Stupid pedestrians cross roads without looking

cllq

Twincharged

Nothing wrong with the person with umbrella what. On the other hand, this is a reckless driver. Approaching a zebra crossing, please slow down, Noticed that the cam car driver accelerated instead as he was entering the slip road. That is dangerous cuz there might be people crossing the road.

↡ Advertisement

U r in the wrong for not slowing down in zebra crossing.  It is driver's responsiblity to stop at zebra crossing.

Ownself pawn ownself.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Nothing wrong with the person with umbrella what. On the other hand, this is a reckless driver. Approaching a zebra crossing, please slow down, Noticed that the cam car driver accelerated instead as he was entering the slip road. That is dangerous cuz there might be people crossing the road.

And he step on gas the moment umbrella lady was about to complete the zebra crossing... Very impatient driver I say...

• Praise 3

5th Gear
(edited)

https://youtu.be/uTSnTlenSTk[media][/media]

Happened today around 1pm at Shell Woodlands ave 9. Kids just ran to their car and the father also bochap.

My view was blocked by the pillar. Lucky jam brake and kid 1 sec slower.

Father just gave me a "what? never hit what?" look, and mother just sat in car.

Really must wait until something happened then this type of parents will wake up?

Incident happened at 1min into the video clip.

Edited by Alg

https://youtu.be/uTSnTlenSTk[media][/media]

Happened today around 1pm at Shell Woodlands ave 9. Kids just ran to their car and the father also bochap.

My view was blocked by the pillar. Lucky jam brake and kid 1 sec slower.

Father just gave me a "what? never hit what?" look, and mother just sat in car.

Really must wait until something happened then this type of parents will wake up?

Incident happened at 1min into the video clip.

sama sama; like you I drove out from Shell..... as I approached the main road;

- a father was pushing his toddler in a pram & wife; he insisted to speed up even after hesitation from his wife, to push the pram forward and stared with his bulging eyes and dared me to move nearing him with the pram

- athe same moment, another woman (beside them) slowed down, stopped, and continued walking after confirming that I did not proceed to move out into the main road

its so happened that I reached a traffic light and saw that father; he still stared with aggression!

I signalled him over and asked him:" what's wrong? relax lah!" but he shouted " what you hau lian arghh" . . .

traffic turned green & I just moved on!

My thought:

- he's got balls to dare a moving car towards him with his bulging eyes?

- But he used his toddler (in pram) to dare moving cars??? . . .  sigh, I pity the toddler to have such father like this

-_-

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Hey wildfaye something something.

I cant see anything wrong with the lady with the umbrella crossing the road leh.

I was probably waiting in exictment a pretty lady dashing accross the car park gantry and fapping open her umbrella wide open scracthing your car in amazing seconds

U r in the wrong for not slowing down in zebra crossing. It is driver's responsiblity to stop at zebra crossing.

Ownself pawn ownself.

He did slow down man. Look at the speedometer.

Like that also want to post up...

Post to show how stupid the pedestrian can be. Meet a KuKu driver and that the end of your life.

He was forced to slow down as pedestrian heck care whether the driver gonna BANG her.

He was forced to slow down as pedestrian heck care whether the driver gonna BANG her.

The speedometer shown is 2 to 3s slower

Hypersonic

Post to show how stupid the pedestrian can be. Meet a KuKu driver and that the end of your life.

I bitch about pedestrians a lot to myself.

This woman has not much situational awareness. But she's not jay walking, she's not crossing the traffic light when the counter shows 2 seconds.

Frankly I've seen so much worse, that i don't think this is worth the effort to post up to youtube.

How many elderly men just cross the 2 lane street when the traffic light counter shows only 3-4 seconds, I've already lost count. They just continue walking... don't even glance at you.

At ICA, between lavender MRT, saw a woman talking on her HP (i don't think she's local), just cross the traffic light crossing between ICA building and MRT on red man.

Haha she didn't even bother to look at the car honking her.

Turbocharged

An amusing observation many times when approaching a zebra crossing I'll see a pedestrian 10 meters away from the crossing and approaching. As the car approaches the zebra line (say 15 meters) the pedestrian will start running toward the zebra crossing. One the car stops to let them cross suddenly they revert back to walking mode.

sama sama; like you I drove out from Shell..... as I approached the main road;

- a father was pushing his toddler in a pram & wife; he insisted to speed up even after hesitation from his wife, to push the pram forward and stared with his bulging eyes and dared me to move nearing him with the pram

- athe same moment, another woman (beside them) slowed down, stopped, and continued walking after confirming that I did not proceed to move out into the main road

its so happened that I reached a traffic light and saw that father; he still stared with aggression!

I signalled him over and asked him:" what's wrong? relax lah!" but he shouted " what you hau lian arghh" . . .

traffic turned green & I just moved on!

My thought:

- he's got balls to dare a moving car towards him with his bulging eyes?

- But he used his toddler (in pram) to dare moving cars??? . . .  sigh, I pity the toddler to have such father like this

-_-

• Praise 4

Twincharged

An amusing observation many times when approaching a zebra crossing I'll see a pedestrian 10 meters away from the crossing and approaching. As the car approaches the zebra line (say 15 meters) the pedestrian will start running toward the zebra crossing. One the car stops to let them cross suddenly they revert back to walking mode.

Got 2 kinds of pedestrian that do this. First one is the kind that just want to make the driver stop at the zebra crossing. The other kind is the considerate kind who thinks they are being considerate by rushing to the zebra crossing so that the driver don't need to wait so long. But 10m abit far la. The kind I see usually around 5m or about 10 steps away from the zebra crossing.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Got 2 kinds of pedestrian that do this. First one is the kind that just want to make the driver stop at the zebra crossing. The other kind is the considerate kind who thinks they are being considerate by rushing to the zebra crossing so that the driver don't need to wait so long. But 10m abit far la. The kind I see usually around 5m or about 10 steps away from the zebra crossing.

The 1st one you describe sounds like the type who run to the crossing then proceed to go slow once confirm the car is stopping for them. The 2nd one sounds like run all the way lol.

Because of this I usually make a conscious effort to brisk walk if the car car stops at the zebra crossing plus a wave :D and n

Twincharged

The cam car was a kuku driver. So far away. How did he know the pedestrian never check? Some pedestrians from far already check and know got no car coming.

(edited)

This is like getting angry over every single housefly that comes buzzing near your ear.  

I'm more concerned about her choice of pom pom skirt though.

Edited by Jellandross