Much ado about a Pink Fat lady

RadX

if I were to get offended by being called bangla, or-or, i would hv committed suicide...hahah

post-547-0-45774400-1413255300.jpg

Facebook user Aili Si was offended when she found the words "Pink Fat Lady" written on her takeaway receipt after ordering from Pizza Hut at Bukit Merah on Sunday. bit.ly/1sJzCdr

"I don't think it is nice for your staff to describe me as such on my receipt... what's wrong (with) being plus size?" she asked.

Singapore More Singapore Stories - SINGAPORE - A Pizza Hut Singapore customer has found the words "Pink Fat Lady" written on her pizza takeaway...
STRAITSTIMES.COM

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

If she's actually a pink, fat lady I'm not seeing the problem.

SHE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

excatly bro. Shows the insecurity and how they actually get peeved. Neeeds to really get some help

For crying out loud, nobody forced you to take that insult. LEt it go. Haiz....

It is RUDE.... for her to wear pink [:p]

i so agree...hahahaha

• Praise 1

excatly bro. Shows the insecurity and how they actually get peeved. Neeeds to really get some help

For crying out loud, nobody forced you to take that insult. LEt it go. Haiz....

i so agree...hahahaha

Maybe she likes Pink Auntie more [laugh] [laugh]

aiya... this kind of cheepo juz trying to get something ''extra'' from pizza hut la... she needs it ... to feed her girth...

PFL -: how can ur staff describe me as pink fat lady?

pizza staff -: so sorry mdm.. we have no excuses... should never have done that... could we offer you 2 pizzas as compensation for these insensitive remarks?

pfl -: where got enough! can't u see how big i am??

pizza staff -: [hur]

pfl -: will settle for 10 pizzas... with ALL topping thrown in...

pizza staff -: [hur]

pfl -: nevermind... settle for 5... then i stomp it for 50bux... can come back buy more...

• Praise 5

At no time did the Pizza Hut staff call her fat directly. They just described her in their receipt in order to deliver the pizza to the right person. While it is unfortunate, this fat lady saw it and chose to react to it badly.

For those who questioned why not write "lady in pink?", these people are NOT using their brains. In fact I think the Pizza Hut staff should be commended for calling her a lady - which she apparently is not [grin] A lady will take it all, suck it up and have a good laugh

People have called me fat boy in my face. Do I feel insulted ?!?!? Nope, because I am fat and got big belly ... That's a FACT!! You realise this fat lady herself admitted by saying " What's wrong being PLUS size?" Farking hell, FAT MEANS FAT lah :D:D:D

• Praise 11

At no time did the Pizza Hut staff call her fat directly. They just described her in their receipt in order to deliver the pizza to the right person. While it is unfortunate, this fat lady saw it and chose to react to it badly.

For those who questioned why not write "lady in pink?", these people are NOT using their brains. In fact I think the Pizza Hut staff should be commended for calling her a lady - which she apparently is not [grin] A lady will take it all, suck it up and have a good laugh

People have called me fat boy in my face. Do I feel insulted ?!?!? Nope, because I am fat and got big belly ... That's a FACT!! You realise this fat lady herself admitted by saying " What's wrong being PLUS size?" Farking hell, FAT MEANS FAT lah :D:D:D

Maybe there were 2 ladies in pink at that time, one fat (ooops I mean plus sized) and one thin. Just saying maybe. [laugh]

exactly bro...call a spade a spade.....

think wat, call her miss world ah....

Damn Funny ... 😂

u mean u go for english lesson aldy? fast hor :D

exactly bro...call a spade a spade.....

think wat, call her miss world ah....

u mean u go for english lesson aldy? fast hor :D

Chinese Helicopter learn very fast one ... 😂

she should have given her name to the server first mah, like i always tell them i am "Philip" every time i go to Starbucks :D

next tiem they give to another philip then u noe... [:p][:p]

u shd change that to 'phallic'...consperm nobody will take, unless @turboflat4 and @porker go too

meanwhile, am sure pizzahut are laughing while they generate this auto-apology

Pizza Hut Singapore would like to apologize unreservedly to Ms Aili Si for a recent incident that took place on 12 Oct 2014 at 6.01pm. This incident goes against our corporate values and we do not condone behaviour or actions that offend people.

We are currently investigating this matter.

We deeply regret that such an incident has occurred and are attempting to contact Ms Si to personally express our sincere apologies.

We will take corrective measures to continuously improve our standards and consistency in our service and hospitality.

Sincerely,

The management and staff of Pizza Hut Singapore.

LikeLike · · Share

Someone called me a swinging d*ck once. I was offended. The least he could do was recognise my size and address me as big swinging d*ck

Edited by Porker
  • Praise 2

i dun go pizza hut for pizza and my family will never mentioned in front of me.

when they want to go there, they will do it without me or i will eat at any coffee shop/hawker centre next door.

yes, they are that bad and that pink lady still prefer to go there [smallcry]

In some countries it's a compliment. LoL...

Actually ppl should learn to keep quiet. Now the whole world knows Alil Si is Fat!

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

Someone called me a swinging d*ck once. I was offended. The least he could do was recognise my size and address me as big swinging d*ck

you are the prefect eggsample....we cal u gay, but u no care.

Cos you know it is not true....then again...hmmmmmmmmm :D:D:D

↡ Advertisement