Russia boob billboards caused 500 traffic accidents in a day

Vega

Turbocharged

boob-billboard-causes-500-accidents-in-2

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/229670/russian-boob-billboards-caused-500-traffic-accidents-in-a-day/

An advertising company in Moscow was trying to convince business to invest in mobile billboards, so they hired 30 billboard vans to drive around for the day, displaying a large ad with a woman cupping her naked breasts, with the text, “They attract.” Unfortunately, the ads worked a little too well, and caused a bunch of distracted drivers to crash their cars.

Reportedly, over 500 accidents occurred in roughly a day

As this all happened in Russia, there are likely 500 dashcam videos recording the various accidents. (Unfortunately, none have been uploaded to weird video streaming sites … yet …)

“I was on my way to a business meeting when I saw this truck with a huge photo of breasts on its side go by,” said one driver, Ildar Yuriev. “Then I was hit by the car behind who said he had been distracted by the truck.”

So many drivers complained the police had to go on patrols specifically to ban the vans from the road.

A spokesperson for the Sarafan Advertising Agency was apologetic for the accidents and promised that they’d help compensate drivers for the damage caused by the enormous boob vans. “We wanted to draw attention to this new format with this campaign,” he said. “In all cases of accidents, the car owners will receive compensation costs from us that aren’t covered by their insurance.”

don't think we will get to see this type of ads here......

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

boob-billboard-causes-500-accidents-in-2

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/229670/russian-boob-billboards-caused-500-traffic-accidents-in-a-day/

An advertising company in Moscow was trying to convince business to invest in mobile billboards, so they hired 30 billboard vans to drive around for the day, displaying a large ad with a woman cupping her naked breasts, with the text, “They attract.” Unfortunately, the ads worked a little too well, and caused a bunch of distracted drivers to crash their cars.

Reportedly, over 500 accidents occurred in roughly a day

As this all happened in Russia, there are likely 500 dashcam videos recording the various accidents. (Unfortunately, none have been uploaded to weird video streaming sites … yet …)

“I was on my way to a business meeting when I saw this truck with a huge photo of breasts on its side go by,” said one driver, Ildar Yuriev. “Then I was hit by the car behind who said he had been distracted by the truck.”

So many drivers complained the police had to go on patrols specifically to ban the vans from the road.

A spokesperson for the Sarafan Advertising Agency was apologetic for the accidents and promised that they’d help compensate drivers for the damage caused by the enormous boob vans. “We wanted to draw attention to this new format with this campaign,” he said. “In all cases of accidents, the car owners will receive compensation costs from us that aren’t covered by their insurance.”

don't think we will get to see this type of ads here......

“In all cases of accidents, the car owners will receive compensation costs from us that aren’t covered by their insurance.”

Not sure if we have chance to see this type of ads, but I have not hear any company in Singapore making this kind of statement yet !

• Praise 8

The Russians should make a clean breast of things and identify the boob responsible for putting those up.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 3

Very successful campaign with the news coverage all the way to singapore , I am sure they will get load of new business that will more than cover the compensation paid out.

only confirm one thing: All man are tiko :D

Its not the boobs lah, bet everyone is trying to catch the small words and making sense of it. [sly]

↡ Advertisement