HELP! Upstairs neighbour causing sleepness nights

Limxiaoming

I hope you find a solution. Cos I also facing the same situation as you, albeit, it's the whole family. Everyday day from their waking up to sleeping, I know their schedule damn well, which toilet they use and so on. 

Wah! which toilet do what inside also can know/see? [shocked]

↡ Advertisement

next time you encounter again, time to strike back!!

Get your whole family armed with bamboo sticks and knock the ceiling!! [bounce2]

I got think of that! but I'll be jeopardising my ceiling with bamboo marks!

Just moved in to an old neighbourhood. Upstairs neighbour got one or two kids. running around the house day and night. all we can hear is bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp...

stomping start as early as 7am above my room, even on weekend!.

What would you do?

should I tolerate, since it's just a kid....or isn't it that the parents should be more considerate to control their kids?

Pay the neighbour a visit and nicely point it out to them?

I wonder the ex owner got such problem or not.... later they think it's ok because the ex-owner also never complain before.

good neighbour means I tolerate even to rob my good sleep on weekend or they have to be more considerate?

I guess other neighbours are not affected as the unit is just direct above mine.

for crying out loud, SEARCH!  I already have gven you a dedicated thread to bitch about your house and there is an EXISTING thread on this.....

warned!

MERGED here!

• Praise 1

I believe nothing much you can do. My neighbour upstairs also create all sort of noise, mainly they like to drop things on the floor or place things hard around their house which i can hear clearly.  

Just moved in to an old neighbourhood. Upstairs neighbour got one or two kids. running around the house day and night. all we can hear is bomp-bomp-bomp-bomp...

What would you do?

should I tolerate, since it's just a kid....or isn't it that the parents should be more considerate to control their kids?

I wonder the ex owner got such problem or not.... later they think it's ok because the ex-owner also never complain before.

good neighbour means I tolerate even to rob my good sleep on weekend or they have to be more considerate?

I guess other neighbours are not affected as the unit is just direct above mine.

LCK cemetery no such noise....

for crying out loud, SEARCH!  I already have gven you a dedicated thread to bitch about your house and there is an EXISTING thread on this.....

warned!

MERGED here!

I did!!!! I searched for "stomp" and "stomping" but didn't search for "neighbour".... how the heck do I know how many words to search before posting wor :TT_TT:

I did!!!! I searched for "stomp" and "stomping" but didn't search for "neighbour".... how the heck do I know how many words to search before posting wor :TT_TT:

you OBVIOUSLY dunno how to search! [shakehead]

need to search on how to search......

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

What would you do?

Get a mask exactly like this, stand outside their house every night and stare at them. They will move out eventually. 

post-4638-0-61771100-1470890412_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

nehmind, you're the boss, I "zip" [lipsrsealed]

eh... obviously i am able to FURTHER think of such other related terms and not just at the tip off my head.  

common sense deh :a-happy:  :a-happy:

Get a mask exactly like this, stand outside their house every night and stare at them. They will move out eventually. 

Seriously, I got think about this too... but not this mask la...

• Praise 2

Cum cum.... I start a course on "How to search in MCF or any other damn forum"

@radx will help me apply for skillsfuture grant certification.

http://www.skillsfuture.sg/

Everyone just use your skillsfuture grant to pick up a darwinism defying skill....

:D

you OBVIOUSLY dunno how to search! [shakehead]

need to search on how to search......

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

warned!

MERGED here!

post-110097-0-64462900-1470890942.jpg

Turbocharged

type the whole damn sentence in the search bar?...LOL

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

eh... obviously i am able to FURTHER think of such other related terms and not just at the tip off my head.  

common sense deh :a-happy:  :a-happy:

you cannot teach the unteachable. Common sense, is either have it or don't have it...LOL :XD:

• Praise 1

Cum cum.... I start a course on "How to search in MCF or any other damn forum"

@radx will help me apply for skillsfuture grant certification.

http://www.skillsfuture.sg/

Everyone just use your skillsfuture grant to pick up a darwinism defying skill....

:D

lol...this fella will conduct

post-547-0-72966800-1470891292_thumb.jpg

• Praise 2

Seriously, I got think about this too... but not this mask la...

Pls don't use this mask

Too extreme, may lead to instant heart attack

Or permanent psychological damage

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2