General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

[:|] this auto save is damn blardy irritating........ after post liao still save.... then cannot delete........

what's the autosave?

I can't quote people after i quoted someone else. Keeps going back to the 1st person i quoted.

↡ Advertisement

While i appreciate hands on work as well.

Now degrees are important in the economy. It's not just a govt thing, the world economy demands as such.

If it's not important, you won't see so many people trudging into SIM at night to do night classes no matter what the govt says. And these people pay good $$ to do so for their own benefit.

While the govt has influence over the economy, definitely there's a global trend towards higher education requirements even among normal jobs.

if u visit Josephine teo FB, she has a post that mentioned a SIM grad who inspired to be a bus driver.

to me, time must be bad that the girl cant get a job using her degree...thus maybe that why she changed her perception and 'inspired' to be a bus driver.

i have no problem wrking as bus driver too provided the salary paid is accordingly to my qualification level.

with her post like that, what is she trying to tell to our next gen?

Edited by Babyt

lai lai lai.................all don't just talk hor................if this time PAP win by more than 60%.................means all talk cork one here..........i cfm first..............I vote for PAP....................so don't say I talk cork..................OK.............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

+1 PAP here

PM mentioned 2 ministers whom had done us proud in the international arena during the NDR'15. And they are Mr. Vivan and Mr. LSS. And if you look at the GRCs both are anchoring, hmmm......... looks like these 2 GRCs will have a hard battle. One is going against the "A" team from SDP and the other is against the "B+" team from WP

my truth is not sessi truth [grin]

Anyway i've no vested interest in this election.

NSP is coming to my constituency [lipsrsealed]<_<

tiagong no more [laugh]

holiday!!! woohoo!!!!!

then the north is once again the true winner - 100% [laugh]

14-Minions.gif

• Praise 2

what's the autosave?

I can't quote people after i quoted someone else. Keeps going back to the 1st person i quoted.

the problem has been feedback to the site admin.

• Praise 2

hope we can have a more mature debate without the name calling.... something which I never could understand..... why the need to name call

this one funny..... must be laughing at himself.... siao liao what did I get myself into..........

looks like Chelsea BPL trophy parade

HOT mah...................so blood anyhow flow...............but no flow to the brain lor.............so call names to make oneself feel good ................anyway i find it funny .................we are all human being same same.................isn't calling someone else an animal same as calling ourselves............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

This son of punggol must have 3rd eye...............he can see what we cannot see..................so he very happy got many "people" waving back at him,.................. [:p][:p]

Yup, lets get real. If not important, then why there are so many fake qualifications used by FTs to gain entry into Singapore job market?

Even for hands-on work, paper qualification is also important. My foot masseur was grumbling to me he needs to go for courses in order to get a cert. so that....... He told me he should be the one teaching them and not the other way round. [laugh]

While i appreciate hands on work as well.

Now degrees are important in the economy. It's not just a govt thing, the world economy demands as such.

If it's not important, you won't see so many people trudging into SIM at night to do night classes no matter what the govt says. And these people pay good $$ to do so for their own benefit.

While the govt has influence over the economy, definitely there's a global trend towards higher education requirements even among normal jobs.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

HOT mah...................so blood anyhow flow...............but no flow to the brain lor.............so call names to make oneself feel good ................anyway i find it funny .................we are all human being same same.................isn't calling someone else an animal same as calling ourselves............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

This son of punggol must have 3rd eye...............he can see what we cannot see..................so he very happy got many "people" waving back at him,.................. [:p][:p]

Now 7th month. Lots of "people" everywhere.

• Praise 2

my truth is not sessi truth [grin]

Anyway i've no vested interest in this election.

NSP is coming to my constituency [lipsrsealed]<_<

I also sibei sian................SPP coming to my area..................and I have not even seen or heard of the guy before............. [:(][:(][:(]

Edited by Tianmo

I took leave on the 11th to celebrate my girl's birthday on the 12th anyway.

Usually i work irregardless of PH or not.

Zzz can't bring her to go watch any of those mall shows on 11th liao. sure crowded dao siao...

tiagong no more [laugh]

holiday!!! woohoo!!!!!

then the north is once again the true winner - 100% [laugh]

14-Minions.gif

I cannot remember liao leh.....................simi daiji ah............can help me recollect or not ah...............thank you many many............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

eeehh . . wu ling meng zhu, so forgetful or are you a teenager? [grin]

• Praise 2

I also sibei sian................SPP coming to my area..................and I have not even seen or heard of the guy before............. [:(][:(][:(]

Honestly, too many Ps in the acronym make it very confusing.

SPP, DPP ... [laugh]

[:|] this auto save is damn blardy irritating........ after post liao still save.... then cannot delete........

just hit reply...............after go same post edit.................and carry on..................I tio everyday until i sian..............now I just double post and edit lor.............

Mine no difference to yours...Desmond Lim from SDA :nosebleed:

• Praise 2

Am impressed with this chap, sensible, eloquent and touched on the few key topics which we are concerned with

May I ask who is this guy?

He is Prof Paul Tambyah. A very good friend and colleague, I've known him for years, right from the time I was a med student. He's a brilliant Infectious Diseases Physician (I would put him right up there at the top), very dedicated and compassionate. Always goes the extra mile for his patients, even during his off time.

His credentials and ability are beyond reproach. They don't make you a Full Professor at NUS for nothing.

Clearly, he is a man of conscience, integrity and courage. And he definitely deserves our vote. Well, he's got mine anyway.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 8

if u visit Josephine teo FB, she has a post that mentioned a SIM grad who inspired to be a bus driver.

to me, time must be bad that the girl cant get a job using her degree...thus maybe that why she changed her perception and 'inspired' to be a bus driver.

i have no problem wrking as bus driver too provided the salary paid is accordingly to my qualification level.

with her post like that, what is she trying to tell to our next gen?

If the girl wants to be bus driver, won't she be better off to do courses related to tourism such as tour guide course and maybe a property agent course so that she can provide personalise tour guide service to small group of tourist driving a mini bus and serving a niche market. Or showing potential overseas investors around Singapore?

I mean why go for degree when there are so many options available nowadays.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1