Nice photoshoot places for cars?

StreetFight3r

Turbocharged

I feel that too, but I only had 1 hour to shoot because the owner was rushing off. I'll try re-editing. cheers

I think needs a bit more bokeh... maybe use a bit wider aperture

Supercharged

if you like greenery, neo tiew road area is not bad. can visit farms with family on a weekend too.

• Praise 1

if you like greenery, neo tiew road area is not bad. can visit farms with family on a weekend too.

Been before but didn't stop to take pics, will do so next time ! used to do NS @ Sungei Gedong, neo tiewreally nice driving roads there!

Been before but didn't stop to take pics, will do so next time ! used to do NS @ Sungei Gedong, neo tiewreally nice driving roads there!

• Praise 3

SiLangKia, on 20 Mar 2016 - 10:13 PM, said:

careful the mobile speed camera along LCK towards Neo Tiew road..saw it yesterday

• Praise 1

careful the mobile speed camera along LCK towards Neo Tiew road..saw it yesterday

Thanks for the tip ;) will be careful ! Used to drive that road to camp last time.. my old altis loved "stretching it's legs" (and clearing carbon) there HAHA

SiLangKia, on 22 Mar 2016 - 1:59 PM, said:

Thanks for the tip ;) will be careful ! Used to drive that road to camp last time.. my old altis loved "stretching it's legs" (and clearing carbon) there HAHA

ya lo..now there cannot "stretch legs" liao..

Hello everyone

Been trying to search for information on ideal location for car photography but seems like not much info can be found.

Hope you guys can share some good locations for car shoot, as well as photos, if you have them to see the area.

Preferably would like to shoot during the night or very early in the morning when there are lesser traffic.

I am exploring to travel to various locations in Singapore for car photography and hopefully can share some information here.

For a start, these are some that were taken at the multi-storey car park at 208 Compassvale Lane. It's taken at 1.30am at night on a weekday and about 3.00 pm on a Sunday and the top level is relatively empty.

28051693771_9b83ac3c3e.jpg

27514503963_824d702478.jpg

28051691211_48785eae3d.jpg

28130127165_0519778bea.jpg

• Praise 3

Hello everyone

Been trying to search for information on ideal location for car photography but seems like not much info can be found.

Hope you guys can share some good locations for car shoot, as well as photos, if you have them to see the area.

Preferably would like to shoot during the night or very early in the morning when there are lesser traffic.

I am exploring to travel to various locations in Singapore for car photography and hopefully can share some information here.

For a start, these are some that were taken at the multi-storey car park at 208 Compassvale Lane. It's taken at 1.30am at night on a weekday and about 3.00 pm on a Sunday and the top level is relatively empty.

28051693771_9b83ac3c3e.jpg

27514503963_824d702478.jpg

28051691211_48785eae3d.jpg

28130127165_0519778bea.jpg

kindly search in future

merged here

(edited)

kindly search in future

merged here

Thank you!

Just done with Weezee's BMW! Hope u like it. sorry it was a little rush and I couldn't get more shots.

most model neh neh quite small one leh

post-120578-0-34519900-1457772374_thumb.

Hi. Can share location for this place? Thanks!

Never mind, i think i know already. Marina South Pier Car Park. Thanks.

Edited by sgx84

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone, sorry to disturb and bump up old threads but if anyone is keen on a photoshoot do dm me for my rates. 

I’ve recently done a rx7 and ae86 shoot last week. <*posting here brings down the image  exposure & quality alot>125BB3D1-3E37-4B3F-8448-43BAC30F30EA.thumb.jpeg.ea9de332e37f7f700b152b93ae9b84b9.jpegYou can view my ig portfolio @javinpictures for more photos! 

↡ Advertisement