In-Car Camera Installation

Sparcoray

I got mine from ebay from this seller ships from Korea and I got it less than 3 - 4 days.

Just note for warranty you have to ship back though.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/dream-seller?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Thanks brother for the recommendation. I bought Bleackvue530 last Friday, and it was delivered last night. Very fast delivery!! Thumbup!!

I went to get it installed at Vim Auto at Blk 9 Defu lane (tel: 6281-7990) for $60 (front and back Cam), it was installed within 30mins, very good workmanship.

• Praise 1

Hey Bro,

No problem, I bought from this guy twice so I know least his services is reliable otherwise I also wun dare post, happy motoring [drivingcar]

Thanks brother for the recommendation. I bought Bleackvue530 last Friday, and it was delivered last night. Very fast delivery!! Thumbup!!

I went to get it installed at Vim Auto at Blk 9 Defu lane (tel: 6281-7990) for $60 (front and back Cam), it was installed within 30mins, very good workmanship.

• Praise 1

I recently installed 2x ITB100 at Soon Lee audio (727 Geylang rd).

They charge $30 per single channel, or $40 for dual channel setup. Pretty good and fast. Just the place can be abit messy if many cars come at the same time. Will go back if I need to install cam again.

• Praise 1

I installed one channel for $20/-. This shop also sells video recorder. Very humble guy.

I went to him to fix some minor things. His main his audio. He is the boss cum worker.

At Ubi.

Edited by Divers
  • Praise 1

oh $20 only install front, no back, haha.

I never saw the need for a back cam, if someone bang from behind, it's a no-brainer 100% claim, no need back cam :D

No longer the case. Because the guy behind will have a camera installed and only show what is advantageous to him/her. [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Dear All,

Does anyone has lobang to install blackvue (2Ch) camera for front and rear? Thanks

I have been directed to install mine for free at Xtreme Ubi worth $100 when my car arrives. I bought my Blackvue 650 from Sitex and installation was free though I bought it at $548. I remember browsing typical installers range from $80 to $100.

[:)]

• Praise 1

I never saw the need for a back cam, if someone bang from behind, it's a no-brainer 100% claim, no need back cam :D

Heard from friend that he got kissed from behind n the guy say he reversed into him lol!

And since he got no back cam can't prove. Case still pending I understand👎

• Praise 6

Heard from friend that he got kissed from behind n the guy say he reversed into him lol!

And since he got no back cam can't prove. Case still pending I understand👎

yup. at point of accident sure apologise like siao. once go back kenna farked by boss (esp commercial vehicles), immediately prata say people reversed into him [furious]

I'm getting my 2ch dvr fixed this week

• Praise 2

I installed one channel for $20/-. This shop also sells video recorder. Very humble guy.

I went to him to fix some minor things. His main his audio. He is the boss cum worker.

At Ubi.

care to recommend, bro?

• Praise 1

care to recommend, bro?

PM sent. Call him for pricing first. Mine is 20 and does not require any extension of wiring and socket.

Can nego one.

Edited by Divers
  • Praise 1

when you are reversing, someone may just jump into your path and then extort money. as a driver you will always be at a disadvantage under this circumstances.

• Praise 1

Did mine for $50 front and back. Bought the blackvue second hand and went to a shop to install. Wire to battery with magic pro. Wires all hidden. So far so good. All done in 20-30 min.

able to share the contact? thanks

• Praise 1