General Election 2015 - 11 Sep 2015

RadX

Ah the Schrodinger cat thought experiment: the cat is neither dead not alive until you open the box and observe the its state of existence 😂😂😂

This Singapura kuching is one dead cat lah, already "culled". Give up. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

Ah the Schrodinger cat thought experiment: the cat is neither dead not alive until you open the box and observe the its state of existence 😂😂😂

[thumbsup]

Just heard RP said...

If this is ppl's mandate of choosing p8p, then pls don't complain ...

How true this is...

What's the point of complaining, when your action don't match ...

Singaporeans still love to complain, but when it comes to voting, many still prefer to look at the short term stability instead of looking long term for the good of the country's political system.

Edited by Shull

KJ giving a really devastating statement on CNA. "Mandate for authoritarianism and brainwashing", "Singaporeans getting the gahmen they deserve", "I don't want to hear any more complaints!" Haha, Kenneth, you are the man!!

He looked piss off...

@Radx told me he tried to hold ah gong back................but his bodyguards pinned him to the floor............... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Haaa he lucky the guard never use machine gun to chuay him

KJ giving a really devastating statement on CNA. "Mandate for authoritarianism and brainwashing", "Singaporeans getting the gahmen they deserve", "I don't want to hear any more complaints!" Haha, Kenneth, you are the man!!

kenneth says as what it is....authoritarianism and brainwashing. Kudos for his bravery!

Those who voted the incumbent has make their choices this GE.

Those who did not can just suck thumb, welcome the new citizens and enjoy the price hike [grin]

..........whatever decision.........the results shows............win or lost we casted our votes...........win or lost just walk away gracefully............ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

If PAP wins big this time, I hope they will do better than 2006-2011 which resulted in a big loss in 2011.

Edited by Icedbs

new citizens dont realised with 6.9 million population, they can get replaced easily as well?

i also told my foreign frens that with 6.9millions, his job will also be replaced by cheaper younger workers anytime!

Last election ppl say will increase gst

Because of the pressure from opp, PAP said will not increase for the next 5 yrs after GE 2011

• Praise 1

waliao...you like expensive petrol hur?

The oppositions did suggest that those can be taxed to support the schemes they are going to offer. So 3 out of the 4 things mentioned will still rise if opposition wins.

It's not so simple. I spoke to one of my staff, young girl, claiming to be a stalwart Sylvia Lim supporter. She told me she'll be voting PAP because there wasn't strong oppo in her constituency.

What I learned from this is:

1) Many people are not into casting "protest votes", and seem more geared toward voting for whomever they prefer (and this should be a positive development in principle).

2) People are often focussed on local governance rather than national issues. Perhaps they don't fully realise how seriously national issues can impact the local landscape, especially in a small nation-state like ours.

Bottom-line: people may have an inchoate fear of overcrowding, etc. but they still can't seem to translate that to actual positive action toward making a change. Well, too bad, Singapore, I'm quite sure you've lost your chance for good.

Bro @turboflat4, you are someone I respect a lot in this forum, but in this case, I do disagree with you quite a bit. (as well as one of your next posts).

That said, not all who vote for MIW are brainwashed, or stupid. It's just that the level of opposition parties in certain wards are not up to par. I don't feel it's right to vote for an opposition just because I don't like the ones in power. The opposition has to be of at least a baseline quality before we should vote for them.

I'm neither a MIW supporter, nor an opposition supporter. I just want the best for my country. While there are some good quality oppositions in this batch that I would like to vote for, sadly, I'm not in the ward that they're contesting for. After you posted about Prof Paul, I did listen to what he has to say, and while I don't agree on all his points, I would like for him to be in Parliament to make a difference. I just don't stay at the ward he's contesting for. So, sometimes, it's about the luck of the draw as well.

Cheers!

• Praise 5