General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

chinese saying

the more you say, the more you fault

it's better, no say no fault ... lol

The strangest thing this GE is how quiet pap side are, especially the ministers. All seem to be keeping low profile, with only a few taking turn to take pot shot at WP TC.... Take one shot, hide back into the bunker. No one wants to be the lightning rod, letting LSS take that role.

So far I've optimistically pleased & surprised that this time round, the MSM; well at least the 9pm News 5 that I've been watching has been pretty balanced & give a fair bit of airtime for the oppositions during this election period. Though the ruling party still dominate majority of the time, they do still show clips of the oppositions rallies happening at each of the nights.... until...

TONIGHT.

Not sure if any of you notice...

In tonight news... all the rallies are just focusing on PxP!!!

Starting from the lunch time rally with the PM speech.... follow by the highlights from the rallies at the other rallies sites, Sham, TeoCH, Heng SK etc... all given FOCUS... not a single shot on any of the other opp rallies at all... Oh... just 1 more day left before cooling off period... so MSM revert back to their true colour already... sigh.. [thumbsdown]

Better fall back to the online source...

if anyone has been watching the news all this while, it happen not only during election campaign

but also happen during any normal days it is pro gov media tools

Haha if I was rich I no need work so late liao lah! I wanna sit at home and kiao kah like throttle!

hahhaa all tow kay work late one you dont know meh .. own biz is always hard work but definitely more rewarding.

not like me a Da Gong Chai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egKcVWOz3to

.... T2 dont like politic bec they tax him waa hahahha

• Haha! 2

sure? how come there was newspaper article CCS came from a poor family ... live in hdb

study very hard to get scholarship

if kee chiu & pinky are cousions .... how can this be?

4. CHAN CHUN SING (also known as Kee Chiu) is the son of Monica Lee, sister of LKY. So Kee Chiu & Pinky are cousins. All in one big Happy family, all are related.

Edited by Wt_know

I think PAP seem quite confident of winning Aljunied back. One thing is for sure, the ground is sweeter in this GE than the last one. With (I) SG50 (ii) Pioneer Generation (iii) milking LKY aura (iv) attacking AHPETC. You can tell PAP's confidence when many of the Ministers don't even address their plans for their own constituencies, and join in the AHPETC accusations. Winning back Aljunied is the main goal - i.e. they are gunning for seats back and having a majority of more than 93% representation. And during the lunch rally just now, LHL did not apologise like last time. He even talked about how much "likes" he has so social media. So can tell, the PAP team confidence level is at all time high.

If the ruling party wins back Aljunied, then the swing voters will be sending a message that they endorse the gutter politics that is being played out.

Aljunied swing voters should send the correct message to the ruling party and stand steadfast. All the dirt is slowly coming out and you can judge for yourself the kind of 'quality' they have been espousing.

I have lived in the 2nd longest opposition held ward since 1991. Luckily, the majority of the residents here have 'backbone'. All I can say is this. The lessons I took away when I voted with my heart and conscience were incorruptibility and impartiality.

May there be more clear blue skies ahead of us :)

• Praise 7

sure? how come there was newspaper article CCS came from a poor family ... live in hdb

I don't Know. I gotten from whatapp. How to verify?

• Praise 1

i think you got it wrong ... it has been verified liao ... when many speculate CCS related to Lee

anyway, all these rumours have been circulated long time already ...

Edited by Wt_know

https://www.facebook.com/Temasek0Review/posts/886246404762009

Termasek Review said it is fear-mongering, I feel it is not correct, as what PAP said are all the facts. What SDP proposed will only lead to a decline in Singapore standard of living.

I can agree some points, disagree some points, & unsure/divided with some. But I detest the way they convey the messages!

Opinions =/= facts!

Very few things they said are actually facts, other than a couple of statistical data.

Trying to use gear mongering tactics & riding on LKY 'hard Truth' train is pretty lame.

& as usual, no hard data or stats to prove the points. Its easy to your method do not work, my method work, but without data, details findings & stats, its just talk.

Edited by Kiadaw
  • Praise 1

I also agree, but I don't run business leh working for faceless corporations haha. If you're ever in MBFC area let me know I buy you a kopi, can chio Davidtch if he got time to meet also [grin]

Old school song steady!

hahhaa all tow kay work late one you dont know meh .. own biz is always hard work but definitely more rewarding.

not like me a Da Gong Chai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egKcVWOz3to

.... T2 dont like politic bec they tax him waa hahahha

Edited by Mercury1
  • Praise 1

Thought you golden basin wash hands liao. :a-fun:

Have Porker for dinner only, he is not dessert quality though

Thought you golden basin wash hands liao. :a-fun:

Have @Porker for dinner only, he is not dessert quality though
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

Long ago already prove his mother is not related to LKY. There was a newspaper article long ago where he said his mother is a machine operator.

• Praise 1

I reckon to certain degree it might be truth. Who would want to anyhow acknowledge father/mother.

As for ccs scholarship. Hmm there are many scholarship in the gi ernment rank. He promotion was pprettysuper fast don't you agree.

Anyway let wait tomorrow when this info go viral. See the respective individuals response.

Your attention please!

Pass it on to the next generation. We suckers are working for the benefit of the future generation of the various dynasties that are ruling Singapore now ! ! ! !

That is what is meant by building and investing for the future generation.

It is all within the Family !!!

1. LAWRENCE WONG is the son of Wong Kan Seng (whose wife is the niece of Mrs. LKY), who let a limping Mas Selamat escaped. His famous speech, "Mas Selamat is either in Singapore OR out of Singapore".You need to be paid millons to make such an expensive comment.!

2. Desmond LEE is the son of Lee Yock Suan, the ex PAP Minister.

3. Desmond CHOO who lost Hougang to Yaw of WP, is the nephew of Choo Wee Kiang,who was sacked because he misappropriated or cheated some funds. His court case trial in 2013. Google his name and you can get all the info. Choo Wee Kiang is the corrupted uncle of Desmond Choo. Choo Wee Kiang is ex PAP MP and also the ex-President of Spore Table Tennis Association.

4. CHAN CHUN SING (also known as Kee Chiu) is the son of Monica Lee, sister of LKY. So Kee Chiu & Pinky are cousins. All in one big Happy family, all are related.

I suggest facts be verified before you forward this.

There are some very serious allegations here that insinuate cronism. Fine if true but malicious if otherwise.

It's unfair to the parties involved. The one on CCS was previously verified as untrue. He was born in a divorced family and his mother had to bring him up single handed.

post-29998-0-20667900-1441727585_thumb.jpg

Edited by Invigorated
  • Praise 2

I suggest facts be verified before you forward this.

There are some very serious allegations here that insinuate cronism. Fine if true but malicious if otherwise.

It's unfair to the parties involved. The one on CCS was previously verified as untrue. He was born in a divorced family and his mother had to bring him up single handed.

Yap in the whole list, only Pt 2 is correct.... and there is nothing wrong..... he still need to work hard and prove his worth....

While people are crying fowl over miw tactics against the oppo...... oppo sapporter are no better lar....

↡ Advertisement