General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

He should be worried.

The team from WP is strong.

Heng ah! Sorry I mean Huat ah!

Polling not end yet and why do he look worry. Either he has inside news or Know from his heart he has not perform.

↡ Advertisement

Stir ar stir ar..... who are the people behind anyway

dont know.....got 1 girl linked a dbs report in the comment statement.....MY Indi and China also spending to prop their currency....all using reserves.

Polling not end yet and why do he look worry. Either he has inside news or Know from his heart he has not perform.

maybe little dragon threaten to slap his mouth if he loses his ward....😂😂😂

I agree. You do know that there are some lazy guys who dun noe they are lazy.

To them, it is just laid back life, relax one corner.

So how?

Try changing their mindset, they will riot all over US.

Just as you are correct, they believe their lifestyle is correct and just.

Some needy can climb out of the cesspool they were born into.

Not all the ah tiong immigrants brung money with them, some of their descendants Ang Mo now. TTS ya?

Paying for lower end is buying insurance so that they dun come kachiao those of us climbing.

You do need strong shoulders to stand on....

I believe Duckduck started climbing at a different altitude.

I can still see the bottom.

😉

Just returned from the polling station and went to a coffeeshop next door to makan dinner.

Saw a group of PRCs shouting at the top of their voices at a elderly hawker selling chicken rice that he cheated them of a bowl of rice.

Though i do not know the full story, i know i have made the correct decision [grin]

• Praise 3

He's worried coz he might end up the same as GY.

i voted wp not because i disgree all of pap policies but its for the good of parliament to have robust discussion on policies.

pls..i dont believe multi parties will lead to fight or throwing of punches in sg parliament.

i voted wp not because i disgree all of pap policies but its for the good of parliament to have robust discussion on policies.

pls..i dont believe multi parties will lead to fight or throwing of punches in sg parliament.

no no no .....opposition parties are out to bankrupt Singapore [furious]

He's worried coz he might end up the same as GY.

Actually beg to defer. GY on TV seem happy and relax. Same go got tickets yew. So to speak LSS should ba happy and smiling now. Maybe he is thinking another term. Sian. So sad.

Just returned from the polling station and went to a coffeeshop next door to makan dinner.

Saw a group of PRCs shouting at the top of their voices at a elderly hawker selling chicken rice that he cheated them of a bowl of rice.

Though i do not know the full story, i know i have made the correct decision [grin]

Hahaha.

Did you give them a bowl of rice? Or do the Ah charn thing? 30 bowls?

Ya..... you can ignore to read but when you feel something funny poking behind, you better see what striking you..... :ouch-it-hurts:

Must be damned painful ....

Nothing behind except for serial no

I didn't notice... too hurry to put my X .... in fact, I made sure the X put nicely into the box... no more no less :D

So that they won't have excuse to put mine as invalid vote !

I dreamt of the late LKY face overlooking the white clouds (haze?) at a map of SG...

Anyway, ST format is really nice. Feels almost like World Cup.

You must have woken up screaming.

Just for laugh.

Damned it man... my heart almost collapsed when I see there is a s change of PM... I thought no good for Singapore...

Alamak... change to AM after 12am... aiyo :D

This is so sad...RIP.

Not to be evil or what, an omen? But nonetheless, deepest condolences to madam speaker.

90-year-old mother of PAP candidate Halimah Yacob dies on Polling Day
Speaker of Parliament Halimah Yacob with her mother, Madam Maimun Abdullah, at their Yishun flat on March 3, 2013.PHOTO: BERITA HARIAN
PUBLISHED
27 MIN AGO
UPDATED
5 MIN AGO
2056 3 0

SINGAPORE - The mother of People's Action Party (PAP) candidate Halimah Yacob died on the morning of Polling Day.

Madam Maimun Abdullah, 90, had been in the hospital for the past week.

"This is the saddest moment of my life. My mother was largely responsible for making me who I am today," said Madam Halimah, 61, who is co-leading a four-man team alongside Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Lawrence Wong in the new Marsiling-Yew Tee GRC.

Over the nine-day campaign period, she visited her mother late at night after doing her rounds.

In a message, Madam Halimah said that her mother had been a great influence. "She never believed in giving up and was always concerned about the welfare of others. Despite the many blows life handed to her, she never complained. Right to the end, she remained stoic and strong, not once complaining of pain or discomfort."

Prayers for the late Madam Maimun were held at Darul Makmur Mosque on Friday (Sept 11) afternoon. Among the congregants were Minister-in-charge of Muslim Affairs Yaacob Ibrahim, PAP candidate Zainal Sapari and former senior minister of state Zainul Abidin Rasheed. Madam Halimah's PAP colleagues, including Mr Wong and her former Jurong GRC running-mate, Deputy Prime Minister Tharman Shanmugaratnam, visited her flat to pay their respects.

Madam Halimah, whose team is going up against the Singapore Democratic Party in this general election, said: "I was hoping that she could at least pull through today but it's not to be."

Condolences to Mdm Halimah and her family ....

i guess if p8p loses more seats, as a nation we are indicating that we're prepared for tax increases in return for higher living quality.

What are you talking? PAP is the one that is talking of increasing tax.

If not from the pressure from opp ln GE2011, GST already increase to 10%.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1