Freelance Car Audio Installer - Ah Meng

Audioniche

Hi

Ah Meng is a freelance installer and with more than 15 years of experience. He helped set up my both cars ICE with one car running front three way active system. You may look for Audioniche in Facebook page to look at this installation work.

If you would like to try out his services, please call him at 97696215. He might not respond well to SMS and definitely not what apps as his phone does not have whatsapp.

Best Regards

Audioniche

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Review on Ah Meng:

Just recently replaced my van stock speakers(5" coaxial speakers) as they keep distorting. Before I knew about Audioniche I tried to google and see if I can do it myself. I managed to find 1 overseas forum and its extremely hard and requires me to buy torx screw and stuff.

At this point i rather pay someone for installation since its not wise for me to do it. Met up with Ah Meng to do a quick check to see if it is possible to mount the 6.5" speakers over the stock 5".

In the end after looking and testing, he managed to mount them without any problems. From what I see, it is not easy at all as the previous hole is meant for 5".

After mounting, he did some testing with a test kit which is pretty professional imo.

He made sure everything was working fine before he left.

All in all, i would say its pretty professional job.

I would recommend anyone who is new to get some recommendations from Audioniche/Ah Meng.

Review on Ah Meng:

Just recently replaced my van stock speakers(5" coaxial speakers) as they keep distorting. Before I knew about Audioniche I tried to google and see if I can do it myself. I managed to find 1 overseas forum and its extremely hard and requires me to buy torx screw and stuff.

At this point i rather pay someone for installation since its not wise for me to do it. Met up with Ah Meng to do a quick check to see if it is possible to mount the 6.5" speakers over the stock 5".

In the end after looking and testing, he managed to mount them without any problems. From what I see, it is not easy at all as the previous hole is meant for 5".

After mounting, he did some testing with a test kit which is pretty professional imo.

He made sure everything was working fine before he left.

All in all, i would say its pretty professional job.

I would recommend anyone who is new to get some recommendations from Audioniche/Ah Meng.

Thanks for the review. Hope you like his services and will recommend to your friends too.

Btw does Ah Meng also do tuning? Can any kind bros recomend any good tuners? Thanks in advance.

Hi

Please advise the system you are running at the moment and see if he can help you.

↡ Advertisement