Blanket party with a rubber chicki

Jman888

blanket party went bad with a rubber chicki [:(]

4 Aussie sailors charged over assault on colleague with rubber chicken during 'farewell ceremony'
PUBLISHED ON SEP 16, 2014
SYDNEY (AFP) - Four Australian sailors were allegedly involved in a bizarre "farewell ceremony" in which a colleague was sexually assaulted with a rubber chicken, in the latest scandal to rock the military, reports said on Tuesday.
The man, who cannot be named, was also allegedly smeared with Deep Heat, a menthol liniment, and the sandwich spread Vegemite before the assault.
The incident allegedly occurred onboard HMAS Newcastle to mark the man's last night at sea after a year on the frigate in August 2011, the Defence Department confirmed. Prosecutor Lieutenant-Colonel David Jordan told a court martial the man was aware that something could happen given the "long-standing tradition of playing pranks" on a sailor's last night, The Sydney Morning Herald said.
But instead of some harmless fun, he was allegedly stripped and tied up in front of other sailors and his genitals and buttocks painted in a substance which he believes was a mixture of Deep Heat and Vegemite, it said. He was then assaulted with the rubber chicken before being carried to the shower where a seaman poured a dark liquid on his head, causing skin and eye irritation, the Defence Force Court Martial in Sydney heard.
The four sailors have been charged with offences including sexual intercourse without consent, forceable confinement and assault occasioning bodily harm.
All pleaded not guilty, except for one sailor who pled guilty to a charge of assault occasioning bodily harm over the shower incident.
The Australian military has been rocked by allegations of sexual abuse and cruel initiation rituals in recent years.
The defence force has said it was committed to change, particularly after the so-called Skype scandal of 2011 in which a male recruit filmed himself having sex with a female classmate and streamed it online to other cadets.
That incident triggered a series of reviews which revealed a culture of covering-up, failing to punish perpetrators and hostility towards victims who complained.
An inquiry into sexual and other abuse in the Australian military established in 2012 received 2,400 complaints in its first year.
Last month the defence force admitted it has sacked more than 380 members over the past two years for misconduct, the use of drugs and other offences.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Their mistake was in using vegemite -

Everyone knows it's the devil's spread - with Marmite being the only true yeast spread worth eating

• Praise 3

Their mistake was in using vegemite -

Everyone knows it's the devil's spread - with Marmite being the only true yeast spread worth eating

N I thot sheep shagging was bad

• Praise 1

N I thot sheep shagging was bad

Only if the sheep is not willing ---

You of course do know what they call an Australian with a sheep under each arm?

A bigamist!

blanket party went bad with a rubber chicki [:(]

This is just too much.

A bit of fun on blanket party, is still ok.

But, if it's involved torturing a person, then it's way out of the way.

• Praise 1

Come on. Someone was raped and you guys are making fun .....

With a rubber chicken....how could something so floppy even be firm enough?

Unless you are saying the chicken pleasured herself on his comb?

But one thing for sure - spreading deep heat on the jigglies sure wouldn't be fun - and I think the Vegemite would smart as well.

With a rubber chicken....how could something so floppy even be firm enough?

Unless you are saying the chicken pleasured herself on his comb?

But one thing for sure - spreading deep heat on the jigglies sure wouldn't be fun - and I think the Vegemite would smart as well.

During my army ROD, we squeeze toothpaste onto the targeted fellow dick head, no one dares to sleep in that whole last week in the barrack room, good buddies team up with on guard buddy while the rest takes turn to sleep until the last day leaving camp.

• Praise 3

During my army ROD, we squeeze toothpaste onto the targeted fellow dick head, no one dares to sleep in that whole last week in the barrack room, good buddies team up with on guard buddy while the rest takes turn to sleep until the last day leaving camp.

I once heard about a guy that tried to PCC using toothpaste as a lubricant - from what I heard, it didn't end well for him.

• Praise 1

guilty - my platoon also spread toothpaste on 1 guy. but not the genitals. but more than 30 people wanted to take part, which kind of tells you the kind of person the recipient was. that's all i will say :P

(during week 3 or 4, we stuffed him in the garbage can and in week 7 or 8, we duct taped him to a chair and left him in the *lift for half hour)

*edit: spell wrongly.. paiseh!

Edited by Sp4wn
  • Praise 3

guilty - my platoon also spread toothpaste on 1 guy. but not the genitals. but more than 30 people wanted to take part, which kind of tells you the kind of person the recipient was. that's all i will say :P

(during week 3 or 4, we stuffed him in the garbage can and in week 7 or 8, we duct taped him to a chair and left him in the *lift for half hour)

*edit: spell wrongly.. paiseh!

LOL the duct taped to a chair in the lift thingy was hilarious.

my time... in sec school... we stripped a guy and tied him inbtwn the 2 flag posts in the parade square overnite. Let him feed mosquitoes... interestingly enough, no one went to free him while we were sleeping. Heng during those days, kids dun complain to parents cos parents oso whack the kids, not the current super-protective type.

army time... we use kiwi too. Fresh kiwi fm the tin hor... not kiwi fm our toecaps [:p]

• Praise 2

Forgive my English. Where in the news article did it mention sex? The 4 were charged with "sexual intercourse without consent". Thought that means rape.

↡ Advertisement