General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

LesMis_rables_2446250b.jpg

Machiam Les Miserables,

Do you hear the people sing, sing the song of angry men....

I love this song !

Do you hear the people sing, sing the song of angry men ... sing the song of high living cost.... ?

↡ Advertisement

Scene from Hougang kopitiam :)

12009675_930156743709572_539324273323166

LesMis_rables_2446250b.jpg

Machiam Les Miserables,

Do you hear the people sing, sing the song of angry men....

Edited by Kiadaw

Mai ani kuan kong, what till you become ah peh then you'll find out! Kekeke....

Jokes aside, wah damn kan cheong man . . ,

Frankly speaking, I also freaking kan cheong .... cos this may be the turn for opp... for its now or never !

Talk about new rules i also want new rule.

No surgeons below 50 are allowed.

Knn pay so much for their education and when they at prime of performance and become a very scarce talent, they run to politics, which is never short of talent anyway. These highly trained docs quitting is partly responsible for high medical costs.

if i surgeon i also will join....15k salary for doing not much....😂😂😂😂...but ya scarce resource they are and miw got to pick and choose.

Frankly speaking, I also freaking kan cheong .... cos this may be the turn for opp... for its now or never !

Bro, I'm really feeling your anxiousness and hope. Don't want to dampen it, but don't get too excited. I was pretty much where you are in 2011, but the final result was quite a let down with only one bright spark (the Aljunied GRC upset).

So be hopeful by all means, but temper expectations a little to buffer any potential disappointment. After all, this is Singapore, we're unlikely to have big surprises. :D

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

原来只是一场恶梦。Heng arh!

Last night I dreamt that opposition parties had a sweeping victory and Roy Ngerng becomes the Prime Minister and HHH the Finance minister ! Lol.

• Praise 1

Bro, I'm really feeling your anxiousness and hope. Don't want to dampen it, but don't get too excited. I was pretty much where you are in 2011, but the final result was quite a let down with only one bright spark (the Aljunied GRC upset).

So be hopeful by all means, but temper expectations a little to buffer any potential disappointment. After all, this is Singapore, we're unlikely to have big surprises. :D

The capture of Aljunied was considered a major step forward, to me lah :)

Hopefully tonight will spring more surprises... for all we know ))

PAP is expected to retain Bukit Panjang SMC with Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) only getting about 30% of the votes counted

Edited by Ktglfc

Stay calm and don't get your hopes too high. Be prepare to wait until 1am for result :)