This Beast Worse Than Any Other Beast

Picnic06-Biante15

Make sure got no payroll for him .... [rifle][rifle]

Yahoo news: Teenager sentenced to life for killing of mother

A South Texas teenager has been sentenced to life in prison for murdering his mother and then defiling her body.

A Nueces County jury took less than an hour in deciding the life sentence for 18-year-old Kevin Jazrael Davis, who pleaded guilty earlier in the week to killing Kimberly Hill.

Davis smiled at jurors during the murder trial that heard how he struck his mother, Kimberly Hill, about 20 times with a hammer before sexually assaulting her corpse.

"Guess I lost my virginity to a dead corpse," he chillingly told detectives during the investigation.

"I wouldn't take back what I did. I did love her in a way."

Davis told investigators to that he deserved 100 years behind bars after claiming he wasn't mentally disturbed.

"I'm a terrible, disgusting person," he said.

"I don't have standards. I don't have morals. A body's a body. A piece of meat."

According to police, Kimberly Hill was choked with a cord and stabbed in the head before finally being killed with a hammer.

Kimberly Hill, 50, was murdered with a hammer before her son sexually assaulted her corpse. Photo: Facebook

Hill's body was found undressed from the waist down.

The Corpus Cristi Caller Times reports that her son had 'grown weary with life and hated other people' before he snapped and murdered her.

Kevin Davis made a number of grisly confessions after murdering and sexually assaulting his mother. Photo: KRIS

Police say Davis decided against killing his sister, instead leaving a trail of blood throughout the house along with a message: 'Chase me. Sorry for the mess. KD.'

Davis called 911 the next day to say he had killed someone.

Jurors this week were shown a video of Davis' interview with detectives in which he acknowledged having violent fantasies toward women.

The Corpus Christi Caller Times reported that the teen told investigators he's sane and was aware of his actions in March.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

There is nothing much to say abt this kind of beast...

He betrayed a Mother's trust and love... very very sad :(

He deserved to be dead... in fact, even death cannot atone his grave deeds that he has caused to the whole family !

Supercharged

Sorry MOD (@laserjet or @Kobayashigt), can help change the title to "No This Beast Worst Then Any Other Beast"

either

"worse than"

or just

"worst"

there is no "worst then"

Make sure got no payroll for him .... [rifle][rifle]

Yahoo news: Teenager sentenced to life for killing of mother

A South Texas teenager has been sentenced to life in prison for murdering his mother and then defiling her body.

A Nueces County jury took less than an hour in deciding the life sentence for 18-year-old Kevin Jazrael Davis, who pleaded guilty earlier in the week to killing Kimberly Hill.

Davis smiled at jurors during the murder trial that heard how he struck his mother, Kimberly Hill, about 20 times with a hammer before sexually assaulting her corpse.

"Guess I lost my virginity to a dead corpse," he chillingly told detectives during the investigation.

"I wouldn't take back what I did. I did love her in a way."

Davis told investigators to that he deserved 100 years behind bars after claiming he wasn't mentally disturbed.

"I'm a terrible, disgusting person," he said.

"I don't have standards. I don't have morals. A body's a body. A piece of meat."

According to police, Kimberly Hill was choked with a cord and stabbed in the head before finally being killed with a hammer.

Kimberly Hill, 50, was murdered with a hammer before her son sexually assaulted her corpse. Photo: Facebook

Hill's body was found undressed from the waist down.

The Corpus Cristi Caller Times reports that her son had 'grown weary with life and hated other people' before he snapped and murdered her.

Kevin Davis made a number of grisly confessions after murdering and sexually assaulting his mother. Photo: KRIS

Police say Davis decided against killing his sister, instead leaving a trail of blood throughout the house along with a message: 'Chase me. Sorry for the mess. KD.'

Davis called 911 the next day to say he had killed someone.

Jurors this week were shown a video of Davis' interview with detectives in which he acknowledged having violent fantasies toward women.

The Corpus Christi Caller Times reported that the teen told investigators he's sane and was aware of his actions in March.

should be parole bah?

[shakehead]  [shakehead]

Taiwanese teen slits mum's throat for refusing to give him money
Nurbaiti Hamdan, Crystal Chiam Shiying and R. Aravinthan
Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A 16-year-old in New Taipei City, Taiwan, killed his mother after she refused to give him NT$60,000 (S$2,540), Oriental Daily reported.

The teenager, surnamed Xiang, was said to have been livid at his mother for rejecting his request at about 10am on Monday.

Together with a friend, he beat the woman at one of their homes in the city so violently that the punches fractured her skull.

The boy did not stop there. He dragged his mother to their other home nearby and slit her throat with a fruit knife. He fled after grabbing some money.

The mother was found dead by the teenager's stepfather when he came home at about 8pm.

Police sources said the teenager was caught in his mother's car at about midnight yesterday.

Police also arrested a 17-year-old suspect, believed to be the boy's accomplice.

Usually these things did not happened overnight. Neighbours or friends may have seen something or hear something but too often everybody minding his or her own business until something like this happens.

In the past, where do we where hear of suicides of our elderly and children, more than 1 suicide every day.

There is something wrong with our way of lives, how we teach our young, how we worship material things over people around us, our values.

Really how to be an inclusive society when we are encouraged to send out elderly parents or grandparents to JB. As you know old people like familiar things and surrounding. Once they are in a different environment they can go into depression or nuts. This is just but one we can change as one day we will be old too. When we are old don't we want to be surrounded by our love ones children, grandchildren and friends.

This boy just like Amos, needs help. Our society has picked up a bad habit of throwing "things or people" away when they don't conform to society. We discard, lock up or hang. We become a very unforgiving society. Hence, why our yellow ribbon project is not taking off as well as it should.

We spend so much money on those who are already smart (sending them to the best universities overseas free with scholarships and giving them awards) but we hardly spend much money on the less smart. Strange isn't it. Shouldn't be we should help the weak and poor who are trying their best too but lack of opportunities, the same extend as help and rewards are given to the smart.

I believe we can make a difference in our society even if it is small. A small spark can sometimes cause a forest fire.

• Praise 4

75 years? just say life sentence  [sweatdrop]  

Mother jailed 75 years for forcing daughters into prostitution
Published 13 NOVEMBER, 2017 UPDATED 13 NOVEMBER, 2017

nst_0.jpg?itok=2_e0-724
A single mother has been sentenced to a total of 75 years in jail after she pleaded guilty at the Sessions Court here to 10 counts of exploiting her two daughters, aged 10 and 13 into prostitution. Photo: The New Straits Times

JOHOR BARU – A single mother has been sentenced to a total of 75 years in jail after she pleaded guilty at the Sessions Court here to 10 counts of exploiting her two daughters into prostitution.

The accused, 39, was calm when Judge Kamarudin Kamsun read out the sentence.

She was accused of forcing her two daughters, aged 10 and 13, into prostitution at a budget hotel in Larkin on five different occasions between October 1 and 7.

She was charged under Section 31(1)(b) of the Child Act which is read together with Section 16(1) of the Sexual Offences Against Children Act 2017 for each of the offence.

Every charge was against each victim on each occasion.

Kamarudin sentenced the accused to 15 years in jail for each of the offence but she will only serve a total of 75 years after he ordered some of the sentences to be carried out concurrently.

The accused also escaped caning because she is a woman.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Suhaila Shafi'uddin appeared for the prosecution while the accused was not represented.

THE NEW STRAITS TIMES