Hyundai Accent 2014

Baal

Mine not yet, because COE not bidded yet. She say will get me to pay the balance only after the COE is secured. Contract says 6-bid non-gauranteed COE so she's just being on the safe side.

I see, good luck man this coming Coe bidding coming le right! Haha what your SE give you as freebies?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Guys, for those who have placed your deposit. Was there any freebies being thrown in?

I went to the showroom a couple of weeks ago and was quoted 79999 for the manual. When I asked whether window film be thrown in as a package, the SE replied "can, you go outside do. Come back and claim the money from me lor." He dished out his calculator and start to lament how low his commission is. I put away his calculator and told him its ok, I don't need to know.

I wasn't very impressed with him and left thereafter. My ride will end in Jan 17 and either I renew or get a new ride. so far I have shortlisted accent manual and k3 ex 

Guys, for those who have placed your deposit. Was there any freebies being thrown in?

I went to the showroom a couple of weeks ago and was quoted 79999 for the manual. When I asked whether window film be thrown in as a package, the SE replied "can, you go outside do. Come back and claim the money from me lor." He dished out his calculator and start to lament how low his commission is. I put away his calculator and told him its ok, I don't need to know.

I wasn't very impressed with him and left thereafter. My ride will end in Jan 17 and either I renew or get a new ride. so far I have shortlisted accent manual and k3 ex

You should feedback to the management. Such blacksheeps should work elsewhere

(edited)

I wasn't very impressed with him and left thereafter. My ride will end in Jan 17 and either I renew or get a new ride. so far I have shortlisted accent manual and k3 ex

Wow serious bro. I thought I got the worst. You seems to get worse than mine. I'm pretty sure mine won't speak like that tho. Guess Hyundai don't really bother about their customer service. No choice I just like the accent.

Anyone able to let me know usually after final payment what would they do or what are the procedures? Urgently need the car but My SE told me two weeks more while my Friend who is a PI told me actually less than a week can be done. Kinda confused here. ):

Edited by basicallynicholas

Neutral Newbie

Hmm, then you bought from the same SE? The service deliverance of SE plays a major role in my decision making. But hor, I realised if I top up around 5k, can get the K3 EX. Seriously will consider le. I do like the accent coz I just want a b2b car but too bad it's not priced competitively le. 5K more i get the increased HP, torque, DRL, rear aircon, auto, steering wheel controls etc. Why not

(edited)

Hmm, then you bought from the same SE? The service deliverance of SE plays a major role in my decision making. But hor, I realised if I top up around 5k, can get the K3 EX. Seriously will consider le. I do like the accent coz I just want a b2b car but too bad it's not priced competitively le. 5K more i get the increased HP, torque, DRL, rear aircon, auto, steering wheel controls etc. Why not

You're a fellow accent? Haha Edited by basicallynicholas

Supersonic

If you are looking for manual, think only accent fit the bill. But if you are looking for auto, if accent pricing is near to k3 EX, might as well get the k3, as the car is bigger and better.

I see, good luck man this coming Coe bidding coming le right! Haha what your SE give you as freebies?

Not much. Just car mat and a $50 cash card. :( what did your SE give you?

Neutral Newbie

You're a fellow accent? Haha

No le. Wanted to buy the accent at first. But I feel that k3 ex is better coz I'm paying 5k more for the extra features.

My SE said solar film, soundclad, tuffcoat, reverse sensors are all included in the deal as standard. But solar film must do it myself after collecting the car, they will give voucher for it. I just hope it's not those low grade ones, would rather pay more to get more IR-rejection.

Other than that she will throw in 3A brand car mat (both front and back, better than nothing, nowadays even non-3M car mats are expensive).

Car does not come with car alarm, need to do it myself.

I might upgrade the horn too.

Also thinking of upgrading the rims to a 16" wheel but not sure what width and profile ratio is compatible. Looks like the stock rims is 175/70R14. PCD should be 4x100.

My SE said solar film, soundclad, tuffcoat, reverse sensors are all included in the deal as standard. But solar film must do it myself after collecting the car, they will give voucher for it. I just hope it's not those low grade ones, would rather pay more to get more IR-rejection.

Other than that she will throw in 3A brand car mat (both front and back, better than nothing, nowadays even non-3M car mats are expensive).

Also thinking of upgrading the rims to a 16" wheel but not sure what width and profile ratio is compatible. Looks like the stock rims is 175/70R14. PCD should be 4x100.

How did your coe? Succeed? I don't even know mine got what freebies. He kept saying alrdy $2000 off. I don't really wanna ask him for freebies, I rather get them myself outside and I just want my car. I made payment for the first installment on Monday but till now they say still processing. No delivery date still. Sigh.

I was thinking of upgrading the rims too but it affects the fuel consumption right? Haha

No le. Wanted to buy the accent at first. But I feel that k3 ex is better coz I'm paying 5k more for the extra features.

If it's within budget it's really more worth it. I'm still young so if higher cc would also means higher insurance. Haha my accent alrdy cost me 2.3k. so I shall upgrade when I reach 27 haha

How did your coe? Succeed? I don't even know mine got what freebies. He kept saying alrdy $2000 off. I don't really wanna ask him for freebies, I rather get them myself outside and I just want my car. I made payment for the first installment on Monday but till now they say still processing. No delivery date still. Sigh.

I was thinking of upgrading the rims too but it affects the fuel consumption right? Haha

If it's within budget it's really more worth it. I'm still young so if higher cc would also means higher insurance. Haha my accent alrdy cost me 2.3k. so I shall upgrade when I reach 27 haha

COE bid yesterday was successful. Thanks to the generous bid by Komoco.  [thumbsup]

I went to a few tyres shop and they advised me to upgrade to 15" rim instead of  16" .The fuel consumption will not increase much when upgraded to 15" rim.  

COE bid yesterday was successful. Thanks to the generous bid by Komoco. [thumbsup]

Hey grats bro! One step closer to your New ride! My SE told me earliest I can get my car is early next week. Hope it's not sales talk. Paid everything already and after 1 month since I booked the vehicle. So Long~~~

Collected my car on Saturday. Quite happy with it except for one feature which i would prefer to have: auto-locking when vehicle started moving or when brakes are applied after engine started.

Had this feature in my old Lancer, but with the new Accent, kept forgetting that the doors are not locked by itself. SE told me can go outside workshop to do, but must not modify the original circuits. Wonder if anyone tried adding this feature before.

Edited by Yaoxing

Collected my car on Saturday. Quite happy with it except for one feature which i would prefer to have: auto-locking when vehicle started moving or when brakes are applied after engine started.

Had this feature in my old Lancer, but with the new Accent, kept forgetting that the doors are not locked by itself. SE told me can go outside workshop to do, but must not modify the original circuits. Wonder if anyone tried adding this feature before.

This is also not available on Mazda 3.
  • Praise 1