Lost: Desperate hunt for bunny lost on MRT

Camrysfa

Losing something is always a stressful experience.

No matter what the item is, we don't like losing things.

Hope she gets back her bunny companion of 17 years.

Hmm, Radder . . . quite close to someone here, haha

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/more-singapore-stories/story/desperate-hunt-bunny-lost-train-20141012

After eight hours combing MRT stations along the East-West Line and spending close to $500 on lost-and-found ads, a 23-year-old is still desperately looking for a companion which had been by her side for the last 17 years.

Its name is Radder and it is a yellow shirt-clad white rabbit soft toy. Ms Ng, who works as a charity fund-raiser, wrote in an online ad on STClassifieds that the toy is more important than her "wallet, handphone and passport combined".

She is offering a reward to anyone who helps her find it, but declined to reveal her full name as she is afraid of getting harassed.

Her uncle had given it to her when she was about six years old and it has been with her through thick and thin, Ms Ng told The Sunday Times. She lost the plushie on Sept 27 while rushing out of a train at Outram Park station.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Everyone have their favourite 臭臭, me too.

I remembered my wife getting rid of my fav pillow. I didn't cry lar.... but I drama drama....

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/more-singapore-stories/story/desperate-hunt-bunny-lost-train-20141012

After eight hours combing MRT stations along the East-West Line and spending close to $500 on lost-and-found ads, a 23-year-old is still desperately looking for a companion which had been by her side for the last 17 years.

Its name is Radder and it is a yellow shirt-clad white rabbit soft toy. Ms Ng, who works as a charity fund-raiser, wrote in an online ad on STClassifieds that the toy is more important than her "wallet, handphone and passport combined".

She is offering a reward to anyone who helps her find it, but declined to reveal her full name as she is afraid of getting harassed.

Her uncle had given it to her when she was about six years old and it has been with her through thick and thin, Ms Ng told The Sunday Times. She lost the plushie on Sept 27 while rushing out of a train at Outram Park station.

• Praise 6

Everyone have their favourite 臭臭, me too.

I remembered my wife getting rid of my fav pillow. I didn't cry lar.... but I drama drama....

Wah how long did you had that pillow so much so it was a 臭臭?

A few years buddy

Oh thought its a pillow that followed you since you were young...

My Mrs has a pillow made by her mum... Been on our bed since we are married...

Wonder what she do with her 臭臭 mens [grin]

I have some thoughts that cannot be expressed in this forum...

• Praise 1

Losing things indeed stressful but not sure about losing virginity :D

My childhood one was gone when I went London for my studies.... came home and alamak......GONE!

Oh thought its a pillow that followed you since you were young...

My Mrs has a pillow made by her mum... Been on our bed since we are married...

I have some thoughts that cannot be expressed in this forum...

• Praise 1

My childhood one was gone when I went London for my studies.... came home and alamak......GONE!

Become someone else's 臭臭 liao... Blanket or pillow?

Its really hard to get back a bunny that was lost.. most likely, it will be taken up by someone else and brought back home...

Really hope she can find someone that is kind to return her bunny back to her..

Its really hard to get back a bunny that was lost.. most likely, it will be taken up by someone else and brought back home...

Really hope she can find someone that is kind to return her bunny back to her..

Did you read or not?

It is a soft toy. More likely in the bin.

↡ Advertisement