Nice photoshoot places for cars?

StreetFight3r

All Bimmer hor?

You like Munich?

Chestnut Ave. (But this was many years ago)

Lorong Halus / Pasir Ris Farmway area

↡ Advertisement

Kiddin la lol

But if take at marina cruise centre with skyline behind looks pretty nice

LOL

How about some rustic spots which are fast disappearing in modern sgp??? Eg, end of LCK old road, etc?

seems like nice places to make out also for another "shooting"

can try bottle tree park (khatib) since it's closed, quite deserted there now.

In fact Jurong Island has some nice backdrop scenery. Can even have the big ship behind as the backdrop. There is also a mini park good for "Shooting" . Went in a few times couple of years back.

doesnt matter where

as long got xmm can already [grin]

Plus those Jurong Island fire spitting refinery 'chimneys' as background!!! Can't get any hotter than that!!!

Tuas south ave 7 or 5 along the coastal road where u can see many ships at the shipyards.

Daytime sibei swee! But to take a shot is abit scary.

Becos its on the main road, many heavy vehicles zipping past really fast.

• Praise 2

Thx thx for all the responses.. I live North side so not beri familiar with the west or South.. Will go check them out one by one.. Any bros who went to the places mentioned b4 dont mind share some peektures so will be easier to navi for rest of us.. Arigato!

• Praise 1

Thx thx for all the responses.. I live North side so not beri familiar with the west or South..

North as in woodlands side arh?

There are afew like sembawang beach (can try weekdays) there is a path to drive down to.

And not forgetting the old buildings around piccadilly Old Birdcage Walk.

Can also go to kay siang area there are a few old buildings etc.

If you fancy taking your ride picture very close to private jets (separated only by a fence and a path), u can try seletar airport area. Also get to take sibei swee pics outside Rolls Royce hangar.

Also can try lorong buangkok for the rustic old kumpong look.

• Praise 1

Last time can go inside... now i think cannot liao :(

Really liked the hangar backdrop

P1000354.jpg

Parts of Mt. Faber also not bad if u take the time to find the right spots. (Or get lucky with nice fallen leaves)

DSC01095insta.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

Never notice this part of Mt Faber before. Went to some cemetery at the west recently at Jalan Bahar. Can't find the iconic spots which I've seen taken from some forumers online. Another thing also is when visiting such rural locations please bring along insect repellent if not the mosquitoes will be absolutely thankful for the freeflow drink. lolX.

Thx thx for all the responses.. I live North side so not beri familiar with the west or South.. Will go check them out one by one.. Any bros who went to the places mentioned b4 dont mind share some peektures so will be easier to navi for rest of us.. Arigato!

North side I usually like Kranji/Neo Tiew area. Lots of empty green spots that's usually undisturbed.

Just remember how to get out afterwards. LOL.

↡ Advertisement