Lorry Speeding

Quantum

Is it the new Mitsubishi Canter? This light truck power. It has a variable geometry turbo 300Nm of torque. Some is equip with 6sp dual clutch gb. Freakingly fast lorry.

• Praise 1

dun say lorry, a 40 foot container also can do 90km/h on west coast highway <_<<_<

even a dump truck can also do 90km/h on AYE, or a Causeway bus doing 100km/h toward 2nd link.

to add to the fact that TPs are very much lacking in policing speeding heavy vehicles, the laws on speeding heavy vehicles are just as lame if not worst......the very reason you see them every day and everywhere. :angry:

dun say lorry, a 40 foot container also can do 90km/h on west coast highway <_<<_<

even a dump truck can also do 90km/h on AYE, or a Causeway bus doing 100km/h toward 2nd link.

What you saying is speed limits set too low [lipsrsealed] .

Actually in some areas it's really too low.

This morning and several other occasion, I set curise control at less than 50km/hr on 50km/hr speed limit knowing some TP is having ops in front.

All sorts of vehicles had overtook me and some were "caught speeding" at 80km/hr.

The speed limit were set at 50km/hr because years ago, the road were only a single lane dual direction and with a narrow bridge.

Now it became a wider bridge and have 4 lanes across yet limits not raise to realistic figures [thumbsdown]

Same lah. Whether it's speeding truck, speeding car, speeding supercar, speeding skateboard, speeding bicycle, all of them are speeding. So what makes the truck so special?

Slow, ppl kao peh hogging. Fast, ppl kao bu speeding. No end to it.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

Same lah. Whether it's speeding truck, speeding car, speeding supercar, speeding skateboard, speeding bicycle, all of them are speeding. So what makes the truck so special?

Slow, ppl kao peh hogging. Fast, ppl kao bu speeding.

no way.. that lorry should never be on lane 1...

absolutely HATE such idiots... view blocked by the container they carrying... bloody dangerous [furious]

• Praise 1

A speeding truck makes it a bit more dangerous...

Also why the fck are these goods vehicles driving on 1st and 2nd lane nowadays. Lack of enforcement. A law is only a law if enforced... we hear it so many times on MCF. Somebody should point it out to SPF.

no way.. that lorry should never be on lane 1...

absolutely HATE such idiots... view blocked by the container they carrying... bloody dangerous [furious]

Actually I dun like those private buses/coach more. They are a whole lot bigger and blocking everyone whether it's going fast or slow.

Actually I dun like those private buses/coach more. They are a whole lot bigger and blocking everyone whether it's going fast or slow.

well... personally.. i think if those stay on slower lanes.. i can overtake easily... if they at lane 1.. i tend to get very irritated.... coz dunno whether have point to undertake at all... [mad]

A speeding truck makes it a bit more dangerous...

Also why the fck are these goods vehicles driving on 1st and 2nd lane nowadays. Lack of enforcement. A law is only a law if enforced... we hear it so many times on MCF. Somebody should point it out to SPF.

Too crowded lah. Last time where go so many commercial vehicles?They are overflowing from the 3rd lane.

Who want to sign on as TP? Anyone here? No lah. Here ppl make big bucks. Who will so gong sign on? Very soon enforcement will either be camera or drones. LoL... Or maybe in future the satelite gps do all the enforcement work.

What you wish for will come soon. Don't worry. Sometimes be careful what you wish for, it might just come and bite you.

i actually hate these heavy vehicles speeding. They dont give way to cars. Bully drivers of cars coz of their size

• Praise 2

well... personally.. i think if those stay on slower lanes.. i can overtake easily... if they at lane 1.. i tend to get very irritated.... coz dunno whether have point to undertake at all... [mad]

Whatever it's most opinions are selfish. Becoz it's blocking your view and in your way. It's the same everywhere you go. Ppl talk only from their point of view but when they do it and break the law, it's perfectly fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utMx1mkSUCE&feature=youtu.be

This happened on TPE towards SLE,

even if speed limit 70km/h, but this lorry speed above 100km/h, short period even above 110km/h, in the end I cannot catch it at 110km/h, as per traffic rule driver should be prosecuted in court

If TP camp at Loyang Avenue, he'll meet his quota easily with the trucks, lorries and private buses plying both sides.

• Praise 1

I won't say I'm a saint on the roads. But I try not to judge others. Sometimes I'm no better, it's just that I drive a passenger car doesn't make me more superior dan those driving commercial vehicles.

• Praise 3

Basically loory brake & handling not as good as car thus very dangerous driving at high speed.

Send to TP, hope the lorry get fine!

• Praise 1