In-Car Camera Installation

Sparcoray

i went to car audio shop in my neighbourhood to install. Front and back, $80. I think any car audio shop have the competency to do the job.

Get them to test the cam to make sure its working before installation

Hope this helps!!!

• Praise 2

i went to car audio shop in my neighbourhood to install. Front and back, $80. I think any car audio shop have the competency to do the job.

Hope this helps!!!

wow, the knife of this shop is really sharp. $80!

I got it done for $20.

• Praise 2

wow, the knife of this shop is really sharp. $80!

I got it done for $20.

wow!!! really kenna chopped man !!! $20 is really good bargain !!!

Before I went ahead with the installation, I asked around the forums and the general opinion was $80 for front and back is reasonable. Single channel might be cheaper.

• Praise 1

I install at Vim auto at defu lane. They are one of the distributors of blackvue. Charge me labour $30 for install. I even request to add a switch to switch between ignition on and always on. Mine is the 530 dual ch w/o the gps function. Installed in April this year.

• Praise 2

I install at Vim auto at defu lane. They are one of the distributors of blackvue. Charge me labour $30 for install. I even request to add a switch to switch between ignition on and always on. Mine is the 530 dual ch w/o the gps function. Installed in April this year.

$30 is a reasonable price. Authorised dealer charge $50 but you need to buy the product from them. As per TS, I have been trying to source for shops to help install but was unable to find one (in the west area). I previously asked one audio shops in Ubi to help install Blackvue with the magic pro but it seems the magic pro was not installed properly. Does not record at night. Ever since I am skeptical about whether the unauthorized dealer really knows how to install it. :(

if anyone has trusted and proven lobang in the west,Pls do recommend. Intend to buy one for rear and install with magic pro from eBay

• Praise 1

I also got a 530 to replace my ageing 350. That's a good deal to install front n rear cams.

However, does $30 applies if I have the product but need their professional services to install?

Hope this helps!!!

Pal, no offence, $80 is way too expensive. I think the range should be $30-$50.

• Praise 1

$30 is a reasonable price. Authorised dealer charge $50 but you need to buy the product from them. As per TS, I have been trying to source for shops to help install but was unable to find one (in the west area). I previously asked one audio shops in Ubi to help install Blackvue with the magic pro but it seems the magic pro was not installed properly. Does not record at night. Ever since I am skeptical about whether the unauthorized dealer really knows how to install it. :(

if anyone has trusted and proven lobang in the west,Pls do recommend. Intend to buy one for rear and install with magic pro from eBay

hmmm. there's a reseller beside bukit batok east cc. cant remember what's the name of the shop. a lot of blackvue boxes doning the shop front. it's below a hdb block.

• Praise 1

hmmm. there's a reseller beside bukit batok east cc. cant remember what's the name of the shop. a lot of blackvue boxes doning the shop front. it's below a hdb block.

The shop is an authorised Blackvue dealer. I don't think they will help you install if you did not purchase from them

• Praise 1

wow!!! really kenna chopped man !!! $20 is really good bargain !!!

Before I went ahead with the installation, I asked around the forums and the general opinion was $80 for front and back is reasonable. Single channel might be cheaper.

oh $20 only install front, no back, haha.

I never saw the need for a back cam, if someone bang from behind, it's a no-brainer 100% claim, no need back cam :D

• Praise 1

I also got a 530 to replace my ageing 350. That's a good deal to install front n rear cams.

However, does $30 applies if I have the product but need their professional services to install?

I do not think so lah unless you bought from them.

oh $20 only install front, no back, haha.

I never saw the need for a back cam, if someone bang from behind, it's a no-brainer 100% claim, no need back cam :D

Not true... when accident, everyone will try to cover their asses.. the behind car can say u reverse backwards and bang him instead... happens and its only your words vs theirs.. Insurance co will want the easy way out and advise u to take 50-50 liability since u cannot prove your words... install the back cam la.. only $150 max with installation to buy peace of mind.. worth it...

• Praise 4

Did mine for $50 front and back. Bought the blackvue second hand and went to a shop to install. Wire to battery with magic pro. Wires all hidden. So far so good. All done in 20-30 min.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1