General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

CSJ says p&p is in self-destruction mode ...

LTK insinuate the Titanic ship is heading to an iceberg

i also think it's not that opposition is great or got awesome ideas

it's p&p cannot get their policies right and the current leaders CMI except a few good ones ...

y is CSJ getting so much attention? he says nothing new & just speaks well... i dont agree with alot of wat SDP proposes lolz... but neither is p8p doing much better... sian i dun wanna vote

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

nike shoe vtec kick in yo ...

We electing a marathon runner to represent spore? If he really sincere prior to GE he should has already shake hands with most of the residents; market/ resident.

No need to know the local HHH. She's inconsequential.

WHo is RN & HHH? I know of a triple H (not personally of course) , not sure its the same person. I have a feeling he is not into Singapore politic, but what do I know.

he did look smart in a suit, did he not.

This time no sorry... They must be quite confident!

What's your friend's view about Gandhi, Mandela etc?

(I am not equating csj with any of them.)

Lol i don't know. It's his opinion.

But i know some people think like him.

Hearing LSS speech, really [thumbsdown]

Suay arh! why we have such minister who talk without thinking though his words

Suay arh! why we have to satifsy ourselves with these ministers who are not even half the calibre of our pioneer generation ministers

Suay arh! why PM prefer to surround himself with lesser intellect like him instead of getting better quality minsters (for amusement perhaps :blink:)

Our neighbour politicians uses similar tactics several times in the past. Which I always felt our ministers was better in that sense they don't resort to such level. But LSS performing same stunt really make me feel sia suay. Guess ours are also 半斤八两

He should have gone in the last GE if they have put him in Aljunied GRC. Instead PAP had made a biggest mistake by sacrificed George Yeo. Nevertheless, George is now enjoying his pensions, and travelling the world making good $$$.

Watching Dr Chee's speech on YouTube.. It's a very sleek move by him to choose his topic and location of speech..

Most of those who work there are white collared workers, who have stable income with pretty comfortable life. That majority of them are shielded from the lowest rung of the society (eg, the 92 yo lady who saves part of her lunch for dinner).

I know of people who are so ignorant that they don't believe that there are Singaporeans who are living their days worrying about where the money for the next meals will come from.

Raffles place is not to get votes for chances are, majority of the listeners do not stay in the wards which SDP is contesting.

He is spreading the SDP's vision and image (and his own) to the rest of Singapore, who may still think he is a siao kia..

Like last GE will E be seeing siao loon shed tears? Who want to take bet?

Many Singaporeans so free, for many days all opposition party rally so pack.

Or they made time. Afterall,its their future.

Its not like insequential event like Katy Perry concert...oh wait, I actually made time for her concert. Justin Bieber, you have to force me to take leave to go.

But yet, I think you get my point. People will make tie fro what the deem important.

• Praise 2

y is CSJ getting so much attention? he says nothing new & just speaks well... i dont agree with alot of wat SDP proposes lolz... but neither is p8p doing much better... sian i dun wanna vote

Me too getting sian. Started off with throwing a piece of meat, chicken cork, silence chicken, barking dog and today gambling cruise, titanic.

Like gang of pri school kid fighting.

Million dollar ministers, first world parliament. Sigh.

Interesting to see some comments. When RN and HHH stand up to what they believe in and voice it out, they are whack upside down, when CSJ starts to contain himself and people give him all the praises. If we talk about dreams and goals and what have you, are they all not the same? The only different is age, the two are still young, how did CSJ behave when he was younger?

Yes he speaks well, to me that's about it. Do I respect him? Yes, I do. Am I moved by his speeches? Well, maybe a little. Do I trust him? Hell NO...LOL

However, I do hope he gets into parliament. Not because I like his ideas, rather I want to see the funny reactions when the ministers answer him and debate him in parliament...LOL

Precisely why pap is afraid people like you hope he can be in parliament... Give them big headache. Think how to fix them will take up all their time Liao...

Me too getting sian. Started off with throwing a piece of meat, chicken cork, silence chicken, barking dog and today gambling cruise, titanic.

Like gang of pri school kid fighting.

Million dollar ministers, first world parliament. Sigh.

全部都是半斤八两

Remind me of a scene when young. I spit at you. You spit at me. After spitting session friend friend again. Hahaha

Hee hee.....those were the child's play days

Sometime i wished we can have a sparring debate between the PAP top honcho and the alternative party's best of the rest just like USA's live debate between the President and the President hopeful. See who can debate better without prepared scripts on national issues.

• Praise 1

Quoting myself... 5 months before the election, before CSJ started making his speeches, I said the following. I stand by it now.

I don't believe WP is the solution or the vehicle just because they are currently the biggest opposition party. That's what they are trying to get people to believe. And that's what allows them to get away with a lot of things.

Disregarding the town council saga, my biggest gripe with WP is that it has no stand on anything. It simply absorbs discontent towards the PAP, and remains deliberately vague on all issues of government. What's their stand towards crime? What's their stand towards freedom of assembly? What's their stand towards education? What's their stand towards healthcare?

Simply put, it sits on the fence.

I don't agree with the stand of the SDP, but I find it respectable that I can tell what it stands for. It stands for freedom of the press and of assembly. It states clearly that it is anti-death penalty. It calls for more active use of past reserves to restructure our economy into services, from manufacturing. It calls for Temasek to be accountable.

And a party needs to be that - it must have a stand. Only then can people decide whether they want to stand with the party.

The term "opposition" is sometimes very misleading. It leads people to think they are homogeneous. They are not, and they are even less similar among themselves then some of them are with the PAP. You will never see a WP-SDP coalition, because fundamentally, they stand for different things (if the WP even knows what it stands for).

A two-party system gets developed when public opinion slowly forms into two large groups. Not when you have PAP and "people who don't like the PAP", because these people don't like them for a million different reasons. "PAP or non-PAP" is actually still a one-party system, because it is PAP-centric.

This time no sorry... They must be quite confident!

What's your friend's view about Gandhi, Mandela etc?

(I am not equating csj with any of them.)

woah !! same question I asked my intoxicated friend.

He said Gandhi is STUPID too :wacko:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2