ERP affects quality of life

Kb27

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/erp-charges-on-fridays-to/1403436.html

Removing ERP charges on Friday afternoons will lead to more congestion on certain roads, which affects quality of life, Transport Minister Lui Tuck Yew said.

This is something new.

I never know ERP improve quality of life.

Wow..the rest of the world must be having lousy quality of life.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 9

They can twist and turn logic however they want to suit the context. Masters of obfuscation.

Edited by Dark
  • Praise 5

U put erp there and here no use, if u think that will improve our quality life, our indonesian friend will laugh at us

They will say

"Look at fool singapore gahmen, spend multi million projects to have clean air. Just need to burn some forest, singapore effort for years cleaning their air down into drain with in a day"

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/erp-charges-on-fridays-to/1403436.html

This is something new.

I never know ERP improve quality of life.

Wow..the rest of the world must be having lousy quality of life.

then removing tuck yew and friends will bring eternal happiness to citizens.

knn...

pay so much for top talent, only to get head-in-the-sand bureaucrats

the kind of 'solutions' they offer, no need special talent.

might a well engage some banglas sit in parliament... better, cheaper, full attendance... pay $2.5k/month+ 3 packets of rice with curry per day

• Praise 6

Everything that this Tuck Yew says is just stupid. Can't believe he is in Parliament, let alone Transport Minister.

F*** You Tuck Yew.

not just LTY..its practically all PAP members of parliament

• Praise 10

we sillporean are conditioned to pay whatever is shafted into our mouth, jus pay and shut up is the word used in common area, dustin , sewerage , newspaper service fee, conservancy charges and car ( big ticket item ) are part and parcel, sine it has the ERP unit tuck away in every corners of Orchard Rd to Suntec City, now even MBS and Sentosa.

Wad next, Satellite ERP calling for tender, how to live and die peacefully , if if I die, I cannot breathe well, as my children will complain loudly to me on my death-bed.

Haven't you notice the yonder generation are unhappy lot, ty uses the train daily and thy are sandwiched between 4-5 nationality excluding tourists, it's easy to ask ppl to take train to work and smelly smelly daily unhygienic behaviour by FTs,

Gahmen should spent more time and effort solving the haze, the jams and the high cost of living instead of saying rubbish here, wad f****ing quality of life is affected, till thy tasted sh*t themselves.

• Praise 6

The minister should seriously be more forthcoming lah.. Smlj.. Loss revenue say do lah.. With ERP, also have jam.. No ERP, better for all the retailers in zone.. Simi affect quality of living.l

• Praise 3