HHH and Roy Nerng - Puiz!

Achtung

Blardee selfish a**holes with selfish agenda. I feel for the kids who practiced hard for today's YMVA event.

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/more-singapore-stories/story/special-needs-children-heckled-hong-lim-park-rallygoers-#xtor=CS1-10

A protest rally on Saturday turned chaotic as it jostled for space with a charity carnival at Hong Lim Park, with protesters heckling special needs children and confronting a Minister of State. Police will be conducting investigations into the incident, they said in a joint statement with the National Parks Board (NParks). The rally's organiser, blogger Han Hui Hui, 22, had led the group gathered to hear her speak about the CPF in marching around the park, together with blogger Roy Ngerng, 33, who is facing a defamation suit by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong. The march began after Minister of State for Trade and Industry Teo Ser Luck arrived at the event for YMCA beneficiaries, attended by 900 people. The marchers, several of whom waved Singapore flags, paused in front of the stage, chanting and continued chanting "Vote them out, PAP" and "Return our CPF" just as a group of special needs children was about to start a dance item. The visibily shocked performers from the group Y Stars stopped briefly. Videos of the encounter uploaded on social media drew swift criticism from netizens.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 23

To be frank....they are just doing it all wrong...if they really want to fight for some cause....do it in a proper manner like joing an opposition party.......in Singapore...people don't support confrontational manner well...as proven by CSJ.....sigh.....I sense they are getting themselve into big trouble this time....

• Praise 18

After watching the video of that HHH and N Park Director, I just wanna slap her tight and proper.

You are damn right, one has to approach and do things diligently and strategically. Such loud mouths do not succeed and will only go well with the Geylang uncles.

I do not agree with the CPF issues. But their actions are very low class.

To be frank....they are just doing it all wrong...if they really want to fight for some cause....do it in a proper manner like joing an opposition party.......in Singapore...people don't support confrontational manner well...as proven by CSJ.....sigh.....I sense they are getting themselve into big trouble this time....

Edited by Achtung
  • Praise 7

Too free Liao, plus that ku niang Roy. Got hands and legs want ppl to donate $5300 to be simi ppl NMP. I don't really support PAP, but these two fools should be lock up. Even Chee Soon Juan have tone down these days, using more rationale ways to reach out

• Praise 15

After watching the video of that HHH and N Park Director, I just wanna slap her tight and proper.

I had to stop watching halfway for fear that I may smashed my monitor up man... Hahaha

• Praise 11

While we may not like certain things the gahmen are doing, I would say wat this young girl and her gang did are low class and bo standard.

Shame on u for receiving so much education but behaving in tat manner. There is a famous hokkien phrase tat goes "tuck chye tuck loh sai tang!" Pui!

Just to add, her voice sounds like this:

ux_a11051100ux0198_ux_g03.jpg

Edited by So_nice
  • Praise 11

I thought u would have fallen in love with her... LOL

I had to stop watching halfway for fear that I may smashed my monitor up man... Hahaha

Bro, try going to her Fb page. She is defending herself etc...... claimed the children were used to prevent her from saying her piece.

While we may not like certain things the gahmen are doing, I would say wat this young girl and her gang did are low class and bo standard.

Shame on u for receiving so much education but behaving in tat manner. There is a famous hokkien phrase tat goes "tuck chye tuck loh sai tang!" Pui!

Is the chicken 金鸡 or ma lai gai?

• Praise 2

I thought u would have fallen in love with her... LOL

Bro, try going to her Fb page. She is defending herself etc...... claimed the children were used to prevent her from saying her piece.

Is the chicken 金鸡 or ma lai gai?

T-Gift-2128-7__Shrilling-Chicken-Toy-For

Shrilling chicken! Hahaha

She's a douche bag. Listening to her and her reason bring to mind a quote about it being better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than speak and remove all doubts.

I watched til the NParks officer took her to the map, and I got to say, kudos to him for being so calm and steady in the first 8:55 of the video.

• Praise 11

Hey, bought 2 of these for my dad. He bring them to workers party rally.

• Praise 3

To fight for a cause is good, but to fight while disturbing public is really a nuisance without considering public interest :(

Here, we have special needs children who practice so much just to have a performance in YMCA show that they can show audience for appreciation, and to have politics ppl that came in with special agenda to destroy the performance of these children, is really despicable to say the least.

I feel sad for these special needs children, really sad ....

And I feel disgusted by HHH and Roy !

If you wanna fight for Singaporeans, pls fight openly and with dignity, and not using such tactics just to gather attention and in the process, destroy a performance from our children ...

To the supporters who follow them, where are your hearts? Are your CPF issues so important, that you are willingly to go around destroying our children's dream? Search your hearts... Do we really need HHH and Roy to go around creating public disturbances for their own hidden agenda?

I have say my piece... lastly, this is the last straw that I still harbour some belief in them, but it's gone with the wind..

• Praise 12

He claimed he made history wor..

.therealsingapore.com/content/roy-ngerng-my-explanation-todays-conflict-hong-lim-park

↡ Advertisement