New SPC&U card 17% discount in Oct

Sg2303

Paid by UOB c.c, can i redeem parking coupon too ?

Not sure. Depends on whether uob uni$ can be used to redeem coupons.

Posb everyday $ can. Redeem extra and sell to friends and colleagues for cash.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I use posb dollar to redeem parking coupons.

Yup, same here.

I keep the points till >$10, then redeem for parking coupons. If I have enough coupons and no need new coupons, I will redeem the points immediately to offset the current petrol purchase.

Hypersonic

Keep, you continue to accumulate everyday$ for current purchase (for POSB Everyday CC).

Redeem, you use your accumulated everyday$ to offset current purchase, but no everyday$ will be rewarded for current purchase.

So, reckon if you want to maximise everyday$, use it offset CC bills instead? Not sure how to do it since never done before as I take the easy way out to redeem for "free" petrol. Feel very shiok too! :D

The best way to redeem everyday$ is to use it to offset the CC bill. That can be done using DBS internet banking. If you use it to redeem the petrol, you "lose" the rebates there [;)]

• Praise 1

If I am not wrong...............UOB the points can be used to offset the petrol bill...........but takes a long time to accumulate the points .............. [laugh] [laugh]

If I am not wrong...............UOB the points can be used to offset the petrol bill...........but takes a long time to accumulate the points .............. [laugh] [laugh]

Well, at least we all now know SPC allows points for coupons redemption, the rest are damn retard cartels [furious]

Well, at least we all now know SPC allows points for coupons redemption, the rest are damn retard cartels [furious]

Yah...........that's also why I always pump at SPC............cash discounts and cash/coupons redemption is always better than all those gift redemption.......... [laugh] [laugh]

I think more and more motorists has switched loyalty to SPC, very true on redemption are no better as it takes longer time to accumulate point/s, I like direct disc and cash off, w/o ever to remb how much one has in store unless cashier reminds us.

Great minds think alike . . . [wave]

• Praise 1

I think more and more motorists has switched loyalty to SPC, very true on redemption are no better as it takes longer time to accumulate point/s, I like direct disc and cash off, w/o ever to remb how much one has in store unless cashier reminds us.

Great minds think alike . . . [wave]

[wave] [wave] ......................... [laugh] [laugh]

Yah...........that's also why I always pump at SPC............cash discounts and cash/coupons redemption is always better than all those gift redemption.......... [laugh] [laugh]

Yup yup, even I got so much time also lazy to go thru all those rewards to 'calculate' which gift is most worthwhile to redeem. Haha...

Some more if we all can remember, it used to be $1 for 1 point. Then they change to 1L to 1 point. I wonder if that may change to 1 point for every pump of $50 in future.

Frankly, for high mileage users, redemption points still ok as points accumulation is quite fast.

For low mileage users, like myself, instant discount is the best, as points up so slow dont know when can redeem...

The best way to redeem everyday$ is to use it to offset the CC bill. That can be done using DBS internet banking. If you use it to redeem the petrol, you "lose" the rebates there [;)]

Haha, we think alike yar.

use posb everyday card at spc.. the rebates can pump free tank or free coupons..

dislike those min. spending per Q / month for rebates type cos i taxi driver.. lol

Yup yup, even I got so much time also lazy to go thru all those rewards to 'calculate' which gift is most worthwhile to redeem. Haha...

Some more if we all can remember, it used to be $1 for 1 point. Then they change to 1L to 1 point. I wonder if that may change to 1 point for every pump of $50 in future.

Frankly, for high mileage users, redemption points still ok as points accumulation is quite fast.

For low mileage users, like myself, instant discount is the best, as points up so slow dont know when can redeem...

Haha, we think alike yar.

I also cannot ever bother to check how is points calculated ..............used to redeem alot from shell when I was a salesman..........but all useless items.......... [laugh] [laugh]

cash rebate still best........... [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

thanks.. i didn't know everyday$ can be used to offset the bill. will definitely do it next time.

• Praise 1

yes you can.

posb_online_redump.jpg

Direct from POSB everyday card.

thanks.. i didn't know everyday$ can be used to offset the bill. will definitely do it next time.

I believe you may be using Everyday card.

As bro Kangadrool said :

Keep - you get to earn maximum rebate for this purchase.

Redeem - the Daily$ you accumulated so far will be used to offset current purchase.

The final amount to pay, in my opinion, will earn you rebate based on the new amount.

I'll always keep, and end of month login to redeem to offset monthly bill.

This will ensure maximun rebate lor.

Others may find this troublesome, so they prefer to redeem as they pump, though lesser rebate earned.

Differing style, just do the step that you prefer, and enjoy.

Thank for clarifying... if not everytime I blur blur one...

dun know to keep or redeem.. [drivingcar]

I use posb dollar to redeem parking coupons.

Are you sure can?

Share how please.

Because when buy parking coupons Cashier say must use cash $$$ even cannot use credit card leh [:(]

↡ Advertisement