A call to close ranks!

RadX

Hi, I am confused [confused][confused][confused][hur] Please help, I am a very slow learner, I'd made my fortune based on my lucks [:(]

buay guam wan...

↡ Advertisement

Boss, don't you think Tianmo owns me a public apology (in MCF)?

After all, he did defame me in public in MCF....

I will end this if he is sincere enough to apologise, publicly

Often, being a man is all about knowing when to fight for your cause.

And sometimes, it's about knowing when to let things go gracefully.

Hint hint, bro. Mod started a thread to "clear your name", what else do you want? A newspaper ad with full page apology from TM? I suppose it can be arranged now that MCF is under SPH, but still...[laugh]

Let it go.

EDIT: Scrolled down a bit to see that TM has apologised, and you've accepted. Happy that case has been closed and we can all move on, ranks closed and ass-cheeks also closed (because Porker is marching close behind and wants to "close ranks". :D)

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

aiya you forget the vigilante poster I show you this afternoon?

Oei ! I can't sleep till maybe 2am. because I got to watch USA stock market fluctuations. Bring my Iphone along and Can fetch you for some drinks ? :wub: I am old man, you push me I'll fall, so no worry lah [nod] You are in a pair of good hands [laugh]

Edited by Fongmy
  • Praise 1

Oei ! I can't sleep till maybe 2am. because I got to watch USA stock market fluctuations. Bring my Iphone along and Can fetch you for some drinks ? :wub:

pai seh... i going zzz liao... next time lah...

• Praise 1

pai seh... i going zzz liao... next time lah...

Okay lor [:(] , I am broken hearted [smallcry] I don't friend you liao [:(] Why are you always like that [:/][bigcry]

Edited by Fongmy
  • Praise 1

u quote me and blind yourself again. :D

Bro, [wave]

Long time no see you liao [:)]

My screen is set to bright, clicked over suddenly sharp contrast flashes into my eyes [shocked] and I got to close my eyes for 5 seconds to peek again, to check what's that so sharp [:/]

Have A Nice Weedend [cool]

Edited by Fongmy

Ok all

Thanks for your comments and as we all agree, there were raised emotions and I received PMs on how reflectively they erred.

Let it slide and let's work forward to the MCF WE ALL KNOW, with good friends alike here

Will close this but keep as a reminder of the past few weeks that has passed us

Good wknd all

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1