Parking lot is serious business

Ender

..ok..ok...I guai guai go further down and park....happy??! [sweatdrop]

must bring samurai sword or best gpmg......see the fella with a knife stucked at his chest really makes me sick sia!

must bring samurai sword or best gpmg......see the fella with a knife stucked at his chest really makes me sick sia!

This kind of sudden close contact encounter.....sword or gpmg no use one.....

...signing up Krav Maga now!!!!!!

• Praise 1

This kind of sudden close contact encounter.....sword or gpmg no use one.....

...signing up Krav Maga now!!!!!!

usually this kind of contact sure got warning wan....from eyes to legs will give many warning.....and usually there is a history of animosity between the assailant and victim but sometime sway sway outsiders kana drag into the fray. Best is to respect everyone and everybody.....
  • Praise 1

how many knives that guy brought along... one on the chest and still can take hostage of other with another... he is a chef or what..

Edited by Xers007
  • Praise 1

There was a 27 year old woman who stabbed a bus driver because he didn't want to stop exactly where she wanted. Last heard he might lose his leg.

• Praise 1

how many knives that guy brought along... one on the chest and still can take hostage of other with another... he is a chef or what..

maybe butcher.......or he packed all the knives in a bag macam Matrix like that.......hahaha!

knn....really a cowboy town.....so just be careful...not worth getting into any trouble with small matter......life is precious.

boss...cowboy use pistol....this wan is red indian town....use knives, axe and spears!

Actually is not real, just a exercise or drill. Can see that the person videoing the assilant is standing so close to him but nothing happens...read somewhere in forums that the shop keepers making noise they disturbing their shoppers... [sweatdrop]

But afterall is bolehland. Nothing can be for sure. We just need to be more alert and be careful. [nod]

↡ Advertisement