PS4 or XBox One

NightWind

PS4 or XBox One  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Please pick your preferred console

• PS4
    • XBox One

Hi all as XBOX One will launch here (many months after PS4) on 22 Sep 2014, can the bros share their views and comments in this poll.

The HDMI Input in the Xbox One is quite unique but I wonder if we can just plugin our SCV and Mio Tv settop boxes and route the TV programmes through the Xbox One

↡ Advertisement

I got both ps4 and xbox one

Imo, if it's for yourself get the ps4

If it's for kids get the xbox one

As of now there is more games available for ps4

I didn't try route the xbox hdmi to scv box so no comment on that

Remember a report said only a handful bought xbox one in Japan's launch. No queue. In fact, nobody attended the launch

• Praise 1

That's right Xbox One sold only I think 25k units in Japan which is a very low figure. In fact fer worldwide sales PS4 is outselling Xbox One. Current sales for PS4 exceeds 10million units versus approx. 5 million fer Xbox One

I think looking at the late entry of Xbox One into the asia market and Microsoft's refusal to under cut PS4 prices its likely that reception in singapore and asia will also be luke warm.

Xbox One is selling well mainly in US because most of the apps and interfaces (like the hookup with settop boxes and Netflix etc) benefit only the US market. Its quite obvious Microsoft is not interested in making similar accomodations in asia.

spec wise ps4 better.

in the past no brainer cuz ps3 online gaming is free.

now both need to pay. knn

Even if PSN Plus need to pay, it's still cheaper than xbox live. Moreover, the original PSN is still free (for now)

Anyway the attention MS put on our region sucks, and their cock up on release delays in asia already made a lot of their fan switch to PS4. Currently PS4 is still a better overall package in terms of online play and hardware(psn plus improved a lot over PSN) with a decent library of games. xbox One got too many initial cockups liao and have to U-turn some of their policies, and the MS xbox chief designer resigned after that.(just like when PS3 not doing well last time, the sony PS chief designer also resign)

Anyway I'm biased one lah, I support PS consoles since PSone.

And I'm an avid gamer for racing games/simulators. Hence PS2/PS3 with Logitech G25/27 gaming wheels shines in these consoles. PS4 yet to know but I reckon will hold the fort. The new forza looks nice and I heard finally their got a gaming wheel that's worthy to contend with the Logitech G25/27 series.

the PS4 just looks like a better designed hardware doesn't it... smaller, built in PSU. Looks great. Thinking of picking up one. Have to get rid of PS3 first....

my son just traded-in his ps3 for ps4....not sure how much they must top up though!

they have white PS4 launch bundle with Destiny now.. just under 700 or so...

i thought alot places sold out?

my son just traded-in his ps3 for ps4....not sure how much they must top up though!

can ask your son, how much they take in PS3?

i thought alot places sold out?

they went to Jurong for the deal last friday...the gf told me it was the last day of the deal....but i will still ask them how much they topped-up. The gaphic of ps4 damn solid wan.....and now my boy asking me to subscribe fibre optic.....i told him u working hor...u want u go subscribe.....hahaha!

they went to Jurong for the deal last friday...the gf told me it was the last day of the deal....but i will still ask them how much they topped-up. The gaphic of ps4 damn solid wan.....and now my boy asking me to subscribe fibre optic.....i told him u working hor...u want u go subscribe.....hahaha!

let me know how much please......kum siah many many

Sold out will restock wan.. pls check with our resourceful one..

I played bf4 on ps3 n 4...

And believe me. It felt like a pirated game on last gen... once u switched. U won't wanna go back..

i got myself the ps4. previously owned a ps3

What games 've u playing now?

Can u add as fren ?

damn sad....ps3 still performing well...no excuse to buy ps4.

sell it and upgrade lah

i sold my ps3 and games for $300. Top up another $400 to get the PS4. Worth it if it can last me for another 5 yrs like the PS3.

Sold out will restock wan.. pls check with our resourceful one..

I played bf4 on ps3 n 4...

And believe me. It felt like a pirated game on last gen... once u switched. U won't wanna go back..

What games 've u playing now?

Can u add as fren ?

playing last of us now. And Fifa 15 when released next week

I'm keen to play BF4 but no time to play so much haha

i'll PM u my nick

trade in at shops damn lousy price. offer me $120 for console and $2 to $20 for games

i sold my whole set via hardwarezone for $300 (posted an ad in MCF marketplace too)

↡ Advertisement