I did something bad and stupid today

LoneCatFish

Twincharged

recently a white old Integra with a young punk wearing spects.. CHUT pattern..... i was driving first lane 80km/h on TPE the highway "not much car" during that period.. then suddenly the integra cut infront of me from second lane dangerously & I had to check rear and then jam brake.. so I did a soft high beam to him to warn him I m around..(without honk as I think it would be quite rude).. guess what.. he went crazy.. then shift back to second lane.. let me go forward.. and he tailgate me damn close that I had to gas up alittle.. so I shifted second lane let him go.. so he did stupid things again.. like driving near me and etc machiam wanna bang my car.. like some action movies.. just wondering where his brain..   [hur]  after that he exit punngol/sengkang.. should be living that area.. beware.. many of this kind of young punk got special kind of brains.. I was wondering,  what if the driver was my wife, or some inexperience driver.. accident sure happen..

Don't exaggerate. He probably just overtake you from the left and filter back infront of you. You not happy so you high beam although you are the hogger. I am sure you didn't need to jam brake. So much time to check rear, just release accelerator can already.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I overtook one hogger at lane 1, AYE today. From the left, pass him and filter in back to lane 1. Then soon I was about 150 - 200m away, could see he got high beamed with one convoy of cars behind him. [laugh]

• Praise 1

Hahaha all the response so funny...

expected lah ... road hoggers are really one kind.

and when you go lane 2 and match their speed, the road hogger's car suddenly will be 20km/h faster ... [smash]

• Praise 7

TPE now widen and you hogged first lane at 80km/h????? Get out of lane one!

Ya lor, some more you say not many cars ... Why are you hogging lane 1 at 80km/hr... This is what I call 恶人先告状 ...

Please la, if you are not in hurry and want to drive at 80km/hr.... go lane 2 or 3 ... Ah neh drive Lorry also faster than you sia.... Lol

• Praise 3

Was down at AV this morning to change engine oil -> Motul 300V. W/S guy told me tires were bald. I looked and indeed they were, my God! No wonder wet weather no grip. Got them changed with new rims. Drove to NP to pick up my son and now at westgate/gems for lunch.

Only realised in car park that I drove with brakes engaged!

Maybe Subconsciously you wanted new brake pads to go together with new tires & rims. Now got valid reason to do so.

• Praise 1

Sometimes drive lane 1 also sibei troublesome.

Drive too slow, people behind high beam cos you road hogging.

Drive too fast, later in front got TP, tio love letter.

Want to keep 2-3 cars length at 100km/h for safety, people behind think you are hogging and either high beam or overtake on the left.

Drive too close to the car in front, later jam brake end up chain collision.

Quite happy that I seldom need to go on the expressway.

Sometimes drive lane 1 also sibei troublesome.

Drive too slow, people behind high beam cos you road hogging.

Drive too fast, later in front got TP, tio love letter.

Want to keep 2-3 cars length at 100km/h for safety, people behind think you are hogging and either high beam or overtake on the left.

Drive too close to the car in front, later jam brake end up chain collision.

Quite happy that I seldom need to go on the expressway.

Drive normal road same la Bro.

Drive straight, worried pedestrian using mobile.

Filter Left, worried cyclist zoom passed zebra crossing.

Turning Right, worried opposite traffic beats the red light.

Speed up on straight, cop on top.

Waiting at traffic lights, first car don't move.

Parking, kena hit & run.

Isn't the above normal incident in MCF? Why drive? Cycle better. Wait. Cyclist will kena pushed & stomped

wa lao u all mistaken liao la.. I overtake the cab at lane 2 to lane 1.. after that he was infront of the cab that I cut.. and he cheong out.. then I high beam once becus of the dangerous of cutting out from the lane without signalling.. yet the cab on lane 2 was already parallel beside me  & I jam alittle brake after checking the rear mirror to avoid collision.. so he can come out....then I did it with high beam just two clicks.. .. and driving 80km/h leh.. its speed limit.. not like I drive all the way.. I also not hogging him at all or anyone else.. brother don't anyhow bomb me leh.. [:|]

Edited by Zhngmycar

Clear road, tpe, 80kmh, 1st lane = hogger.

Period..:grin:

On speedo is 80km/hr.

On speed gun or GPS probably 75km/hr.

He could be speeding if driving light goods vehicle.

Coming back on PIE towards Changi... cars moving freely. Lane one at 90+

Before Eunos exit... lane one suddenly congested and at standstill... I had to brake hard as did the cars behind me.  

Once stopped, I saw one fcker about three cars behind me... he had stopped... but than decided that lane two was moving smoothly so he'll change... as soon as I saw that... I knew shits going to hit the fan soon. Just as expected... the car in lane two travelling fast, had to brake to stop...  but the fellow behind him couldn't... I heard bang bang. I think the guy who caused the accident didn't get hit as I saw him complete his move to lane two.

