I did something bad and stupid today

LoneCatFish

Supercharged

Confession:-

Last night semi tailgate with full blast HID a Camry in KPE, he roadhogging when I wanted to go at 100kmh. Later I overtook on his left, cut in without signal. Was expecting him to honk or highbeam me, but he didn't.

Mai how lian lah... [:p]

Wanna show off your super bright HID and super fast fast car ..... [pirate]

↡ Advertisement

Mai how lian lah... [:p]

Wanna show off your super bright HID and super fast fast car ..... [pirate]

Bought already must use mah, no? [laugh]

Was down at AV this morning to change engine oil -> Motul 300V. W/S guy told me tires were bald. I looked and indeed they were, my God! No wonder wet weather no grip. Got them changed with new rims. Drove to NP to pick up my son and now at westgate/gems for lunch.

Only realised in car park that I drove with brakes engaged!

recently a white old Integra with a young punk wearing spects.. CHUT pattern..... i was driving first lane 80km/h on TPE the highway "not much car" during that period.. then suddenly the integra cut infront of me from second lane dangerously & I had to check rear and then jam brake.. so I did a soft high beam to him to warn him I m around..(without honk as I think it would be quite rude).. guess what.. he went crazy.. then shift back to second lane.. let me go forward.. and he tailgate me damn close that I had to gas up alittle.. so I shifted second lane let him go.. so he did stupid things again.. like driving near me and etc machiam wanna bang my car.. like some action movies.. just wondering where his brain..   [hur]  after that he exit punngol/sengkang.. should be living that area.. beware.. many of this kind of young punk got special kind of brains.. I was wondering,  what if the driver was my wife, or some inexperience driver.. accident sure happen..

• Dislike 1

Was down at AV this morning to change engine oil -> Motul 300V. W/S guy told me tires were bald. I looked and indeed they were, my God! No wonder wet weather no grip. Got them changed with new rims. Drove to NP to pick up my son and now at westgate/gems for lunch.

Only realised in car park that I drove with brakes engaged!

These days cars are equipped with blinking parking brake light and sound feature that goes ding ding ding on dashboard to warn motorists that the parking brake is still engaged if driven without disengaging.

For the older cars the sound feature may not be there. For much much much older cars, both features are not there. So i conculde that you are driving a very very old classic or vintage car

recently a white old Integra with a young punk wearing spects.. CHUT pattern..... i was driving first lane 80km/h on TPE the highway "not much car" during that period.. then suddenly the integra cut infront of me from second lane dangerously & I had to check rear and then jam brake.. so I did a soft high beam to him to warn him I m around..(without honk as I think it would be quite rude).. guess what.. he went crazy.. then shift back to second lane.. let me go forward.. and he tailgate me damn close that I had to gas up alittle.. so I shifted second lane let him go.. so he did stupid things again.. like driving near me and etc machiam wanna bang my car.. like some action movies.. just wondering where his brain..   [hur]  after that he exit punngol/sengkang.. should be living that area.. beware.. many of this kind of young punk got special kind of brains.. I was wondering,  what if the driver was my wife, or some inexperience driver.. accident sure happen..

Pls note lane 1 is for overtaking lane. You say  "not much car" so you shd hv kept to lane 2. If you hv to overtake slower vehicles in lane 2, then signal your intention, chk mirror chk blindspot chk safe to do so then move to lane 1. After overtake, move back to lane 2 since you say not much car. Before that, signal, chk mirror chk blindspot chk safe to do so.

maybe u shd drive lane 2

• Praise 1

Pls note lane 1 is for overtaking lane. You say  "not much car" so you shd hv kept to lane 2. If you hv to overtake slower vehicles in lane 2, then signal your intention, chk mirror chk blindspot chk safe to do so then move to lane 1. After overtake, move back to lane 2 since you say not much car. Before that, signal, chk mirror chk blindspot chk safe to do so.

True that lane 1 is for overtaking but that does not warrant such a reckless act from the integra.

It is more of the integra driver attitude problem than anything else. 

recently a white old Integra with a young punk wearing spects.. CHUT pattern..... i was driving first lane 80km/h on TPE the highway "not much car" during that period.. then suddenly the integra cut infront of me from second lane dangerously & I had to check rear and then jam brake.. so I did a soft high beam to him to warn him I m around..(without honk as I think it would be quite rude).. guess what.. he went crazy.. then shift back to second lane.. let me go forward.. and he tailgate me damn close that I had to gas up alittle.. so I shifted second lane let him go.. so he did stupid things again.. like driving near me and etc machiam wanna bang my car.. like some action movies.. just wondering where his brain.. [hur] after that he exit punngol/sengkang.. should be living that area.. beware.. many of this kind of young punk got special kind of brains.. I was wondering, what if the driver was my wife, or some inexperience driver.. accident sure happen..

Most likely the white Integra was behind you in Lane 1 for a distance before you take notice. He was waiting for you to move into Lane 2. Instead, he needs overtake from the left afterwhich kena high beam from you.

• Praise 3

stop being a road hog

or just stop driving

:D

• Praise 5

Road hog spotted.

• Praise 1

Yeah but it doesn't give the Integra free license to drive like an idiot.

It takes 2 hands to clap. In this case all you need is one idiot to bring out the best of another idiot.

• Praise 3

Drive at 80 km/h ... please fark off lane 1 .....

• Praise 8

so far if I had to jam brake I have no time to check rear... and if I have to check rear I no need jam brake.... -_-

• Praise 4

It takes 2 hands to clap. In this case all you need is one idiot to bring out the best of another idiot.

No clapping involved.

And one idiot is worse than the other idiot.

The worse idiot is more likely to cause an accident involving more cars.

TPE now widen and you hogged first lane at 80km/h????? Get out of lane one!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3