Mercedes C Class or Jaguar XF

Kalmath

Single Man Army - Fourth bro in Fourth year of holding his pride. Keep it up bro [:p]

What are you trying to imply? If it means your preferred car make has more supporters, then you are right. I never in my life feels a need to follow the crowd. I choose to follow my heart and what I like.

↡ Advertisement

can pump msia diesel? will it damage the engine?

turbo diesel is indeed a very nice ... hopefully car maker can resolve the clak clak clak engine sound that would be PERFECT [thumbsup]

And yes, full tank from Singapore to Kedah. Then full tank of Malaysia diesel back to Singapore. No issue at all.

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

If you really love it and is loyal to your car, you'll either drive until scrap or renew COE. What's resale value?

Or when one *touch wood* bought a lemon and needed to let go quickly without incurring a huge loss

can pump msia diesel? will it damage the engine?

turbo diesel is indeed a very nice ... hopefully car maker can resolve the clak clak clak engine sound that would be PERFECT [thumbsup]

KL dont have?

JB heard have liao lor

Indeed, the c class is more common than taxi cab, n 90% of em r c180-200 il4.

The jaq is more unique n better value fer money.

when every tom/dick/harry going for C-Crass (and being carrot'ed), i'll vote for the Jag.

jaq better value for money but extremely poor resale value

buy jaq forget about resale because 9/10 want to buy pre-owned merc and 1/10 only buy pre-owned jaq if you can find 1

Indeed, the c class is more common than taxi cab, n 90% of em r c180-200 il4.

The jaq is more unique n better value fer money.

Its maximum la lol

I dun know... wearnes volvo doing min 5 years loan previously. I called jag before too, 5 years min loan or pay some fees unless i remember wrongly.Can someone confirm?

Edited by nazerath
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

I dun know... wearnes volvo doing min 5 years loan previously. I called jag before too, 5 years min loan or pay some fees unless i remember wrongly.Can someone confirm?

if you press them, they will relent one.

they will be loathe to lose a sale just because of the bank loan commission...

Thats true. I guess if u buy jaq u gotta hold it till scrap. Or, maybe go buy a resale jaq as they r cheaper relative to resale merc.

jaq better value for money but extremely poor resale value

buy jaq forget about resale because 9/10 want to buy pre-owned merc and 1/10 only buy pre-owned jaq if you can find 1

Thats true. I guess if u buy jaq u gotta hold it till scrap. Or, maybe go buy a resale jaq as they r cheaper relative to resale merc.

cuz usually jag repair and maintenence cost quite jialat.

heard some stories abt 2-5k for servicing alone.

If XE same price as C Class I will take the cat. Style is good and the interior is up market and modern plus options avail to add wood veneer if you really must have that to complete the Jag feel.

Its maximum la lol

Never test driven that one yet but XJ diesel can fight? I ever test drove xj diesel and find pick up very good. Is xf better than xj?

And u speed like that in nshw got tio summon?

Never test driven that one yet but XJ diesel can fight? I ever test drove xj diesel and find pick up very good. Is xf better than xj?

Depends on whether the XJ 3.0d got mod or not ... but any 3.0D can beat any twin turbos hands down in accelerations.

Its maximum la lol

Always tio summon but never had chance to pay

If have to worry about resale value, repair and maintenance then

maybe a less expensive car would be a better choice.

:D

↡ Advertisement