Mercedes C Class or Jaguar XF

Kalmath

Depends on whether the XJ 3.0d got mod or not ... but any 3.0D can beat any twin turbos hands down in accelerations.

Always tio summon but never had chance to pay

Ok i considering XJ but the boot space turn me off and driving position really low, harder for me to drive

How come u dont need pay summon? Share le haha

↡ Advertisement

Big AD normally stick to mas rules

mas doesnt care I think, chevrolet can pay cash and mazda something like 2 - 3 years min loan period and if want shorter can talk. Wearnes was like 5 year loan with interest or pay some fees. maybe it was promo car that's why?

Ok i considering XJ but the boot space turn me off and driving position really low, harder for me to drive

boot small huh? havent seen leh.

Thats true. I guess if u buy jaq u gotta hold it till scrap. Or, maybe go buy a resale jaq as they r cheaper relative to resale merc.

that is the scary part. otherwise, i see jag i drool

Edited by nazerath
  • Praise 2

mas doesnt care I think, chevy can pay cash and mazda something like 2 - 3 years min loan period and if want shorter can talk. Wearnes was like 5 year loan with interest or pay some fees. maybe it was promo car that's why?

boot small huh? havent seen leh.

that is the scary part. otherwise, i see jag i drool

Eh u can loan 1-5 years but not more than that la haha

Thats why max loan 5 yrs. New rules from mas mah. If got 10 yrs let me know i want to see and maybe take up the offer.

Go and see lor about same size as Lexus LS and maybe smaller than A8.

Worst thing is boot opening, think it will be hard to put a golf bag or ikea items

Eh u can loan 1-5 years but not more than that la haha

Thats why max loan 5 yrs. New rules from mas mah. If got 10 yrs let me know i want to see and maybe take up the offer.

Go and see lor about same size as Lexus LS and maybe smaller than A8.

Worst thing is boot opening, think it will be hard to put a golf bag or ikea items

thanks havent view many cars and not experienced too.

• Praise 2

Wow i did not know that. I was cursing cnc fer my $1k servicing. Are there any jaq owners here who can share with us their experience.

Tbh if the 7Gtronic gear on my w204 fails, replacement can exceed that amt....

cuz usually jag repair and maintenence cost quite jialat.

heard some stories abt 2-5k for servicing alone.

Not all lah.

Just the ones with big egos

and low self esteem.

:D

True like me haha

Wow i did not know that. I was cursing cnc fer my $1k servicing. Are there any jaq owners here who can share with us their experience.

Tbh if the 7Gtronic gear on my w204 fails, replacement can exceed that amt....

Haha 1k still considered cheap in c&c, W212 some servicing may cost 2k let alone S class

For a 6 years old car, XF looks as fresh as compared to the XE, in fact I see it looks more proportionate than XE as it's a larger class car.

XE has a better engined and lighter platform, but the interior built quality from the photos, don't look very nice.

Overall, think XF is a more attractive option if the price for both are close. This is likely as XF is in end model cycle while XE is totally new.

wow ... u guys talk so much about jaq ...

i go youtube jaq XE ... :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2-6wSmTvYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZivZokwOfYQ

Lol car problem this morn. Engine diagnostic warning lit up. Car no power when i accelerate. Off to workshop again. I bleed cash again.

True like me haha

Haha 1k still considered cheap in c&c, W212 some servicing may cost 2k let alone S class

Supercharged

Lol car problem this morn. Engine diagnostic warning lit up. Car no power when i accelerate. Off to workshop again. I bleed cash again.

so which car you driving?

c-class or xf or wat?

i driving old w204 c300. Car is 5yrs old and has been problem free untill now.

Xf is a big car, too big fer me.

so which car you driving?

c-class or xf or wat?

↡ Advertisement