A call to close ranks!

The last few weeks has been trying and good to see what has emerged.

First, there was the so called mutiny and was targetted at the mods and showed unfairness, etc and was a good avenue to see and gather feedback. I watched and did not see the need to participate as at the end, my past actions, and those who knew me and see how i act, spoke for itself. It showed that it was important to have a tight watch, and for the benefit of this place to continue. We have been here many times and again, we pulled through.

Then there was the debacle of 'clones'. A mistaken identity and the like. Do not get me wrong as there have been too many clones and I also see where TM was coming from. I did my invx as well, and concurred with boss laserjet on that as not being true. I do not support it and for that to show that in all fairness, @tianmo will have a warning for that.

The angst and furore that erupted leaves much to be desired on how we handle our emotions and the like in the face of adversity. I seek that we all also think about how much does a 'dislike' mean to us? Does it really?

With that, I urge all to close ranks here and continue the spirit of MCF as how we have over the years. @tvt and the rest involved, I trust that you all will do the same and I will say this finally for all

TVT IS NOT OWNER-DRIVER.

That should clear the air and if i get wind of anyone accusing him again, that person will get a warning

GOOD DAY ALL!

TO MORE GOOD YEARS [grin] [grin] [grin] [grin]

I accuse u of being gay can?? :D

sticks n stones...yadda yadda yadda......

but on tennis court...ahem...then u know...hahahahhah

wew... I thought it was time to deploy

dey pundek....deploy wat, your army of spe..... :D

Next month see u in tennis court, don't be a gay and bully my backside hor haha

Where have you been all these while? I been waiting for you to speak justice for very long liao....you know.

ello unker, i hv to chk Interpol, NASA for clones lah...hahahahah

dun worry, I am always around, but i watch, and ANALyse

move on bro. Life is already complicated and dun make it more lah

Take care and as @tjx said, the family and friends you go home to is more impt

maybe he is right le ... you straight away talk about balls le....

well, tennis balls.

Once in 50 years. Honest mistake. Move on. [grin]

There's nothing wrong with collecting more money [lipsrsealed] Oops, that doesn't fit here [laugh] [laugh]

I have 4 garrulous girls and a tank to deploy... all led by Major Pain-in-the-arse (aka The Missus)

u call me justice bao ah...

baoqingtian.jpg

i confirm not clone. im too forgetful to manage multiple accounts. dunno how those guys can manage ... they should consider become stock broker and put their multi tasking to good use. lol

Boss, don't you think Tianmo owns me a public apology (in MCF)?

After all, he did defame me in public in MCF....

I will end this if he is sincere enough to apologise, publicly

Boss, don't you think Tianmo owns me a public apology (in MCF)?

After all, he did defame me in public in MCF....

I will end this if he is sincere enough to apologise, publicly

Just because the mods are not replying or responding against such threads does not mean the mods are not aware of the ongoing saga.

Mods have eyes to see. Responsibilities are great in a forum as big and widely visited as MCF. Decisions are not made casually and definitely not by any individual mod for incidents like these.

Checks and balances are done to ensure fairness is being carried out and till a conclusion has been reached by our management team, we do not want to act on it based on what is perceived as a public/individual opinion.

Having said thus far, it’s time we lay cards on the table. The moderating team will ensure that appropriate "punishment" is laid out to the ones responsible for creating the unrest amongst members. Our emphasis is that while we do not condone the presence of clones, vigilante acts by individuals are inappropriate and should leave it to the moderating team to handle instead.

While the intention by Tianmo was good, the action to go on a witch hunt himself was wrong. We would definitely appreciate the help of members who support the mods by using the report function or by means of PM to highlight any such situation (to mods).

In the meantime, there is no need to seek redress of grievances in every thread.

Actions will be taken in due time and I am certain many would welcome a halt to this unnecessary and unhappy situation. Any others who insist to pursue the matter openly in such a way will have their posts deleted where necessary.

Need one run before and praise this post.

+100

First, there was the so called mutiny and was targetted at the mods and showed unfairness, etc and was a good avenue to see and gather feedback. I watched and did not see the need to participate as at the end, my past actions, and those who knew me and see how i act, spoke for itself. It showed that it was important to have a tight watch, and for the benefit of this place to continue. We have been here many times and again, we pulled through.

Then there was the debacle of 'clones'. A mistaken identity and the like. Do not get me wrong as there have been too many clones and I also see where TM was coming from. I did my invx as well, and concurred with boss laserjet on that as not being true. I do not support it and for that to show that in all fairness, @tianmo will have a warning for that.

The angst and furore that erupted leaves much to be desired on how we handle our emotions and the like in the face of adversity. I seek that we all also think about how much does a 'dislike' mean to us? Does it really?

With that, I urge all to close ranks here and continue the spirit of MCF as how we have over the years. @tvt and the rest involved, I trust that you all will do the same and I will say this finally for all

TVT IS NOT OWNER-DRIVER.

That should clear the air and if i get wind of anyone accusing him again, that person will get a warning

GOOD DAY ALL!

Just because the mods are not replying or responding against such threads does not mean the mods are not aware of the ongoing saga.

Mods have eyes to see. Responsibilities are great in a forum as big and widely visited as MCF. Decisions are not made casually and definitely not by any individual mod for incidents like these.

Checks and balances are done to ensure fairness is being carried out and till a conclusion has been reached by our management team, we do not want to act on it based on what is perceived as a public/individual opinion.

Having said thus far, it’s time we lay cards on the table. The moderating team will ensure that appropriate "punishment" is laid out to the ones responsible for creating the unrest amongst members. Our emphasis is that while we do not condone the presence of clones, vigilante acts by individuals are inappropriate and should leave it to the moderating team to handle instead.

While the intention by Tianmo was good, the action to go on a witch hunt himself was wrong. We would definitely appreciate the help of members who support the mods by using the report function or by means of PM to highlight any such situation (to mods).

In the meantime, there is no need to seek redress of grievances in every thread.

Actions will be taken in due time and I am certain many would welcome a halt to this unnecessary and unhappy situation. Any others who insist to pursue the matter openly in such a way will have their posts deleted where necessary.

Are you defending him?

Tianmo, what say you?

TVT IS NOT OWNER-DRIVER.

GOOD DAY ALL!

Well said boss, fully agreed and I support this call.

I also personally urge other members to pull together. We have a good forum and long may this continue. Don't want minor misunderstandings to spoil the otherwise good environment!

To bros @fongmy, @Tianmo and @TVT hope you can shake hands and move on.

Beers on me if you do that!!

But Fongmy don't drink the whole barrel hor......

Cheers and let's be harmonious again!!