I did something bad and stupid today

LoneCatFish

bro, i know one big boss ... can proudly exclaim he will pump in his own cash into a money losing business because he dont wanna lose face. he say the face means more because he dont want his "circle" to know his biz is failing. so he prop it up artificially with his personal cash. i wouldbt be surprised if some jackass has too much free time to do the above ... stranger things have happened

:P i never tail gate, though ive been tail gated several times with people wanting to show me their powderful rides. include one sonofabitch bmw driver (matte red one) that would not get off my ass from paya leba to cairnhill. yield the lane to him and still want to chiet people.

Yes many people with strange behaviour. If it makes them tick then nothing can change them, so long no harm to other lives and property then, we have to accept these differences.

Like the big boss you mentioned, hope what he is doing actually contribute to the economy.

↡ Advertisement

Come to think of it, the Audi driver's destination could be near that of TS. It is way illogical to follow someone from one end of SG to another just over a small matter.

Audi driver think TS chiobu? So follow all the way, get down and see TS disappointed and talk to himself to cool down? Haha

Me no failed compre, I think. After reading all,

My guess is Audi tailgate TS coz he probably also staying ard tat area so he 顺便 follow him lor.

Initially, he took his chance to tailgate since highway mah, 1 long stretch of road.

Then, BINGO! Same exit so he continued to follow him 反正 ady tailgate so long, bearing in mind of the tulan-ness still inside him. [mad]

If I'm wrong, I also cannot understand y got ppl wan purposely tailgate >30km just to confront [dizzy]

But then, not surprised since lately got lots of weird ppl ard. :wacko:

There are a lot of things that you will never understand what some people will do.

Follow 30km just to confront someone is considered mild compared to some other cases...

I can tell you a lot of big car drivers are very crazy, maybe their life very stressed [shakehead]

The gist of TS's message is there are people who will follow you for 30km over a small matter, that's all.

Edited by WWbarb
  • Praise 1

There are a lot of things that you will never understand what some people will do.

Follow 30km just to confront someone is considered mild compared to some other cases...

I can tell you a lot of big car drivers are very crazy, maybe their life very stressed [shakehead]

The gist of TS's message is there are people who will follow you for 30km over a small matter, that's all.

And to walk away from a unnecessary road rage encounter while you still can. [scholar]

• Praise 1

I don't know why so many people feel the need to confess their sins in a public forum.

In any case, I hereby absolve you, my son. Say twenty "Hail Audi"-ies on your way out, you'll have lifelong good carma. [laugh]

My Confession Forum

MCF is wonderfully versatile

:D

Take it as lesson learn, anyway we all lose our cool sometimes when we drive to say we will not do it again is impossible. Just be thankful no accidents happened.

[thumbsup] For not losing your cool when confronting the driver though, but sometimes its hard to say what would happened it might be safer for you to drive closer to a police station and settled it. Just in case things blow out of control you can run for help.

Anyway if he needs to mentioned his V8 engine instead of road safety obviously he is compensating for a lack of "something" :D

Hi all, I did something bad and stupid today, luckily nothing went seriously wrong, but's I feel it's something worth sharing.

On my usual way home, most of the journey is on express way. My usual habit is to avoid lane 1 as I feel it's very stressful and accident prone, except for one special stretch of about 2-3km of the journey which the heavy vehicles usually occupy from lane 2 and inner, so I will goes to lane 1 for this stretch, and filter off lane 1 immediately after that. My habit is to keep 2-3 car length as safety distance even when I am travelling on lane 1.

As usual, I was on lane 1 of that stretch of the road today on my way home. A silver Audi A8 came and started to tailgate me, well, I must admit that I was unhappy with that. By keeping 2-3 car length, I don't think I am road hogging. My intention was to keep to lane 1 after that stretch of road then let him pass after that. Suddenly, the Audi tried to overtake me from the left, and my unhappiness translated to pressing on the throttle to block him from overtaking me. But I filter off lane 1 immediately after that stretch of road to let him pass.

The silver Audi didn't pass me after I went off lane 1, instead, he followed me all the way for more than 30km to where I intended to go. The Audi driver, a middle age guy got off the car and started screaming at me, I roughly remember his first statement was "what you think you are, I am driving a 4.2 V8, and you tried to play stun with me .... blur blur .... ", and lot of screaming following .....

I kept my cool, ask him to cool down ... I told him he's taking things too seriously .... I said sorry to him and after few minutes, he started talking to himself to cool down. Finally, we shake hand and he went off, hopefully his anger is over by now. Overall, nothing serious had happened.

Out of curiosity, I punched his car number into Goolge. He's seems not very Internet savis, and his photo, his full detail is on the Internet. His's a technical director of a medium size MNC. Being able to drive an Audi A8 4.2, I assume he's should be quite successful in life.

In conclusion, I should not have let my anger of the Audi's tailgating to block him from overtaking, I should have played defensive, slow down, even though his overtaking was a very close shave to my safety.

However, I think I did well was I did not went mad and scream back at the Audi driver, else we may likely ended up fighting and get ourselves into more serious problem.

Overall, I feel that life here is really very stressful that we must constantly remind ourselves to keep cool and don't let our emotion lead us to something stupid and even something unrecoverable.

That is SYT to you? :huh:

Seriously Yes-man Talent, so she's a SYT. Btw, other than what make her unpopular with some voters, she's young, and at least to her man, sweet! Give chance, give chance.

• The gist of TS's message is there are people who will follow you for 30km over a small matter, that's all.

It is very odd. Can't believe someone will tail another for 30 km.

It takes 2 to play the game.

where is the proof.??

TS just have to say start from where and end where, at what time, and we can judge moe clearly whether possible.

• Praise 1