up, collect $ and problem not resolved.

Try this.. http://www.astiquer.com I used them before.. Highly recommended. Not cheap..

bought my own hdb and just installed my aircon 6mths ago... and havent serviced before... is it necessary? as i took out the filter to clean every month..

not necessary to service... In fact.. Don't get those $40 type to service at all.

Just remember don't spray perfume in room, no aromatherthy oil, candle usage in room..

yes any realiable aircon tech to recommend

home aircon auto off.......its already 10 years

i suspect its either because of blockage or outdoor unit dirty

my colleague got same issue.. The usual $40 service team say aircon dirty, no gas etc..

I recommend her the expensive one.. The guy say it's blockage at condenser and outdoor unit.. Took 45min to clear the choke and clean the outdoor unit.. Show her the pail of dirty water.. She happy like a bird although paid the price of 180..

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Should try aircon.guru. An online website that you do booking for regular or chemical wash. The vendors they work with are vetted through by them... 

Seems like all standard servicing is the same - basic cleaning and range about $40 per unit (unless those voucher - but i scared after burn so many times)

will try the suggestions above. but the online booking seem interesting though...

I tried aircon.guru and my feedback
Pros-
- online platform. No need to talk so much. 
- fast. Aircon.guru admin respond in 24 hours with the confirmation based on my request date! 
- reasonable price (unless if u compare to those online offers or promotional coupons.. Then no need to fight)
- documents in ur account like receipt (best for me who rents a place and need to prove to my LL)
- they use reliable aircon servicers (well the one who came was ok. No complaint)

Cons
- repair is based on special request. They do booking for standard service like regular service and chemical wash (not overhaul) even additional like top up gas also to discuss with vendor when they come do the job.
- they dont have their own labour. They use other aircon vendors to do the job (hmm.. Same point like pro above)

Overall - good. Provided u dun have issue with your units. The admin said they can help if u need repair by getting their vendor to come down - thats out of their scope but they willing to assist.

Its definitely convenient for online ppl like us. 

Think they quite new. Dont see much comments in forums about them