Stupid pedestrians cross roads without looking

cllq

21 minutes ago, Othello said:

Nowadays cannot anyhow horn people one [laugh]

actually such situations I won't horn, driver can see he crossing liao, just let him be lor ..... Now butthurt must go Stomp. Loser 

Indeed true, if they are in the wrong also cannot horn at them. Have to drive behind them slowly until they have cross.  Horn at them would provoke them de.

↡ Advertisement

29 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Anything happen to the dog?

No contact, dog was fine lol. I may not have been in terms of psychological distress. 

It was a very good thing the dog was running to the left of my car as I was occupied checking traffic on the main road for the merge. I also travel slowly in residential areas to allow for this sort of thing, although it's usually humans who pull stunts like this. 

A human, even a child, would've been much more visible than this dog. A cat would've been even worse, but generally they zip across very fast so one's eyes are immediately alerted to their presence. 

Edited by Turboflat4

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Another potential body bag

so frustrating. Look left, look right, look far, look near, look up, look down, look at phone, look at shoes, look at tummy, look at boobs ................ 

But NEVER look at vehicles :wacko:

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, driverSG said:

Hello everyone! I am a student from National Junior College and I am doing research into issues relating to road traffic summons/ fines in Singapore. I have attended Meet the People Sessions over 2 months, and I noticed that this is an issue that many motorists, especially private-hire drivers face, due to customers’ requests/ the long hours of driving etc. Hence, I am conducting a survey to find out more about the road traffic summons/fines in Singapore from your perspective. I would appreciate it if you can take about 5 minutes to complete the survey😀
https://forms.gle/2DudNHaAJgEJ5uY49

You can also share any experiences you have had with fines/ summons in this thread! Thank you!

PW season is here.

All the best.

Edited by Brass

I find old men esp don't care about their lives. They just walk across roads without bothering to look left or right.

It's like they already live long enough, come hit me, you pay.

↡ Advertisement