Can beat red light like this?

Quantum

Twincharged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cWODLKlG3E&feature=youtu.be

though the lorry driver either re-take basic theory lesson or take a color vision test

How come this junction so confusing? The left and right traffic lights show different color? I saw the one on the left and infront turn green. I guess the lorry driver was looking at those 2. Only the one on his right still red.

it's prob a red no-turn arrow

How come this junction so confusing? The left and right traffic lights show different color? I saw the one on the left and infront turn green. I guess the lorry driver was looking at those 2. Only the one on his right still red.

erm, i guess you haven't been around much. pretty common

Edited by Othello

Notice there are two different colours traffic lights displayed at the same time for stop? [confused] Too confusing, so the lorry driver turned right when he found it safe to do so. [laugh] Otherwise there will be a traffic jam soon. [thumbsup]

Technical explaination for this: Some untrained people did the wiring termination, and got circuits wiring done wrongly. LTA should carry out Testing after each repair done.

Don't know what you mean by two different coloured lights...

The solid green is for traffic to move straight. If there is a red arrow for right, than you don't move forward until that light turns green... even if the way is clear.

Another way is to see the road marking. If your are allowed to inch forward for right turn, you will find the small box for right turn vehicles.... you can see this for the cars opposite. On the lorry side... no marking.

Fellow needs to take his basic test again.

• Praise 2

Twincharged

it's prob a red no-turn arrow

erm, i guess you haven't been around much. pretty common

In the video can't see its a red arrow. Look like normal light to me. Yup. Hardly see these kind of traffic lights.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Aiyah this kind of light confusing to lorry can understand.

But, those with "B" can find sotongs taking cue fm bus driver n move off n suay suay kenna caught for beating red light.

Can see colours not colour blind. Can not see arrow=see no evil. [:p]

Eh normally they test color blind by putting numbers in many colors see whether u can see the number

In this case arrow in the red light and green light [:p]

I don't understand why so many confused. This type of junction pretty common. Mostly used in junctions where the roads are slightly curved or obstructed so those turning right cant judge cars coming straight.

Just see the road markings. If you are allowed to inch forward and turn right, you will see the broken lined box. Otherwise nothing.

In any case, if there is a red arrow, that means you don't have right of way even if junction is clear

• Praise 1

Well done. [thumbsup] Helping each other correct our mistakes is the correct way to be helpful friends. [laugh] I also understand some people can not learn until fined by the Authority. [lipsrsealed]

Yes contribute to the society, contribute to LTA revenue :D

You can help by sounding the horn to alert him. Thats what I did and the drivers will slow down and realise their mistake.

Don't think he will get the honk meaning, many kuku drivers in sg

Maybe driver FT? Time to attack the FT again lol

I don't understand why so many confused. This type of junction pretty common. Mostly used in junctions where the roads are slightly curved or obstructed so those turning right cant judge cars coming straight.

Just see the road markings. If you are allowed to inch forward and turn right, you will see the broken lined box. Otherwise nothing.

In any case, if there is a red arrow, that means you don't have right of way even if junction is clear

But the video shown is not red right arrow right? left is green and right is red light. TS please verify.. and location of this junction, probably need to feedback to TP to get the traffic light signal fix.

Turbocharged

But the video shown is not red right arrow right? left is green and right is red light. TS please verify.. and location of this junction, probably need to feedback to TP to get the traffic light signal fix.

this junction is where YCK rd and serangoon gardens is.

At least the lorry driver got check clear before he drive on. this case, I will give chance.

Edited by Vega