General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

Such behavior should not be condoned....

Bad to do this to our Singapore flag

True. If indeed it was a WP supporter who did it, he just provided ammo to Lye to stand on a very high horse. [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement

Agreed !

We are all Singaporeans, and there is no need to burn our nationa flag !

If don't like the person or party, then can always use your once-a-5years- vote to X out the party or person you liked.. this is the best action one can take, rather than burning posters...

that what is wrong with SG. They thing SG=PAP or PAP=SG.....damn bloody moron!
  • Praise 3

can lah.........they break Aljunied GRC into 5 SMC lor.........see they willing or not..........I think if they request sure approve de........... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

can they? if yes, why never request?

Momo momo

Wisdom comes from age... ...hee hee... ...we should have more lau lang in their parties

not any lau lang hor...........wait they all want to jio @jman888...............must be 97 yrs old then got the wisdom.......... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

I've no comments on the election posters...

But putting the national flag in there is a new low, be it PAP supporters trying to sabo WP supporters, or hardcore WP supporters showing their unhappiness of PAP.

photoshopped.

can they? if yes, why never request?

must win first mah.............then next election request to parliament they want give up their GRC and all cut into SMC.............see they willing or not lor.................if not willing is talk only lah.............5 years later ppl forget liao lah......... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

so there is more than 1 polling station in SMC... shiok.. no need squeeze

Should have many including some in void decks IIRC. Normally it is within walking distance to avoid cars and other transport blocking up the roads from dropping off/picking up voters.

• Praise 4

LOL! PAP branch chairman and chairman of CCC for bedok (?). More powerful than being an MP candidate. Can approve or reject development projects. You say leh? [laugh][:p]

Not I say one, Bertha Henson say one.

http://themiddleground.sg/2015/07/28/tmg-exclusive-unseen-ccc/

wah....spiderman web also lose out! So many Cs but they will get a D from me.....one more juice to dismantle this PA scheme for good!
  • Praise 1

i find it strange to say this...

but CSJ impressed me with how he carried himself so far.

[thumbsup] Guess we are not alone in this !!

Now, who is the generous guy who put $10k in the box of cup cake?

• Praise 4

i find it strange to say this...

but CSJ impressed me with how he carried himself so far.

Why strange leh?

I've never really taken Ling How Doong seriously because of his many faux pas in Parliament until I saw how he did his homework and successfully defended his innocent client in court. Well his England is still hopeless but his tact is formidable. I was impressed [flowerface]

• Praise 3

maybe PAP waited for them to hang first..........then hang on top...............but i always wonder why nobody hang at the highest point of the point.............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

maybe stock-photo-traffic-circle-shaped-maximu

• Praise 3

Should have many including some in void decks IIRC. Normally it is within walking distance to avoid cars and other transport blocking up the roads from dropping off/picking up voters.

haha.. thanks...

must win first mah.............then next election request to parliament they want give up their GRC and all cut into SMC.............see they willing or not lor.................if not willing is talk only lah.............5 years later ppl forget liao lah......... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

that's why lar... when majority then can make changes... when minority.. promise sky also never mind......

Wow, UOB sponsor the venue ? Don't think it is public property right ? Kudos to UOB.

Nope.. GE2011, PAP also had a rally at the same location.. the time when LHL say sorry...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1