This Beast Worse Than Any Other Beast

Picnic06-Biante15

I think murder must start with the INTENT to kill.... I am not a lawyer, some lawyer member can better explain.

I dunno whats the max lock up for these charges of causing grievous hurt. But it better be a for a bloody long time until they only need wheelchairs to go past Changi prison gate.

You can't beat a person until she's lying in her own urine and think it's going to be OK... I probably won't kill doing this.

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement

Really can't understand why isn't this murder.

sort of didnt expect that statement from u ... lol 

law cannot be emotional ... how ever heinous the crime... 

Sigh - end up we tax payers got to feed these two beasts for the next 20 years (my guess).

hahaha .. no way that long....  at most 5yrs... considering they pleaded guilty ... after good behaviour out faster... 

Causing grevious hurt via say kicking a guys head in a fight and he dies subsequently. Yeah that's grevious hurt.

This is systematic deliberate prolonged application of hurt to someone who's already beaten until she's literally half dead. And u continue to beat her until she's non responsive. No logical mind can say that u didn't consider an intention to kill the person.

This isn't even manslaughter.

Grevious hurt seems only up to ten years.

Sigh - end up we tax payers got to feed these two beasts for the next 20 years (my guess).

I will gladly pay to lock these pair up to their deathbeds
  • Praise 1

grievous hurt resulting in death can be considered as murder? 

• Praise 1

grievous hurt resulting in death can be considered as murder? 

GH resulting in death can constitute murder.

My guess is for this case, there might be some plea bargaining behind the scene to get the culprits to plead guilty in the first instance.

Me no lawyer so the lawyers here please give chance  [flowerface]

My guess is for this case, there might be some plea bargaining behind the scene to get the culprits to plead guilty in the first instance.

Me no lawyer so the lawyers here please give chance  [flowerface]

thats unintentional... which carries a smaller sentence vs ''planned intention to kill'' murder charge ... 

Causing grevious hurt via say kicking a guys head in a fight and he dies subsequently. Yeah that's grevious hurt.

This is systematic deliberate prolonged application of hurt to someone who's already beaten until she's literally half dead. And u continue to beat her until she's non responsive. No logical mind can say that u didn't consider an intention to kill the person.

This isn't even manslaughter.

Grevious hurt seems only up to ten years.

I honestly see this case as a very severe case of bullying...  

• Praise 1

Me no lawyer so the lawyers here please give chance [flowerface]

Probably because the victim never survived. It's just these two f**kers giving the account. Forensic evidence can only give so much credibility. So a lot hinges on what they say, maybe the prosecution thought get them into jail rather than try to prove a distinct intent to kill.

I honestly see this case as a very severe case of bullying...

Yup. just like starving a maid is just bullying. Pushing an old man around for a table is also just bullying.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Yup. just like starving a maid is just bullying. Pushing an old man around for a table is also just bullying.

the events prior to the actual incident that lead to her death contributed a large proof that causing her death was not intentional....  

the events prior to the actual incident that lead to her death contributed a large proof that causing her death was not intentional....

I don't think multiple spinal fractures is not intentional.

In that case slavery and flogging a slave to death is also not intentional mah. But your honour, i wanted him to work. I can flog him to near death and expect him to work tomorrow.

Like i said there is no rash act here. It's deliberate acts over long periods.

Anyway the law is the law. I also 门外汉。dunno what I'm talking also.

I also think the couple has not intended for the girl to die. For them, the girl gives them her full salary, pay rent, cook and clean for them, outlet for their anger. I am sure they would want to leech from her as long as possible.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1