Practicing Good Habit in Elevator

Thaiyotakamli

U must be one of those elevator polluters haha

Nope. But encountered once when I was alone in the lift with another farter. I gave him the look and he just look away. <_<

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

To conclude since we also hv alot of Silencer Farter here.

Try to take escalator if u r in the habit of farting... at least ur bomb disperse faster.

N shd u need to let go. Ensure no one is facing ur karching. Or try to let go as u walk up the escalator.

You think the gas can predict one ? It's call natural gas and comes without warning.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Ever once in KTV met one ATB with bad breath, I went to toilet call my good friend to instruct mummy san to change girl, then came back and found the second one also have the same issue, I pretended very busy holding the microphone singing whole night long.

Eeew... pay $ to njoy end up so torturing

• Praise 1

Universal Lift Law which I totally agree w u.

Once I had the misfortune to be gg up to Equinox w a Farter inside a crowded lift. The silencer Farter let off a series of chemical bomb n when the door opened, everybody rushed out gasping for air cos it was really smelly. That was the longest time I held my breath in a lift.

Think you ran into @chowyunfat 😂

• Praise 2

Supercharged

You think the gas can predict one ? It's call natural gas and comes without warning.

Aiyoh u r rite but there r pple who really hv alot of phui... 1 minute can gives off many... then my advice applies to thearly pple

Cannot predict but think most people can hold their gas. [laugh]

Cannot predict but think most people can hold their gas. [laugh]

Friends and relatives said can't holds, but I really can hold until home and blast it out, no joke, MIL and Wife heard the sound and starts laughing out loud too.

Edited by Fongmy
  • Praise 1

- Never block elevator door, let people inside come out first

- Hold the door with my hand and give way to let people with wheelchair, stroller and pregnant lady enter first

- Shift inside whenever there is space behind me to let people come in

- Hold the door when people go out or whenever people come in or run from far

- Help people with hands occupied to press floor level button

- Say thank you to everyone who assist me like holding door etc

really good points. we should practice and encourage others to do too!

I notice many people behave in a manner that cause unpleasant toward others in the elevator recently

So basically this is what I normally do for good practice in elevator

- Never block elevator door, let people inside come out first

- Hold the door with my hand and give way to let people with wheelchair, stroller and pregnant lady enter first

- Shift inside whenever there is space behind me to let people come in

- Keep my noise level down inside elevator

- If I bring kids, I will ask them to stop jumping and shouting in elevator, and play with floor button

- Stop munching my food

- Lower my ear piece volume if I find it too loud

- Hold the door when people go out or whenever people come in or run from far

- Help people with hands occupied to press floor level button

- Say thank you to everyone who assist me like holding door etc

- Avoid staring at people inside lift as I feel thats very rude unless chiobu then quick stare :D

- Smile at babies but wont touch them, my hand may not be hygiene

- Remind my friends lower voice whenever there is someone else in the lift

- Wont pick nose

- Wont sing

I hope everyone does the same practice in the lift, respecting others and had a pleasant lift experience [:)]

Good advices :))

Am execising most of the advices :))

Also imparting to children that they must always wait at the side of the lift doors and wait for ppl to come out from lifts before going in.

Have encountered so many times that ppl just barged into the lift without letting the lift passengers to come out...

For this kind of case, I will say "excuse me, I need to come out before you come in",

and if he doesn't heed in, I will simply push my way out by pushing him out along the way :D

You must be one of the jokers who boards the train at tampines to pasir ris and back to tampines? [:p]

Haha I don't live in Tampines or Pasir Ris.

Maybe I live in Simei?

:D

Good advices :))

Am execising most of the advices :))

Also imparting to children that they must always wait at the side of the lift doors and wait for ppl to come out from lifts before going in.

Have encountered so many times that ppl just barged into the lift without letting the lift passengers to come out...

For this kind of case, I will say "excuse me, I need to come out before you come in",

and if he doesn't heed in, I will simply push my way out by pushing him out along the way :D

Haha think few weeks ago remind me when i come out of lift then got this prc family stand outside the door want to enter, i just come out and push them aside, knn i think they more kiasu than singaporean

My son was slapped by his classmate after he farted in class during nursery class. The girl sitting next to him gave him a slap and said 'smelly' after he farted. My son cried after the slap and complaint to his mom......i laughed when i heard the story....hahaha! Cute small boy with a 'loud' smelling fart......hahaha!attachicon.gif427250_3131400480610_737454589_n.jpeg

As there is a saying, "like father like son"

你有神经病死嘛 ... The moment you say "Excuse Me" ....

I tell you ... You sure kena "Wack" ... Regardless of Race, Language or Religion ...

Life leh ... No escape one you know ...

So you must one of those that let out a killer fart

then pretend it wasn't you, hold your nose

and start saying "who ar? who ar?"

Haha think few weeks ago remind me when i come out of lift then got this prc family stand outside the door want to enter, i just come out and push them aside, knn i think they more kiasu than singaporean

As there is a saying, "like father like son"

nope...my son is those quiet and reserved kind.......i am the opposite....i was shy like him at the same age.....but a bit more adventurous!

So you must one of those that let out a killer fart

then pretend it wasn't you, hold your nose

and start saying "who ar? who ar?"

Why do you think I'm still alive ... :D

• Praise 1

I find most annoying are those that enter the lift and insist on standing at the door. Hello? Inside got ghost is it, 7th month over liao leh. [hur]

↡ Advertisement