Anyways... leaving that accident aside... moved to lane three and past the Eunos exit I can see what caused lane one to be congested.

My wife counted thirteen cars. Good fcking job guys.

• Praise 1

"what you think you are, I am driving a 4.2 V8, and you tried to play stun with me .... blur blur .... "

I bet this kind of super elite human can live 200 years and bring his wealth and V8 engine down with him.

Live 20 yrs you mean. V8 so what? Our highway still got speed limit...it is bugger like this who increased the risk of accidents. And got so much time to chase you down.

Before Eunos exit... lane one suddenly congested and at standstill... I had to brake hard as did the cars behind me.

Once stopped, I saw one fcker about three cars behind me... he had stopped... but than decided that lane two was moving smoothly so he'll change... as soon as I saw that... I knew shits going to hit the fan soon. Just as expected... the car in lane two travelling fast, had to brake to stop... but the fellow behind him couldn't... I heard bang bang. I think the guy who caused the accident didn't get hit as I saw him complete his move to lane two.

Anyways... leaving that accident aside... moved to lane three and past the Eunos exit I can see what caused lane one to be congested.

That is why 2 ch cameras are so impt nowadays

• Praise 1

Once stopped, I saw one fcker about three cars behind me... he had stopped... but than decided that lane two was moving smoothly so he'll change... as soon as I saw that... I knew shits going to hit the fan soon. Just as expected... the car in lane two travelling fast, had to brake to stop... but the fellow behind him couldn't... I heard bang bang. I think the guy who caused the accident didn't get hit as I saw him complete his move to lane two.

That stretch is a common accident zone, need to be careful

• Praise 2

Wah, so now this one become complain thread ah?  :D

If so then I also got story. But mine short one lah.

I was driving home the other day, quite late at night (I think about 1am or so). There is this stretch I usually pass through, is single lane each way so quite narrow. It's near a "famous" place where people like to gather with their cars at night, so this stretch sometimes also got some pai kias like to 'test' their cars.

Anyway, I was just driving along minding my own business, when I saw from behind got this car closing in on me quite fast. When he got onto my tail I saw that it was a Toyota Vios. Remember, this is single lane each way, so not much I can do. Theoretically he can overtake using the oncoming lane, but not really advisable because it's narrow and got blind spots. So most people just follow the car in front, bo pian.

But this guy insisted on sticking closely to my tail, and at one point I almost thought he wanted to challenge me to race. Of course I wouldn't do such a thing. After all, damn late at night and I quite tired already. But the way he kept so close to my tail, made me damn stress.

After following me for quite a while, I felt quite sian and couldn't tahan anymore. So at the nearest next place where I could pull aside, I just went to the side, and let the Vios go ahead.

Good luck to that Vios. Hope you had fun that night.

• Praise 1

Wah, so now this one become complain thread ah? :D

If so then I also got story. But mine short one lah.

I was driving home the other day, quite late at night (I think about 1am or so). There is this stretch I usually pass through, is single lane each way so quite narrow. It's near a "famous" place where people like to gather with their cars at night, so this stretch sometimes also got some pai kias like to 'test' their cars.

Anyway, I was just driving along minding my own business, when I saw from behind got this car closing in on me quite fast. When he got onto my tail I saw that it was a Toyota Vios. Remember, this is single lane each way, so not much I can do. Theoretically he can overtake using the oncoming lane, but not really advisable because it's narrow and got blind spots. So most people just follow the car in front, bo pian.

But this guy insisted on sticking closely to my tail, and at one point I almost thought he wanted to challenge me to race. Of course I wouldn't do such a thing. After all, damn late at night and I quite tired already. But the way he kept so close to my tail, made me damn stress.

After following me for quite a while, I felt quite sian and couldn't tahan anymore. So at the nearest next place where I could pull aside, I just went to the side, and let the Vios go ahead.

Good luck to that Vios. Hope you had fun that night.

Errr like that also can write huh?... Got a more interesting story boh?... Hehe...

• Praise 2

Once stopped, I saw one fcker about three cars behind me... he had stopped... but than decided that lane two was moving smoothly so he'll change... as soon as I saw that... I knew shits going to hit the fan soon. Just as expected... the car in lane two travelling fast, had to brake to stop...  but the fellow behind him couldn't... I heard bang bang. I think the guy who caused the accident didn't get hit as I saw him complete his move to lane two.

Want to keep safety distance in Lane 1 especially when travelling at 90-100+, people behind start to think you are hogging the lane. Either high beam you or overtake you from the left. Important to follow the 2 second rule especially on the highways.

Sometimes I see people driving past on Lane 1 almost bumper to bumper, these are the idiots that cause the multi-car collisions when someone needs to do emergency braking. If someone hit me from behind, he pays, but I rather avoid the trouble. Plus sometimes cannot repair back to original condition, end up with problems like boot leaking during rainy weather.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1