Lost: Desperate hunt for bunny lost on MRT

Camrysfa

maybe all her first times were given to the bunny

:D

that's a pretty dirty/smelly bunny then...

having a chou chou is fine. But bringing it around when you're 23?

• Praise 2

I am sorry if I sound a bit too unsympathetic.

She is already 23. She needs to kick the habit and grow up.

And posting online for help, giving a mobile number, can lead to prankster . .

http://mypaper.sg/top-stories/pranksters-taunt-man-looking-lost-dog-20141016

HE HAD searched for his lost dog for about four days, with no luck. So Tan Say Meng's heart skipped a beat when he received a call from a man who claimed that he knew where the 12-month-old Shiba Inu was.

• The caller, who identified himself as "Din", told Mr Tan that the dog, named Kuro, was at 426 Siglap Road. "Din" claimed to be the caretaker there.

"I rushed there hoping that Kuro was there, but upon arriving, I realised that the location was that of a Muslim cemetery," Mr Tan told My Paper.

"There was no caretaker there. I searched for Kuro for over an hour."

He returned the next day and saw the caretaker this time.

• He found out that Din was actually the name of the previous caretaker, who had not worked at the cemetery for a long time.

On Monday, he received a series of audio clips through WhatsApp. One clip claimed that the sender was now enjoying a hotdog that was Kuro at a fast-food joint. Another threatened to kill Kuro and then cook the dog.

In fact, Mr Tan, a businessman, has been harassed by prank calls and messages ever since his appeal for help in finding Kuro went public with posters and a post on citizen journalism website Stomp.

On Oct 5, for instance, he received a message claiming that Kuro was with a "Robert", whose contact details had been included in the message.

Mr Tan rang the number a few times but the phone was switched off. Thinking it suspicious, he lodged a police report.

When the police tried calling "Robert" using an untraceable number, "Robert" answered the call but hung up when the police began questioning him.

• Praise 1

I also used to have a bolster I had from young. But after NS my mum throw away liao. [:(]

Same thing happened to me bro. I was quite pissed off and did not speak to my mum for a couple of weeks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1