Friday Poser

Darryn

Was driving last night, with baby behind watching Tinkerbell and the Pirates

And something suddenly occurred to me...

Can you please help to explain the physics of the cartoon to me...

The fairies all have wings, if the wings get wet they cannot fly - so they obviously fly by their wings.

Yet they need fairy dust to be able to fly. Zarina ran out of fairy dust and had to walk.

But if you have fairy dust, people (humans) can fly - and ships and other inanimate objects and also be made to fly.

So you don't need wings to fly?

Or you do?

I don't understand - how come fairies need wings AND fairy dust, but humans don't need wings?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Was driving last night, with baby behind watching Tinkerbell and the Pirates

And something suddenly occurred to me...

Can you please help to explain the physics of the cartoon to me...

The fairies all have wings, if the wings get wet they cannot fly - so they obviously fly by their wings.

Yet they need fairy dust to be able to fly. Zarina ran out of fairy dust and had to walk.

But if you have fairy dust, people (humans) can fly - and ships and other inanimate objects and also be made to fly.

So you don't need wings to fly?

Or you do?

I don't understand - how come fairies need wings AND fairy dust, but humans don't need wings?

watch movie no need to ask question " why like dat?"......dont make sense wan.......

ask you about transformer movie.....why the heck did the Transformer always let Lebouff carry whatever it is his carrying? Transformer is bigger and faster....so it will be a jiff for them to carry and complete the mission.....tio bor?

I would like to help you but I have to honestly

tell you that I am not an expert on fairies

but if you have questions on lesbians

then I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

:D

• Praise 2

I would like to help you but I have to honestly

tell you that I am not an expert on fairies

but if you have questions on lesbians

then I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

:D

Most fairy tales doesn't make sense, the good will always prevail while the bad ones perish ... [grin]

• Praise 1

But seriously. Are there adults out there who do not know what is fiction, non-fiction & children's imagination?

We must keep our wild imagination alive even if we are adult, and that is where all the great idea and invention come from.

• Praise 2

But seriously. Are there adults out there who do not know what is fiction, non-fiction & children's imagination?

the pastor dude from city harvest? :huh:

• Praise 1

When an innocent child ask daddy a question, it should not be turned down immediately for it will spoil/affect the child mood....

So daddy caught by surprised will said, I find out for you dear.... :ph34r:

We must keep our wild imagination alive even if we are adult, and that is where all the great idea and invention come from.

Yes.... cos there is at least something thats keep your brain working and hoping one day it is true. [:p]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

TS just answered this question with his poser.

TS, don't crack ur brain over mundane stuff.. cartoon r meant to be enjoyed. I also njoy my cartoons like Dragon Ball, Inuyasha, Winx Club w my kids but we don't qtn cos it will take the fun out of it.

↡ Advertisement