Hyundai Accent 2014

Baal

Not too sure if that's the reason or my salesperson just don't like me? From what they told me white no ex stock and next shipment is April. Still have to wait for car allocation, payment to be clear Alibaba nonsense. I need my new car like asap...

Guess white now is the most popular colour no matter on which make/model. So if you choose this colour, maybe need to wait.

↡ Advertisement

Yup NCP42 was the face-lifted Vios 1.5 manual transmission. It was a hot cake... Damn fast 9.8s for a 1.5l budget sedan. Where to find.

I think my next car after accent, will still be a manual.

Started with Nissan March MT, Vios MT and now Accent MT.

wow manual...

I driving manual too, but new cars really not much choices for manual

Interested in a MT HB accent. Went to Hyundai showroom at AML Ubi but the SE said said there was no MT sedan or hatchback available for test drive

Is there any hyundai showroom that has a MT test drive car? Feels damn weird to commit to buy a new car that I cant test drive

After driving for 8 months, let me do a review to give some insights to the 6 speed manual transmission.

1st to 2nd change at 15km/h
2nd to 3rd change at 30km/h
3rd to 4th change at 50km/h
4th to 5th change at 60km/h
5th to 6th change at 70km/h.

In city driving, I usually max out at 5th gear where it will remain till as low as 50km/h.

For highway driving, my 6th gear will remain till as low as 60km/h.

During 5th gear and 6th gear cruising. Fuel consumption is around 4-5l/100km or even less.

what's the engine rpm at 6th gear/70kmh?

Interested in a MT HB accent. Went to Hyundai showroom at AML Ubi but the SE said said there was no MT sedan or hatchback available for test drive

Is there any hyundai showroom that has a MT test drive car? Feels damn weird to commit to buy a new car that I cant test drive

what's the engine rpm at 6th gear/70kmh?

u can try hyundai showroom at alexandra

Komoco at Alexandra has two Accent for test drive, both red, sedan. One is manual, one is auto. I just booked a Silver manual Accent. :D Hoping the 9 March COE bidding to be successful. [bounce2]

• Praise 2

Komoco at Alexandra has two Accent for test drive, both red, sedan. One is manual, one is auto. I just booked a Silver manual Accent. :D Hoping the 9 March COE bidding to be successful. [bounce2]

Good to know, thanks!

Neutral Newbie

9 March no bidding. 2 March

Hey bro, update me when you get your car alright? Who's you SE btw. Mine tell me 2 months waiting. Gosh man that could kill

Only Silver and Black got stock, other colors need to wait for April shipment. That's why I picked Silver. Car expiring in April, so can't wait. My SE is Cordelia.

Oh gosh thanks for the info bro. Guess I'll just go back to public transport for the next 2 months.

9 March no bidding. 2 March

Probably 9 March, because the first Monday of March is 7 March. Bidding start on the first and third Monday of the month. Today is still February.

Oh gosh thanks for the info bro. Guess I'll just go back to public transport for the next 2 months.

Probably 9 March, because the first Monday of March is 7 March. Bidding start on the first and third Monday of the month. Today is still February.

[drivingcar] heheh.... enjoy your ride

Just WhatsApp my SE he tell me all Colours also no stock. Dk lazy or what. When they tell you got the Colours available? I feel damn cheated Sia before I pay the deposit all very good say 2 weeks around mid March can alrdy. Pay already they roti Prata and slow reply. Jialat ah my SE

Just WhatsApp my SE he tell me all Colours also no stock. Dk lazy or what. When they tell you got the Colours available? I feel damn cheated Sia before I pay the deposit all very good say 2 weeks around mid March can alrdy. Pay already they roti Prata and slow reply. Jialat ah my SE

My guess is there's an allocation for each SE or team, otherwise why wouldn't he want to earn your money earlier than later?

My SE say only 1 unit each remaining for Silver and Black, that's why I quickly placed deposit to book the silver one yesterday.

Or maybe by today really all gone.  [:p]

If this one cannot collect car till May, I would have gone to buy a Honda Vezel Hybrid X already. Was considering these two models but went for this simply because it has available stock.

My SE told me the available colors and locked it when I put my deposit. So after the one time Coe bidding. From deposit to car collection, it's less than 10 days. First or not.
  • Praise 1

My guess is there's an allocation for each SE or team, otherwise why wouldn't he want to earn your money earlier than later?

My SE say only 1 unit each remaining for Silver and Black, that's why I quickly placed deposit to book the silver one yesterday.

Or maybe by today really all gone. [:p]

If this one cannot collect car till May, I would have gone to buy a Honda Vezel Hybrid X already. Was considering these two models but went for this simply because it has available stock.

Ya sia I learn my lesson. Next time got to check properly. My se say will check for me. Let's hope there's possibilities I get mine in March shipment. Their sales manager say there is shipment in March. The rest very much depends on him. Shall give him an angbao if he manage to fight for me. Haha

My SE told me the available colors and locked it when I put my deposit. So after the one time Coe bidding. From deposit to car collection, it's less than 10 days. First or not.

Lesson learn. Gotta ask in details. Anyway first time cars buyers buying Hyundai. Do remember to check the ex stock carefully. Hahaha. Damn excited for the ride!

Edited by basicallynicholas

Or maybe by today really all gone. [:p]

My SE informed me to make my balance payment alrdy you?

...... For mine, when I booked. My SE told me the colors for existing stock. I took silver which requires very little maintenance... In fact, I self wax the car every 3 months using optimum car wax and only wash the exterior of the car once a month, still looks good.. Keke..

Hey bro. I just made my balance payment today. Would you be able to check what's the procedure after these and what to wait? Just curious. Usually see ppl getting their cars very fast after payment is done. );
  • Praise 1

My SE informed me to make my balance payment alrdy you?

Mine not yet, because COE not bidded yet. She say will get me to pay the balance only after the COE is secured. Contract says 6-bid non-gauranteed COE so she's just being on the safe side.

↡ Advertisement