Chow ang mo asked me to sit elsewhere

Dleodleo

I was in the sitting area witn shade first. Later an ang mo lady asked permission to join. The other filipino group who was there agreed. 2 hrs later, the filipino left. 20 mins ago, an angmo guy asked me to sit elsewhere so his group can occupy tbe whole area.

I told him i need the shade n he replied that there were plenty of seats with shades available. There were so many slippers n bags there - my family's stuff n he expect me to carry myself? I fed up tokk his photo n walked away. My stuff are still there.

Now i know why you all dislike foreigners so much!

You are lacking confidence in yourself.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Mr.Porker, Konnichiwa, shasiburi desu ne..........O-genki desu ka ?

I am in early CNC Machinery on job study and training, that time makaned alot of Jap XMM'ssssss

You are SO_NICE indeed [thumbsup][cool][laugh]

Awak bolen sampai mentri besar kerusi

Apa Lieutenant ? Ikan bilis ka ?

Bolen makan ka ? [laugh]

wah.......dowan lar...mentri besar big a shoe for me to fill....i in charge of AV recruitment i happy liao!

Which machine company you worked for...makino....matsuura.....i was a precision machinist in my early working life!

wah.......dowan lar...mentri besar big a shoe for me to fill....i in charge of AV recruitment i happy liao!

Which machine company you worked for...makino....matsuura.....i was a precision machinist in my early working life!

Sodick CNC wire cutting [cool]

Hahaha boleh! For TS:

I predict TS looks better than this kicking aunty who doesn't look SO_NICE treating another man [:p][laugh]

Edited by Fongmy
  • Praise 2

I was in the sitting area witn shade first. Later an ang mo lady asked permission to join. The other filipino group who was there agreed. 2 hrs later, the filipino left. 20 mins ago, an angmo guy asked me to sit elsewhere so his group can occupy tbe whole area.

I told him i need the shade n he replied that there were plenty of seats with shades available. There were so many slippers n bags there - my family's stuff n he expect me to carry myself? I fed up tokk his photo n walked away. My stuff are still there.

you have a big family.

would your reaction be different if a local guy ask you the same thing.

• Praise 1

Sodick CNC wire cutting [cool]

oooohhh....wire cut.....gold thread....nice! Now that line dead like fish in a barrel....lucky i escaped to the Civil Service! Many of my friends now doing sales in the same industry! I still can remember all the axis....X...Y...Z....G00 G01 G02...M codes and all! Ask me to run machine i scared liao....now machining spindle can run as fast as 30 000 rpm and cooled by nitrogen. One time bang repair can be as much as $50ks!

oooohhh....wire cut.....gold thread....nice! Now that line dead like fish in a barrel....lucky i escaped to the Civil Service! Many of my friends now doing sales in the same industry! I still can remember all the axis....X...Y...Z....G00 G01 G02...M codes and all! Ask me to run machine i scared liao....now machining spindle can run as fast as 30 000 rpm and cooled by nitrogen. One time bang repair can be as much as $50ks!

These accidents happens very often with cnc machine centre programming, it pick up new tool with wrong datum pre-setting and bang ! in the very first exit [:/]

There goes the precision jigs, cutter and bearings [dead]

• Praise 1

These accidents happens very often with cnc machine centre programming, it pick up new tool with wrong datum pre-setting and bang ! in the very first exit [:/]

There goes the precision jigs, cutter and bearings [dead]

last time i was working with a German machine Weiler......Engineer not happy as we always changes the programmes they wrote. She was so confident of her programmes that she ran 100% rapid on 1 st cut. First G00 movement the tool and spindle collided with a bang. Turret was misaligned and spindle bearing got to change.....she was so shocked by the collision that she frozed fir a while before running back to her office in tears, the mc was down for 2 whole weeks! Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

last time i was working with a German machine Weiler......Engineer not happy as we always changes the programmes they wrote. She was so confident of her programmes that she ran 100% rapid on 1 st cut. First G00 movement the tool and spindle collided with a bang. Turret was misaligned and spindle bearing got to change.....she was so shocked by the collision that she frozed fir a while before running back to her office in tears, the mc was down for 2 whole weeks!

You should hold her hands back and pressed her to your chest with your firm hugging :wub: , and says......babee, it's ok... [inlove] if you scares this type of bang ? I'll give you another type of bang [:p][laugh]

• Praise 1

You should hold her hands back and pressed her to your chest with your firm hugging :wub: , and says......babee, it's ok... [inlove] if you scares this type of bang ? I'll give you another type of bang [:p][laugh]

hahaha....that time she had the hots for a German guy (Burger Martin was his name)who was from our HQ doing process study. Always play guitar for him during breaks.......i see also i feel like gong gong....hahaha! Some of my colleagues were choosen to work in Germany HQ....lucky them! They never chose me as i like to quarrel with management.......hehehe! Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

If there are other shady places that you can share with others, and IF the Ang Mo/or any other race, asked nicely saying, like this, I think OK lah.

Sorry sir, I have a big group here that can use the shade in a hot noon sun, would you be kind enough to allow us to use this shady area ? Over there is another shady area, can you share it with those people there ?

• Praise 2

If i were u i would hv stood firm.

• Praise 5

There are definitely a nos of ang mo in our society that deserve our respect :)

Our FT Alex Duric football player :)

Don't see any negative comments on him, though he is FT. In fact, his fitness on pitch could easily put us to shame at his age.

In 2012, he drove a taxi for 12 days to raise thousands dollars for ST School Pocket Money Fund :)

Well, this shows there are still some ang mo that deserve our respect, if they contribute to our society.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

TS family went swimming while she looked after their belongings......was asked 'gently' by the ang mo and she left all their belongings right there and then.....then she complains here......gracious mei?

thats why i said, want to move, do it graciously, if not dont move lah

Should learn from jit poon lang [laugh]

TOKYO —

A Japanese man who allegedly kicked a fellow diner to death in a fight over seats in a ramen eatery calmly returned to his food as the other man lay dying, media reported Tuesday.

Shinichiro Imanishi, 37, was being questioned in connection with the death of a 49-year-old man whom he allegedly threw to the floor and then stamped on repeatedly in the ramen shop in Tokyo’s Kita Ward on Sept 27, a police spokesman told AFP.

The trouble erupted when Hisao Kitajima pulled a chair which Imanishi was using to rest his foot on, the spokesman said, adding Kitajima died of his injuries two days later.

Imanishi, who weighs 120 kilograms did nothing to help his victim after the frenzied attack, instead ordering a bowl of noodles, local media said.

Imanishi, who was arrested shortly after the incident, explained to fellow diners that he might as well eat his meal, reportedly saying: “I will go to jail. This will be my last supper.”

© 2014 AFP

We need crazy people like this around. One or two instances published in the papers and all the rude people will suddenly be afraid to mess around with ordinary people.

• Praise 2

will not happen, because they will not be able to understand each other [laugh] [laugh]

Not true hor, each have their stand and if both not giving up and end up scolding each other in their coloured language, now that is what I say hilarious! [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1