Friday Poser

Darryn

It's like asking why ang mo make love will use blanket or bed sheet cover up to waist level. Are they very shy their partner will see their private parts? These are all movie logic. Real life people cannot comprehend them.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Was driving last night, with baby behind watching Tinkerbell and the Pirates

And something suddenly occurred to me...

Can you please help to explain the physics of the cartoon to me...

The fairies all have wings, if the wings get wet they cannot fly - so they obviously fly by their wings.

Yet they need fairy dust to be able to fly. Zarina ran out of fairy dust and had to walk.

But if you have fairy dust, people (humans) can fly - and ships and other inanimate objects and also be made to fly.

So you don't need wings to fly?

Or you do?

I don't understand - how come fairies need wings AND fairy dust, but humans don't need wings?

OK yr question is very special.

Fairies have wings cos it lets then fly at Hyper-speed n higher than a Space Shuttle even. If they take away their wings....Then they r not fairies. They r just like normal pple.

When I wear my wings n sprinkle fairy dust on me.......I can catch a F-16 on full afterburner even. I can race the Saturn 5 to the moon even.

But unfortunately my wings spoilt long ago n I cant find any shop to get them fixed. [bigcry]

Your video got mention where to fix fairy wings? [grin]

it's friday afternoon, grow up and grab some beer ! <_<

I think he already had one beer too many.

Hahahaha. [laugh]

230MM_regular_sanitary_pads_with_wings_f

Pads also got wings lor. Can they fly?

This one is Alien spaceship. Can reach galaxies far far away.

We must keep our wild imagination alive even if we are adult, and that is where all the great idea and invention come from.

Yes. Is that why I hear they watch a lot of cartoons at IMH? [sly][laugh]

TS just answered this question with his poser.

TS, don't crack ur brain over mundane stuff.. cartoon r meant to be enjoyed. I also njoy my cartoons like Dragon Ball, Inuyasha, Winx Club w my kids but we don't qtn cos it will take the fun out of it.

Honestly. I stopped watching cartoons like many many moons ago. [:p]

I don't think anyone here can answer your question.....

But if you need a doctor, we will be glad to help.

Can I suggest Dr. Winslow?

He has helped many already. [dizzy]

It's like asking why ang mo make love will use blanket or bed sheet cover up to waist level. Are they very shy their partner will see their private parts? These are all movie logic. Real life people cannot comprehend them.

Cos ang mo country very cold.

Wait catch a chill. [sly]

Cos ang mo country very cold.

Wait catch a chill. [sly]

wah chilli oil on cuckoo bird then u squirm!

i got one more poser!

why LOTR trilogy talk about walking into mordor to destroy the ring... but never thought abt flying in with gandalf's eagles?

100x easier....

You may be SuperBored, but obviously not bored enough.

Here's Gandalf Eagle Plot Hole Explained

Was driving last night, with baby behind watching Tinkerbell and the Pirates

And something suddenly occurred to me...

Can you please help to explain the physics of the cartoon to me...

The fairies all have wings, if the wings get wet they cannot fly - so they obviously fly by their wings.

Yet they need fairy dust to be able to fly. Zarina ran out of fairy dust and had to walk.

But if you have fairy dust, people (humans) can fly - and ships and other inanimate objects and also be made to fly.

So you don't need wings to fly?

Or you do?

I don't understand - how come fairies need wings AND fairy dust, but humans don't need wings?

In order to explain this, you also have to watch Peter Pan & Hook.

In order for humans to fly, fairy dusts have to be accompanied by thinking and keeping of happy thoughts by the "flier". Thus, absolving the need for humans to obtain wings in order to fly.

For fairies, their mana is the fairy dust, so not enough mana, cannot exert the spell to make them fly. Glide probably, but definitely not fly.

Inanimate objects can fly through the magic of the fairy dust, but humans definitely need to fulfill the pre-requisite of maintaining happy thoughts. Thus, also "get high" literally.

For fairies without fairy dust, it's like a stoner with a bong minus the weed.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1