Lithium jump starter

Kb27

Good to have a battery charger/maintainer, but you'll need a AC supply nearby to charge the battery.

When you go to your car and find a dead battery, or due to forgetting to switch off hazard/room light, dashboard camera or something drained the battery flat; a jump starter is definitely more useful at that time.

becos i'd like to think if batt is optimally charged every now n then, chances of sudden failure r eliminated / greatly minimized.

↡ Advertisement

becos i'd like to think if batt is optimally charged every now n then, chances of sudden failure r eliminated / greatly minimized.

Optimally charged tends to extend battery life, if you put in some effort and take care of it.

But first you require an AC source. That's not easy for most people who live in apartment or hdb flats.

And then there's the leakage or parasitic current in the car.

Some you can control like making sure all your lights are switched off, you don't have a dashboard cam draining the battery flat.

Some you can't control due to car faults like radiator fan running, alternator diode shorted, brake lights on all the time, etc...when the engine is switched off.

In this case, you would need a jump start, no matter how good you take of the battery.

And finally, battery has end of life, no matter how good it's charged.

Optimally charged tends to extend battery life, if you put in some effort and take care of it.

But first you require an AC source. That's not easy for most people who live in apartment or hdb flats.

And then there's the leakage or parasitic current in the car. - understood, even without, still can drain off over extended period of time.

Some you can control like making sure all your lights are switched off, you don't have a dashboard cam draining the battery flat. - i have cam, but w/anti-drain device cutoff at 12V.

Some you can't control due to car faults like radiator fan running, alternator diode shorted, brake lights on all the time, etc...when the engine is switched off. - this one touch wood haven't occurred to me for the many yrs i've owned a car.

In this case, you would need a jump start, no matter how good you take of the battery. - agree.

And finally, battery has end of life, no matter how good it's charged. - yes sir.

https://www.alldealsasia.com/daily-deal/ada/singapore/must-have-all-car-owner-world-first-whopping-14000-mah-jump-starter-power_21Aug2014

Found this. Don't know whether to get this or from Amazon

No point getting from Aliexpress since it's more expensive n warranty exchange issues.

How to get the NOCO genius? It doesn't ship to singapore. May get the POWERALL one instead

Just bought mine at Concorde Auto Acc @ Jalan Lembah Kallang,$180.00 less 10%,very friendly service [thumbsup] ,got warranty,pay a bit more better,than buy something overseas,& got problem...

Good to have a battery charger/maintainer, but you'll need a AC supply nearby to charge the battery.

When you go to your car and find a dead battery, or due to forgetting to switch off hazard/room light, dashboard camera or something drained the battery flat; a jump starter is definitely more useful at that time.

The powerall one can be charged in the car right?

Doesn't have to be using AC supply from home or somewhere else?

Edited by xherion

Just bought mine at Concorde Auto Acc @ Jalan Lembah Kallang,$180.00 less 10%,very friendly service [thumbsup] ,got warranty,pay a bit more better,than buy something overseas,& got problem...

What did you buy may I ask? Thanks

The powerall one can be charged in the car right?

Doesn't have to be using AC supply from home or somewhere else?

Yes, comes with a car charger as well.

What did you buy may I ask? Thanks

They got 3 models,the newer & the more expensive one,you go & ask them..very friendly.

Edited by ER-3682

Very nice. Would love to hear your review in the near future. What's the warranty/return policy like if spoil within the warranty period (touch wood).

I thought they didn't send to spore, so went to get the one from alldealsasia instead :(

Edited by Gkhb1010

https://www.alldealsasia.com/daily-deal/ada/singapore/must-have-all-car-owner-world-first-whopping-14000-mah-jump-starter-power_21Aug2014

Found this. Don't know whether to get this or from Amazon

No point getting from Aliexpress since it's more expensive n warranty exchange issues.

How to get the NOCO genius? It doesn't ship to singapore. May get the POWERALL one instead

i got the NoCo genius from Amazon leh.. Free shipping

wow looks solidly built. How to get it imported here. Amazon doesn't ship here, does it?

i ordered from Amazon.
↡ Advertisement